Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this for real
I usually brush off the extremists on both sides; yet when I herd someone suggest this I had to research. Did Pelosi really say she was proud of her grandson for wishing to be other than who his is?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
lol, I don't know what her intentions were for telling that story, but I love that Tucker is running with it as "Pelosi's grandson hates himself because of his skin color and Nancy is delighted by it".

For whatever it counts for context, the part of her quote that they cut off was

Quote:So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-American. And that has many versions.
One could also take her story as "Kids don't see race/skin color as a bad thing", but I have no clue if this is what she meant and it would be foolish for me to try and put words in her mouth. Maybe you can call her office for a clarification. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

A childs wish....

Yea man. Scary world. Probably is real.

When i was a kid i used to want to grow up and be a monkey.

Im sure all of your childhood wishes were rooted in reality and political correctness.

Nothing could have ever been as sinister as this. Thank god tucker and fox news are spreading the facts
(02-12-2018, 11:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: A childs wish....

Im sure all of your childhood wishes were rooted in reality and political correctness.

Nothing could have ever been as sinister as this. Thank god tucker and fox news are spreading the facts

Yeah, I think the obvious difference that you are missing is that the adults in your life were not proud that you wanted to grow up to be a monkey. The issue is not that the kid said it (if you are to believe he really did); it's a grandparent's reaction that they are proud that they did.

I can only imagine how proud Maxie Waters would be of her grandchild wishing he was white.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-12-2018, 11:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: A childs wish....

If you were a child today we would all be forced to call you a monkey with your own pronoun. .

Since children can change into anything their little minds conjure up.
Pelosi is an idiot.

But hey how she grandparents is her business. I see that child getting a lot of wedgies
(02-13-2018, 02:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I see that child getting a lot of wedgies

He can always join your support group. 

(02-12-2018, 11:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I think the obvious difference that you are missing is that the adults in your life were not proud that you wanted to grow up to be a monkey. The issue is not that the kid said it (if you are to believe he really did); it's a grandparent's reaction that they are proud that they did.

I can only imagine how proud Maxie Waters would be of her grandchild wishing he was white.  

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing! Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-13-2018, 02:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pelosi is an idiot.  

But hey how she grandparents is her business.    I see that child getting a lot of wedgies

Isn't bullying good for them?  Mellow
I know this is off topic, but this is the first thing I thought of after reading the thread title.

(02-13-2018, 02:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you were a child today we would all be forced to call you a monkey with your own pronoun.  .  

Since children can change into anything their little minds conjure up.

Yes, but Trump got elected which led to everyone being forced to be racist rather than everyone being forced to be PC if Hillary won.
Pelosi was not saying that dark skin was superior to white skin. She was just saying that it is great that ANY skin color is acceptable.

Tune in next week for Tucker Carlson's skreed against Nike for making every kid who ever said he wanted to "Be like Mike" hate himself for the way god made him.

I actually watch a lot of Fox News. Some of them trry to make reasonable points, but the guys like Carlson and Hannity are almost comical to anyone who does not live in the echo chamber.
(02-13-2018, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Isn't bullying good for them?  Mellow

Being bullied is always a good thing. Valuable life lessons to be learned for everyone.
(02-13-2018, 09:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He can always join your support group. 

Maybe someday he can join yours, he is heading right down the path of requesting a new pronoun.
(02-13-2018, 02:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being bullied is always a good thing.  Valuable life lessons to be learned for everyone.

Remember that.
(02-13-2018, 02:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being bullied is always a good thing.  Valuable life lessons to be learned for everyone.

Says the snowflake who goes crying to the mods if anyone insults him.
(02-13-2018, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Says the snowflake who goes crying to the mods if anyone insults him.

This Coming from the guy who regularly goes at my wife and children is pathetic.
(02-13-2018, 02:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe someday he can join yours, he is heading right down the path of requesting a new pronoun.

How to Treat People With Dignity Anonymous

HotPwDa. Doesn't roll off the tongue well, but we're too busy treating people like human beings to care.

What good thing came from the bullying by an adult of Megan Meier or of Grace McComas by her rapist and his friends?

(02-13-2018, 03:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This Coming from the guy who regularly goes at my wife and children is pathetic.

I never went at your wife and kids.

But even if I did why would you care if it was good for you to get bullied?

Wouldn't I just be teaching you a valuable life lesson?

Nothing funnier than a snowflake who tries to talk tough.