Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
(01-03-2016, 10:09 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We blew our best chance to win a playoff game last week at Denver.

Haven't even played yet. Can't blow a chance i a game that hasn't been played. Quit crying.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Steelers lost another RB to injury while we regained our TE who left the last meeting in the opening drive.

McCarron gifted them 14 points, yet they only won by 13.  And we get back Eifert's 13 TDs with a week of practice with McCarron and another week of Fisher getting used to the idea of being a freight train in the run game.

Meanwhile the Steelers lost to Baltimore and almost choked it up against the Browns.

The Steelers don't stand a chance.

Uh...we still have Marvin Lewis as our HC.  The Steelers stand a great chance.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:05 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: When you're up against a marvin Lewis coached team in the playoffs, everyone has a chance. 

Ask T.J. freaking Yates

Steelers have not won a playoff game in like 5 years... the majority of their team has never won a playoff game.. im not shaking in my boots playing the Steelers.. i would prefer to play with with Dalton but they don;t have a good RB, so that will help us some.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: No, "fans" like you cry that we'll lose on the internet before we even take the field....nancy.

Did you ever go see The Bengals practice in Georgetown?  And if so have you ever yelled out "Hit it Nancy" at players a few years back?  LOL..  I still say this today cause someone kept saying Hit it Nancy.. I still laugh today cause of this!  LOL.. During take off on planes I will say "Hit it Nancy" to make sure the plane gets in the air hahaha if this is you Awesome!!!
Reply/Quote
They just said on NBC, "Andy Dalton optimistic he'll play against the steelers next week"
Reply/Quote
Even though I understand all the pessimism when it comes to the playoffs, let me try to spread some optimism:

1. At least we drew an opponent that McCarron has played and will have film on.

2. After jumping out to a 7-0 lead early, the Steelers only beat us 26-20 in the last 3 quarters. That's with McCarron fresh off the bench.

3. The Steelers have looked bad the last 2 weeks.

4. DeAngelo Williams is looking like he won't play.

5. Pig Ben has 1 TD to 4 INT's against our defense this year. Antonio Brown has been limited to 134 yards in both games combined.

6. Dalton is optimistic he'll play against the Steelers this week. (Just heard this on SNF pregame!)
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Steelers have not won a playoff game in like 5 years... the majority of their team has never won a playoff game.. im not shaking in my boots playing the Steelers.. i would prefer to play with with Dalton but they don;t have a good RB, so that will help us some.. 

We haven't won a playoff game either, so I dont see how that's a point to anything.

We'll come out flat, and never recover seeing how marvin doesn't know what a halftime adjustment is
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:16 PM)SeaNman05 Wrote: They just said on NBC, "Andy Dalton optimistic he'll play against the steelers next week"

No chance.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:05 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: When you're up against a marvin Lewis coached team in the playoffs, everyone has a chance. 

Ask T.J. freaking Yates

Yates didn't do jack that game.  Gresham dropped the ball in that game, both figuratively and literally.

By you're context, Marvin Lewis coached teams don't go 12-4 because it's never happened in his 13 seasons.  Oops, he just did!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:16 PM)SeaNman05 Wrote: They just said on NBC, "Andy Dalton optimistic he'll play against the steelers next week"

That gives me a little more hope.  Marvin is still our HC though.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

That's not what I got out of his pregame interview on Fox.  In fact, I lost confidence that he will be back at all in the postseason, regardless of how far we go. 

Reply/Quote

Not happening. Let's move on
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yates didn't do jack that game.  Gresham dropped the ball in that game, both figuratively and literally.

By you're context, Marvin Lewis coached teams don't go 12-4 because it's never happened in his 13 seasons.  Oops, he just did!

He's always been a decent regular season coach. But we will not get a postseason victory with marvin at the helm.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:50 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: This x100000

They will target whoever is beating them.. same shit, different game. Took out eifert last game because they couldn't stop him. Huber, palmer, etc. So sick of them doing that and getting away with it every year...

Well then someone needs to find Mike Mitchell and preemptively end his head hunting tendencies early.
Reply/Quote
Play-action, deep, play-action, deep, play-action, deep.........and when they think you can't possibly do it again, play-action, deep.........and hope Antonio Brown gets ahold of some bad shellfish.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:20 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Not happening. Let's move on

Yep, I literally think it's a 0% chance. 

Reply/Quote

Ask T.J. freaking Yates

correct me if im wrong, we have already beat these mighty mighty Steelers this year and I believe we have only given up one TD to Ben..

I am feeling better and better.. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: That's not what I got out of his pregame interview on Fox.  In fact, I lost confidence that he will be back at all in the postseason, regardless of how far we go. 

Yeah, I thought he told Goose there was no chance for next week, but he was optimistic the cast would be off.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:22 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: correct me if im wrong, we have already beat these mighty mighty Steelers this year and I believe we have only given up one TD to Ben..

I am feeling better and better.. 

And ben having a tendency to throw INTs against us at critical times.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:17 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: We haven't won a playoff game either, so I dont see how that's a point to anything.

We'll come out flat, and never recover seeing how marvin doesn't know what a halftime adjustment is

well you keep talking recent history, so i just provided you with some negative ones on Steelers.. talking about flat. how the Steelers played the last two games ?? Ben has sucked.. and i think we steam roll them early and at home will hold on and win 
Reply/Quote