Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
Too bad the old Center sneak play is not legal.

Because by the time the ball is snapped all 4 DL are already in the backfield.

We could score a TD every single time !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is sad when "fans" get so hot and excited over a photo of the team failing.  Just more proof that many people here enjoy hating more than cheering for the team to do well.

So i hope you all have huge posters of this photo on your bedroom walls so you can get your hater rocks off every night.  As for me I never want to see this image again.

Actually I think every fan should print color copies and send one to each and every lineman and the coaches at PBS with a big "WTF" scribbled across the front of it....
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: You know, Rich Eisen actually said it may be time to get AJ McCarran in the games today on his radio show. His sidekick or whoever was like "Really?". Eisen went on to point out that they ALMOST won in the playoffs last year, and that McCarran played great when called upon. Rich Eisen went to Michigan, and not Bama so I don't know what the **** he's smoking on.

That's just typical sports talk show guy not doing any homework and "parroting" what he has heard elsewhere.  They are supposed to live this shit and instead they look like complete idiots with poo on their faces.  

Here is what you parrot if you are a sports talk individual about the Bengals:

They are all criminals
They can't win in prime time.
They haven't won a playoff game in over 25 years
Marvin Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs.

They could be 9-0 or 0-9 and the narrative would be the same.  Yet, the Raiders are now everybody's darling because they are 7-2.  How long has it been since they won a playoff game?  How undisciplined is that team?  No one cares.  The NFL is loving that the Raiders and Cowboys are good again.   No tired narratives there.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is sad when "fans" get so hot and excited over a photo of the team failing.  Just more proof that many people here enjoy hating more than cheering for the team to do well.

So i hope you all have huge posters of this photo on your bedroom walls so you can get your hater rocks off every night.  As for me I never want to see this image again.

I don't understand this at all.  People come on here to vent, to share ideas, and to celebrate the good times.  Why do you think everyone is a "hater" for this team?  The people on here clearly live and die with this team and it pains them to see them fail in this manner.  Especially when it seems like the talent is there.  

No one here is happy with what is happening except for a few McCarron wet dreamers.  Don't make it so personal about their frustration.  They care.  They want to win.  It isn't "hating".  Blindly supporting this weak performance will do nothing to change it.  The Bengal's brass needs to know their fans are madder than a hornet and want something done to change the outcome.  

That isn't hating.  That is loving their team and wanting it to win.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 02:54 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Too bad the old Center sneak play is not legal.

Because by the time the ball was snapped all 4 DL are already in the backfield.

We could score a TD every single time !

My new vote for Post of The Year!  Outstanding.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't understand this at all.  People come on here to vent, to share ideas, and to celebrate the good times.  Why do you think everyone is a "hater" for this team?  The people on here clearly live and die with this team and it pains them to see them fail in this manner.  Especially when it seems like the talent is there.  

No one here is happy with what is happening except for a few McCarron wet dreamers.  Don't make it so personal about their frustration.  They care.  They want to win.  It isn't "hating".  Blindly supporting this weak performance will do nothing to change it.  The Bengal's brass needs to know their fans are madder than a hornet and want something done to change the outcome.  

Good points.

Reply/Quote

Says the guy who created a thread saying Bengals will only win one more game the rest of the year to get his "hater rocks" off.  Rolleyes
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

Does it ever get lonely at the top of the self appointed best fans list ?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't understand this at all.  People come on here to vent, to share ideas, and to celebrate the good times.  Why do you think everyone is a "hater" for this team?  The people on here clearly live and die with this team and it pains them to see them fail in this manner.  Especially when it seems like the talent is there.  

He's just mad cause his boy, ol Ludwig Van, has egg on his face.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 10:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: He's just mad cause his boy, ol Ludwig Van, has egg on his face.

That was baby poop
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: You know, Rich Eisen actually said it may be time to get AJ McCarran in the games today on his radio show. His sidekick or whoever was like "Really?". Eisen went on to point out that they ALMOST won in the playoffs last year, and that McCarran played great when called upon. Rich Eisen went to Michigan, and not Bama so I don't know what the **** he's smoking on.

I am almost certain McCarron wants no part of the field this year.  First off, he holds the ball much longer than Andy and would likely get killed.  Second, he put up some good tape last year and is riding out his time until he gets a shiny new contract elsewhere.

Maybe Eisen is thinking that if Andy's head is literally ripped from his body, he does not do us much good next year?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 09:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's just typical sports talk show guy not doing any homework and "parroting" what he has heard elsewhere.  They are supposed to live this shit and instead they look like complete idiots with poo on their faces.  

Here is what you parrot if you are a sports talk individual about the Bengals:

They are all criminals
They can't win in prime time.
They haven't won a playoff game in over 25 years
Marvin Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs.

They could be 9-0 or 0-9 and the narrative would be the same.  Yet, the Raiders are now everybody's darling because they are 7-2.  How long has it been since they won a playoff game?  How undisciplined is that team?  No one cares.  The NFL is loving that the Raiders and Cowboys are good again.   No tired narratives there.  
raiders and cowboys have won the Superbowl in the past,we Bengals only have a couple of afc titles in the eighties.... Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 11:50 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: raiders and cowboys have won the Superbowl in the past,we Bengals only have a couple of afc titles in the eighties.... Sad

It does seem rather odd for a Bengals fan to be commenting about how long it has been since another franchise won a playoff game...
Reply/Quote

fred being fred...the only way to truly help the guy is to just let him be.

As to the much talked about image of our O-Line getting treated like a prison girlfriend, it is equal parts hilarious and sad, with a dash of "expected" thrown in for good measure.  That was full emasculation we witnessed out there Monday night.

But again Paul Alexander thinks we're all just out to get him and his guys, so the hell with it.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: then explain why so many people are going all shits and giggles over a photo of the Bengals failing.

These people clearly enjoy the failure more than the success.  I never once saw any of these guys get nearly this excited about any good plays made by the Bengals.

It is more fun for some people to tear things down just because it makes them feel superior.  We all know people like this.  It makes them feel big to talk about how nothing is good enough for them.

Stop using my emoticons to make your case, Fred. I was clearly laughing then crying because of the Fail. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: then explain why so many people are going all shits and giggles over a photo of the Bengals failing.

These people clearly enjoy the failure more than the success.  I never once saw any of these guys get nearly this excited about any good plays made by the Bengals.

It is more fun for some people to tear things down just because it makes them feel superior.  We all know people like this.  It makes them feel big to talk about how nothing is good enough for them.

Is this not what you do to, like, everyone? I mean why else do you take two paragraphs a person writes and quote one sentence to destroy? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 12:13 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: It does seem rather odd for a Bengals fan to be commenting about how long it has been since another franchise won a playoff game...
Did not happen .

IMO we get no respect  because of no Superbowl wins or playoff success recently. ( no skins on the wall )

Not interested in other teams playoff wins  ( reread my other post )( unless against us ), but I do watch every Superbowl.

Seems rather odd for a Bengal fan to live in a vacuum, not watching other teams. I love 1 team,hate several others and root against them.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 03:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Bengals brass already knows that the fans are not happy.

They don't need a bunch of whiners getting aroused over a photo of the Bengals failing.

Just as we don't need you, arguing like Jackie Childs, that we all should be just fine with the Bengal brass continuing to get rich from Andy's wretched disfigurement.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Gotta agree with toast on this. Imagine if you did a slide of Dalton screw ups? This board would go bizerck.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 03:52 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Gotta agree with toast on this. Imagine if you did a slide of Dalton screw ups? This board would go bizerck.

It's been done before....that's so 2013....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote