Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
One thing that does give me a little more confidence than I normally would have is that we won today, giving us some moment and some confidence that we can win with McCarron at QB.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Regardless of whether the QB is out or not, we have a better team. Better RBs, better o-line, weapons are a push, and our defense is worlds better. Plus we're at home.

All those things easily make up for the QB advantage the Steelers have. Honestly Ben was pretty bad against us this year anyway.

Last year I let it slide some. Green, Eifert, MLJ, Andre, Burfict and several others all out, Michael Johnson in Tampa, plus Atkins wasn't himself. We were on the road.

This year's circumstances are wayyy better than last year's.

Well the one problem with your post is.. QB is the most crucial position and Ben is much better than AJ... but Ben has been prone to turnovers.. something we have been lacking in playoff games. so lets get it done on Def.

As for last years game you let it slide some ??  not sure what you mean... but we pretty much had no chance last year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: What's your point? They won.

My point is simple, under Marvin Screwus:

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Shitsburgh Stoolers

26 regular season games- Marvin's are 8-18/ .307 winning %

13 regular season home games- Marvin's are 2-11/ .153 winning %

1 home playoff game- Marvin's are 0-1/ .000 winning %

In 13 years Marvin Screwus coached Cincinnati Bengals have only beat the Stoolers at home TWICE, and he has never won a playoff game!!!!!! Those are numbers, those are facts, so for you going around calling people crybabies because of this team and coaches results is ridiculous.

If you think that is not credible evidence this 2015 Cincinnati Bengals Marvin Lewis coached squad has little to no chance of winning a playoff game against the Stoolers, then you sir are the FOOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well the one problem with your post is.. QB is the most crucial position and Ben is much better than AJ... but Ben has been prone to turnovers.. something we have been lacking in playoff games. so lets get it done on Def.

As for last years game you let it slide some ??  not sure what you mean... but we pretty much had no chance last year

The problem with your post is that Ben Roethlisberger isn't playing McCarron 1 on 1 in a QB skills competition. McCarron vs the Steelers defense was actually better this year than Roethlisberger vs the Bengals defense.

"Let it slide" = I excused it. My 10 year old son would understand that, so I'm not sure why you're pretending to have difficulty. This year I'm not giving Marv a pass. We have a much more complete team this year and we're at home. They should take care of business against an inferior opponent at PBS.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They don't scare me, but Bryant does.

lolwut? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:20 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: My point is simple, under Marvin Screwus:

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Shitsburgh Stoolers

26 regular season games- Marvin's are 8-18/ .307 winning %

13 regular season home games- Marvin's are 2-11/ .153 winning %

1 home playoff game- Marvin's are 0-1/ .000 winning %

In 13 years Marvin Screwus coached Cincinnati Bengals have only beat the Stoolers at home TWICE, and he has never won a playoff game!!!!!! Those are numbers, those are facts, so for you going around calling people crybabies because of this team and coaches results is ridiculous.

If you think that is not credible evidence this 2015 Cincinnati Bengals Marvin Lewis coached squad has little to no chance of winning a playoff game against the Stoolers, then you sir are the FOOL!!!!

The horse is dead man.... The horse is dead. Not to many people don't understand the history of this team..... Please spare us of the over view and your cynical comments. It's literally useless and makes people like you seem pretty idiotic for spewing the same thing over and over again.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Last year no rational person should ding us for. We actually had to start Rex Burkhead at WR we were so depleted. Hewitt was playing TE and lest one forget Hill was out after halftime too.

This year we have more players but the problem is this team always plays undisciplined and the coaches coach scared against the Stealers.
Reply/Quote
Any idea which playoff spot well be fielding? Sat / Sun. Early / late?

Just hope it's the early game.
Reply/Quote
28-24, bengals.

Jeremy Hill Will carry our way to the W. He is starting to gain traction.
The 30+ yard td run was just the beginning.
Noticed we havent seen that type of play all year? He has been getting better since the 2nd half of football started. He was just waiting to bust it out for the playoffs.

Bold prediction: Jeremy Hill has 100+ yards, and 3 TDs
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:39 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: The horse is dead man.... The horse is dead. Not to many people don't understand the history of this team..... Please spare us of the over view and your cynical comments. It's literally useless and makes people like you seem pretty idiotic for spewing the same thing over and over again.

stats, facts, and results are cynical??? Um.....ok
Reply/Quote
[Image: Steelers-Bengals-playoffs-12-14-15.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Any idea which playoff spot well be fielding?  Sat / Sun. Early / late?

Just hope it's the early game.

I'd expect them to announce days and times at the end of the Sunday Night game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:59 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: stats, facts, and results are cynical??? Um.....ok

so now my facts..

This Bengals team just set franchise record in points allowed this year

This Bengals team is 12-4, the other two times we did that we went to Super Bowl

This Bengals team split with Steelers this year and the loss they played majority of the game without Dalton and Eifert and did not have Jones that game

This Bengals team is most likely playing the Steelers with very little running game

This Bengals team has only allowed 1 TD from Ben and has 4 picks this year
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:46 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: Steelers-Bengals-playoffs-12-14-15.png]

My thought when I saw this when it was originally posted is that if the "talking is done between the lines" then what the hell are you doing tweeting about it?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:12 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: so now my facts..

This Bengals team just set franchise record in points allowed this year

This Bengals team is 12-4, the other two times we did that we went to Super Bowl

This Bengals team split with Steelers this year and the loss they played majority of the game without Dalton and Eifert and did not have Jones that game

This Bengals team is most likely playing the Steelers with very little running game

This Bengals team has only allowed 1 TD from Ben and has 4 picks this year

Don't forget that Ben has never won a playoff game without a 3rd ranked or better defense backing him up.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:20 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: My thought when I saw this when it was originally posted is that if the "talking is done between the lines" then what the hell are you doing tweeting about it?

He's obviously a moron.

Reply/Quote
For the record I think we can win the game. I just can't bear the thought of losing it. If that happens might as well shut the board down for a few months because it will be literal hell in here.

Reply/Quote
In order to win we need to win special teams (which we haven't been doing lately) and Hill/Gio need 150+ on the ground. We CAN do both of these things, but history is certainly against us. However, We did lots of things this year we hadn't historically done. Hopefully we get another monkey off our back.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:25 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: For the record I think we can win the game. I just can't bear the thought of losing it. If that happens might as well shut the board down for a few months because it will be literal hell in here.

Oh I know there will be faction of people here who will be enjoying the ability to relentlessly complain about the team
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I know there will be faction of people here who will be enjoying the ability to relentlessly complain about the team

I don't think theres one person on this board who wouldn't want to spend this offseason celebrating a great playoff performance. But if the Bengals come out and lay turd number 5 in a row, you can bet you will hear about it for a long time to come and deservingly so.
Reply/Quote