Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(12-17-2023, 08:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep you love Dalton

Brownshoe was a HUGE Dalton guy for years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 08:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brownshoe was a HUGE Dalton guy for years.

Dalton was under appreciated. Zac was the beneficiary of a change in commitment from the organization. But he’s done well with it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 07:57 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Receipts are nice. You’ve never liked the hire. You also said we’d won 5 super bowls if Joe had been the QB not Dalton. You also dismissed that he changed the culture and his likability by the players meh

None of those are wrong? I, and most of the NFL world would rather have Reid than Taylor. I said that how I feel about him is dependent on how well he has his team play? How is that some huge hate. Yeah, I didn't think we would win any or look that good, because of how bad he had this team preforming and a big part of last year when cover 2 was killing us. I don't think it was an out of line criticism of Taylor and him underpreforming on offense. I 100% think we would have won SBs with Burrow back in the early 2010s if we had him.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:55 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If there were good OC/DC candidates I would fire Zac + Callahan and promote Lou to HC.

(12-17-2023, 10:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: None of those are wrong? I, and most of the NFL world would rather have Reid than Taylor. I said that how I feel about him is dependent on how well he has his team play? How is that some huge hate. Yeah, I didn't think we would win any or look that good, because of how bad he had this team preforming and a big part of last year when cover 2 was killing us. I don't think it was an out of line criticism of Taylor and him underpreforming on offense. I 100% think we would have won SBs with Burrow back in the early 2010s if we had him.

Well this one is LMAO
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:29 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well this one is LMAO

Thats the best one you'll find because I was pissed at Zac for Burrow getting hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Thats the best one you'll find because I was pissed at Zac for Burrow getting hurt.

You can’t get out of your own way

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: None of those are wrong? I, and most of the NFL world would rather have Reid than Taylor. I said that how I feel about him is dependent on how well he has his team play? How is that some huge hate. Yeah, I didn't think we would win any or look that good, because of how bad he had this team preforming and a big part of last year when cover 2 was killing us. I don't think it was an out of line criticism of Taylor and him underpreforming on offense. I 100% think we would have won SBs with Burrow back in the early 2010s if we had him.

I would hardly say "big part" or that it "killed us". Cincinnati finished the season with the third most efficient passing offense in the league and scored the eighth most points in the league. Cincinnati's inability to run allowed teams to sit with two safeties deep and it made it more difficult for Cincinnati get chunk plays but they still had a highly productive offense. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 10:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I would hardly say "big part" or that it "killed us". Cincinnati finished the season with the third most efficient passing offense in the league and scored the eighth most points in the league. Cincinnati's inability to run allowed teams to sit with two safeties deep and it made it more difficult for Cincinnati get chunk plays but they still had a highly productive offense. 

And in both ‘21 & ‘22 #8 in points per play. Some of these guys need to understand efficiency

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2023, 09:26 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Who cares what his record is against one team. His record vs the AFC north is.... 10-18. His record vs the AFC north is prob the most important win/loss record he could have, and he's been god awful.

Just won the last two years the division lol

(11-22-2023, 10:17 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: He's 8-8 since 2021 in the division. He's 8-12 with Burrow starting at QB. Two of the wins vs Baltimore in 2022 were against a backup QB. The Steelers and Browns haven't even had a QB basically in that time period too. In 2021 when we swept the Ravens Lamar was out in the 2nd game as well. Hell, Lamar is 8-1 vs the Bengals as a starter in his career, and the one loss he's had was in 2021 LOL. Taylor has been beat down by the Browns and the Ravens with Lamar almost every single year, and the Steelers are just in QB purgatory right now.

And for the record I would be VERY VERY VERY surprised if he wins more than 1 game with Browning.

You must be very very very very very very very very surprised then lol

(11-23-2023, 12:06 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lets see what he can do without Burrow carrying him kicking and screaming with his terrible schemes and playcalling. So far without Burrow he's looked like a high school coach.

I thought you said you just criticized his scheme. Then you pivoted and said you were just mad Zac got Joe hurt? Too funny

(11-23-2023, 12:58 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: How many games do you think Taylor is going to win w/o Burrow? I'll make you a sig bet with you that he doesn't win more than 2 games the rest of the year.

These are the KILLER QBs we'll have to face the rest of the year.

Pickett x2
Lawrence
Richardson (or Minshew)
Dobbs
Mahommes
Thompson-Robinson (or Flacco)

Obviously titans of the game. With that list of QBs we should EASILY win more than 2 games if Taylor was a good HC.

I should have taken the bet.

