Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
Steelers lost another RB to injury while we regained our TE who left the last meeting in the opening drive.

McCarron gifted them 14 points, yet they only won by 13. And we get back Eifert's 13 TDs with a week of practice with McCarron and another week of Fisher getting used to the idea of being a freight train in the run game.

Meanwhile the Steelers lost to Baltimore and almost choked it up against the Browns.

The Steelers don't stand a chance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i voted steelers, but if bengals can pull it off, they might actually go to the SB.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:01 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: AJM does just enough against a suspect steelers defense and leads the Bengals a 24-21 victory and cements his hold on the starting job thoughout the 2016 playoff run!

Wake up!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:59 PM)Seaneh Wrote: What day is it likely to be on?

IDK, wondering the same thing since i'm looking to buy tickets once i know for sure. Have to make sure i can go, but I will do my part to keep those POS steelers fans out of PBS. 

Anyone know when the nfl will announce the schedule?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:58 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: The only proof I need is 0-6

And how is any way does that relate to this upcoming game? Why does the NFL even allow them to play - just give it to Pitt.

Oh, wait...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
C'mon, Bengaldom! Don't you realize this is the stuff from which epic sports movies are made? This is the only way the Bengals can win respect and exorcise some demons in the process: By beating the Steelers at home in the playoffs. Do we really want to hear, "Yeah, yinz won da Sooper Bowl but yinz didn't hafta play us on da way!" from Steelers fans for the rest of our stinkin' lives?

This game will take place almost ten years to the day after Kimo von Oelhoffen wrenched Carson Palmer's knee on that gorgeous 66 yard pass completion to the late, great Chris Henry. I was in the Jungle that night and prior to that play everyone there knew the Bengals would win the game and go on to win a Lombardi Trophy. The 2015-2016 team is even better than the 2005-2006 team was, especially on defense.

Let's deprive those steroid-soaked bumblebee-lookalike thugs of their miracle season. Yes, I know they get more calls than a 1-900 phone sex service but great play can even overcome Steeler-friendly referees.

Don't be intimidated. Pittsburgh is the team I want in the playoffs because it is the dragon we must slay.
Reply/Quote
You guys all have such little faith. The Bengals are going to show who runs the AFCN next week. You might as well just chalk this one up as a win. It's on to New England.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually its the defeatist fans like you who they have mentally intimidated.

Yeah, because the fans decide what happen on the field!!! Rolleyes

Check Marv's record against the Stoolers in Cincinnati, and playoff record dumbass!!
Reply/Quote
AJM is playing  better every game... but the Steelers are gonna be ready to play.  I have no confidence in saying we will be ready
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Steelers lost another RB to injury while we regained our TE who left the last meeting in the opening drive.

McCarron gifted them 14 points, yet they only won by 13.  And we get back Eifert's 13 TDs with a week of practice with McCarron and another week of Fisher getting used to the idea of being a freight train in the run game.

Meanwhile the Steelers lost to Baltimore and almost choked it up against the Browns.

When you're up against a marvin Lewis coached team in the playoffs, everyone has a chance. 

Ask T.J. freaking Yates
Reply/Quote
I would have said after the loss to the Stoolers there would be no chance of a victory. However, Pissburgh has played awfully the last two weeks, and they may be missing their RB. McCarron has not been a turnover machine, while Ben has. If McCarron can avoid the turnovers against Pissburgh, I see us winning this game.
Reply/Quote
We GOT this boys...

AJMC shows why he has won national championships before and leads us to a W.

WHO DEY!
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:05 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Yeah, because the fans decide what happen on the field!!! Rolleyes

Check Marv's record against the Stoolers in Cincinnati, and playoff record dumbass!!

No, "fans" like you cry that we'll lose on the internet before we even take the field....nancy.
Reply/Quote
Hugh needs to say "**** it" and cut McCarron loose. Open up the complete playbook.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I'm not getting my hopes up, but a victory against Pittsburgh in the playoffs would be the SWEETEST way to get that playoff monkey off their back. And maybe Dalton could come back against Denver
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Steelers lost another RB to injury while we regained our TE who left the last meeting in the opening drive.

McCarron gifted them 14 points, yet they only won by 13.  And we get back Eifert's 13 TDs with a week of practice with McCarron and another week of Fisher getting used to the idea of being a freight train in the run game.

I'm with you man, AJ came off the bench cold that game and has only gotten better (not great but better). Steelers D is weak and AJ already beat them with his deep arm in the first game. 

Steelers very overrated. Drop both safeties deep and force them to take the underneath stuff and their offense is average at best. Without their other RB now they will be lucky to score 17 points on our D. If AJ protects the ball we win. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Please provide 100% conclusive proof that the Steelers do not have this team intimidated, because going by the performances it sure looks like it.

Well we beat them already this year.. also Ben has only one TD against us this year.. I would not call those performances being intimidated... 
Reply/Quote
Eifert back, Andy gone

Burfict finally healthy
Geno back to his old self

We'll have the tools to make it a good game

We just can't turn it over
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: No, "fans" like you cry that we'll lose on the internet before we even take the field....nancy.

Here I'll say this.

Our overall talent gives us maybe a 35% chance to over ride marvins horrible post season coaching, and beat the steelers.

Better? 
Reply/Quote
We blew our best chance to win a playoff game last week at Denver.
Reply/Quote