Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
*** JN POST HOF ***
(11-10-2017, 10:55 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ran-Into-Marvin

Tuna on Rye

Love this, probably the funniest thing I read on here. Its just classic.
Reply/Quote
The last line is what clinched it for me. Big Grin

(12-06-2018, 12:22 AM)SladeX Wrote: We have to make sure that we don't put the cart before the horse.

All the fish need to sail so that we get all our ducks in a row. Nothing worse than fishy ducks that are out of order.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't get him drunk.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Arthur Carlson in the house b1tches!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The last line is what clinched it for me. Big Grin

Quote:As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Arthur Carlson in the house b1tches!!

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ozsjd8NMcY1sdbvxqo7_500.gif]

[Image: wkrp-turkeys.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Quote:Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
He (Ogbuehi) should be bagging groceries.

Quote:Ravage Wrote:

Why on earth would you want that to happen to those poor customer's groceries?

*Cedric bags groceries, attempts to hand them to customer, drops bag*
Cedric: "Oh, I'm so sorry! Here, let me get that for you!"
*Cedric, in attempting to pick up the dropped bag, steps on said bag*
Cedric: "Oh, golly! I'm SORRY! I can't believe I..."
*Cedric slips on a substance that is leaking out of the dropped and stepped on groceries, landing on top of them*
Customer: *facepalm*
Bengals fan watching from near by: "That's our Cedric!"

LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Made me laugh.  Ninja  (Sorry Mike)

5-14-2015
Quote:Mike M (the other one)
   I predict that in 3 years, this draft will be one of the most productive of all of the teams out there and that the grade will be changed from B+ to straight up A++++

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and in worse physical condition.  A defensive player could receive a horse collar penalty by grabbing onto Ben’s neck fat.

Ben was actually in better shape this year than in the past, so this post isn't necessarily accurate...but it's too funny to not be here.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 02:09 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: My inside sources tell me that there was just too much comparable late round talent at the position. Similar prospects included Fargo Wells, Lynch Meryll, Morgan Jaypee, Roup Citig, and Sachs Goldman.   

Some teams fell in love with Jaypee's size, while others preferred the nickel-and-dime approach of Lynch Meryll. Some even preferred Fargo Wells's brazen approach, believing that his style is more fiesty than outright dirty. Stanley Morgan's style is more high stakes, involving careful planning of his routes with more risk/reward for each transactio...er...route run, planning for the maximum long-term gain for each snap.

I think that we all can all agree that Stanley Morgan's salary was a wise investment, and you can take that to the bank!

Ninja Jerry Ninja Ninja Ninja

Excellence in vision and execution. 

Reply/Quote
A reply in the "Mike Brown interview" thread. 

(07-24-2019, 03:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I NEVER bash the guy and I feel bad for saying this, but man does he look like a floating corpse head...

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Psychdoctor on 8-23-2019

All three QB's can take us to the land of milk and honey...
The O-Line can take us to hell.... Cry
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
BmorePat's AFCN Power Rankings:

(09-09-2019, 12:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Week 1

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
3. Antonio Brown's Instagram Account
4. Oilers
5. Browns
7. Leveon Bell's Soundcloud Mixtape
6. Steelers

Hilarious LMAO

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: BmorePat's AFCN Power Rankings:

Hilarious LMAO

Sworn enemy or not, it was most definitely a classic.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Too much XY in here. Time for some XX. 

In response to a recurring theme in Zac's presser "we've got to do better", ala Marv...

(09-09-2019, 10:42 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: But was there giggling?

LMAO LMAO

Reply/Quote
From rfaulk after Dalton throws a terrible pick to end a potential game winning drive...

If Andy Dalton was a car, he would have no clutch, but he would have an extra choke.

Reply/Quote
On whether the Bengals should tank the season, along with the Dolphins. 

(09-27-2019, 10:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: dolphins belong in a tank.... tigers do not.

Factual and funny. 

LMAO

Reply/Quote
Andre Smith and his huge.......improvement (thread). Pre AZ Cards game. 

(10-04-2019, 04:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards cut Dre in the middle of last season.  Someone suggested that he may play well against them because he had a chip on his shoulder.  But Hobson is reporting that he just got some dip and ate it.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Replying to the "A Proposal" thread. I present to you...

Ode of the Bengals Fan and A guide to the Bengals Forum.

(10-13-2019, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have some proposals:

If you don't like the tone of a thread don't post in it

If you don't like the responses of a poster don't reply to them

If you want to support a well run organization forget everything you've ever known about the Bengals

But if you want to be part of a community that is full of all kinds while we suffer as a whole; then stick around.

I honestly tried it a couple years ago. I was done with the Bengals and this Board. I signed up to the Colts board and started growing a neck beard like my newest hero. I even started looking at Colts gear online, I couldn't do it.

I've been a fan of the Bengals for longer than most and been a member of Bengal forums since I couldn't surf the web and be on my home phone at the same time and I can tell you: Embrace the suck and appreciate the collection of fools that make up this forum

P.S. Neck beards are ITCHY!

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote:
Remember when we were trying to convince ourselves MB had totally stepped back and let others make decisions?

RunKijanaRun replied:
Pepperidge Farm doesn't even remember that shit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Because i love millenial jokes and avocado toast cracked me tf up. lol.

Re: Zac sucking...

(12-08-2019, 05:22 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: What we get for hiring a millennial as a head coach! Next thing will be uniforms made from rain forest free bamboo and avocado toast at half time.

Reply/Quote
It's funny because it's true.

(01-24-2020, 05:15 PM)BMK Wrote: Remember, when Cleveland hires a new coach, it's time to change your smoke alarm batteries.....

Big Grin

Reply/Quote
[Image: toast-on-toast.jpg]

If you've been around a while, you'll get this. If not...ask Fred. 

Reply/Quote