(11-30-2023, 03:55 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think the biggest thing that exposed Taylor is his Inability to craft a scheme for Burrow at the start of the year. You know you're going to have to change the scheme to help a literal limping Burrow, and you have plenty of time to do it. What did he do? He kept the same scheme, but he just limited the plays. He didn't expand it at all to try to make new opportunities for the players that he has. He just took plays out of his playbook and called it a day. Now, if he didn't have very much time to come up with a new scheme then I wouldn't be as disappointed as I am, but he had from the second day of training camp to adjust the playbook. It would have given him more leeway with Browning right now if he did too. It just shows he's stubborn and doesn't want to change or adjust things. It just shows that the only thing he's willing and wanting to scheme (and possibly able to) is the passing game. He needs a new OC and he needs to go to clinics for football head coaches to expand his knowledge. Or we can just get a new coach that already has that.

Wait you said you just criticized his scheme? You are too funny.

(12-17-2023, 07:29 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: All my criticism was against the scheme and us under preforming 

That statement kinda didn’t age to well. LOL

Reply/Quote
now you are just looking for attention
Reply/Quote
That crow tastes so good.. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 09:52 AM)740Bengal Wrote: That crow tastes so good.. Who Dey!

You the man for admitting it. Kudos. I was critical of not having a backup better than Jake Browning so we all need to look over the crow entrees

Reply/Quote
Zac was exposed today. Embarrassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 10:05 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You the man for admitting it. Kudos. I was critical of not having a backup better than Jake Browning so we all need to look over the crow entrees

Pump the brakes a little on Browning. He might turnout to be really good but he’s hasn’t played long enough for DC’s to size him up.
Reply/Quote
We all the season was over when Burrow went down. The play of this team was great to see and gave us all some much needed hope. I had almost no faith in these coaches after the 1st Pitt loss and went into the Jax game just hoping we could find something in the run game. Then was amazed at the game we put forth. The run game seemed to be heading in atleast the right direction but more than anything it seemed like we altered the playcalling to help Browning against Jax and then Indy. Last week was good but after watching the tape it felt like we were getting away from that offense and back more towards our Burrow offense. Obviously not having watched any breakdowns of this game but it certainly feels like we just dumped all the load on Browning again and this time he faltered. That's probably what's most disappointing to me I had hoped we would try and find something for the future and instead feels like we are right where we were with no progress made.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:41 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: We all the season was over when Burrow went down. The play of this team was great to see and gave us all some much needed hope. I had almost no faith in these coaches after the 1st Pitt loss and went into the Jax game just hoping we could find something in the run game. Then was amazed at the game we put forth. The run game seemed to be heading in atleast the right direction but more than anything it seemed like we altered the playcalling to help Browning against Jax and then Indy. Last week was good but after watching the tape it felt like we were getting away from that offense and back more towards our Burrow offense. Obviously not having watched any breakdowns of this game but it certainly feels like we just dumped all the load on Browning again and this time he faltered. That's probably what's most disappointing to me I had hoped we would try and find something for the future and instead feels like we are right where we were with no progress made.

Thats how I feel too. The Jags and Colts game were a breath of fresh air, but then we started to go back to the old scheme and now we're back to where we were. This offensive scheme is why a lot of people don't like Taylors scheme/play calling.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:41 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Obviously not having watched any breakdowns of this game but it certainly feels like we just dumped all the load on Browning again and this time he faltered. That's probably what's most disappointing to me I had hoped we would try and find something for the future and instead feels like we are right where we were with no progress made.

Think it was like 16 rushes. Three INTS and two turnover on downs. Steelers scored on every series after a pick. Defense was garbage, but people are acting like the defense lost the game when the offense scored 11 points.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Browning lost the game in the first quarter

Can’t really see a reason to drag Zac thru the mud too much

Another horrible 4th down call but we’ve already agreed as a board he gets one a game

Can’t do much when your QB is throwing into groups of 4 Steelers instead of
Hitting Irwin who is wide open right at the 1st down marker
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 12:49 AM)Housh Wrote: Browning lost the game in the first quarter

Can’t really see a reason to drag Zac thru the mud too much

Another horrible 4th down call but we’ve already agreed as a board he gets one a game

Can’t do much when your QB is throwing into groups of 4 Steelers instead of
Hitting Irwin who is wide open right at the 1st down marker

You've got to call the easy plays to help Browning though. You can't call the superman Burrow shotgun 90% of the time offense (even with Burrow I hate that offense). Play under center more. When it's 2nd and 2 near the goal line run the ball until it's in, because you prob have 6 chances since you're close to a first down too. There was a lot of things that I hated from both Stealer game and the Vikings game. Oh well, there's always next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 12:52 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You've got to call the easy plays to help Browning though. You can't call the superman Burrow shotgun 90% of the time offense (even with Burrow I hate that offense). Play under center more. When it's 2nd and 2 near the goal line run the ball until it's in, because you prob have 6 chances since you're close to a first down too. There was a lot of things that I hated from both Stealer game and the Vikings game. Oh well, there's always next year.

This is becoming the story of Burrow’s career

“Always next year”

He’s too good for every year to be a failure.

Get him coaches that can have us ready to play in game 1 and give him a defense that isn’t ranked 30th in the league so every time we have it we aren’t in comeback mode
-Housh
Reply/Quote