Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-17-2016, 01:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He will still get the Romo treatment though until he wins a playoff game, or at the minimum plays really good in a playoff game. He is after all tied with the record of most playoff starts without a win by a qb in NFL history.

Romo was treated like that by the national media, but not so much by his own fan base. I think Cowboys fans were smart enough to see that there were several non-Romo reasons he hadn't won playoff games.

As is the case with Andy Dalton being hindered by Marvin Lewis, just like the rest of the team.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Can anyone explain how this...

(11-17-2016, 11:26 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Because their Dalton fans mostly. 

Answers either one of these questions.....

(11-17-2016, 10:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you think the fans that booed Dalton deserved the bird then why are you supporting the same behavior by all the "fans" in this thread?

And are you honestly trying to suggest that Dalton was not working hard before he got booed and only succeeded because those boos motivated him to work harder?

I assume he meant "they're" instead of "their", but I still don't see how that answers the questions I asked.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2016, 02:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lewis has had 4 different QBs play in the postseason for him. All looked like crap. Lewis it 6-24 in Primetime, 0-7 in just playoffs.

At some point people need to stop looking at the QB and look at the one consistent thing.

In addition owner MIKE BROWN handcuffs the head coach by retaining a group of stale inept position coaches due to his loyalty
issues.That may be the reason "self scouting " near the playoffs has been a dumpster fire. Our coaches don't scout us ,as actual upcoming playoff opponents do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2016, 10:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you think the fans that booed Dalton deserved the bird then why are you supporting the same behavior by all the "fans" in this thread?

And are you honestly trying to suggest that Dalton was not working hard before he got booed and only succeeded because those boos motivated him to work harder?

All right now, you and I don't always see eye to eye, but claiming that people complaining about a horrible offensive line on a message board is the same as booing the hometown QB at a charity softball event is moronic.  

I can't speak for Dalton's work ethic or what drove him to seek out Tom House, but he became a different QB.  I was stating that he handled the criticism with class when he didn't deserve such treatment at a charity event.  Again, that situation and message board criticism are two completely different things.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: Those lines were chock full of top round talent.  My main issue with him now, is that.....according to him in interviews.....these are his hand picked guys failing out there.  Bodine has been here, what, three years?  He's just now becoming serviceable.  Ced and Fischer just plain suck.  You can't coach up your hand picked players that you adamantly lobbied for on draft day?  Shit can his ass......send the message.  He has been here since the Shula days.  No wonder there's an issue with accountability here.

:andy:
Reply/Quote