Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail/Court Records
Anyone know a site where you can find an inmate's court record and how long they received in a sentence>

It's public record, so I assume that it will be online somewhere.

Jailtracker and Jailalert has the charges, but not the sentencing.

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
If it's Ohio, I dunno. In Kentucky, I don't know of an online resource, but every courthouse has a computer available to the public hooked up to the KCOJ intranet. You should be able to look up a person by their name and find what their looking.

If they've gone to a state prison, try KOOL.

http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 12:53 AM)Benton Wrote: If it's Ohio, I dunno. In Kentucky, I don't know of an online resource, but every courthouse has a computer available to the public hooked up to the KCOJ intranet. You should be able to look up a person by their name and find what their looking.

If they've gone to a state prison, try KOOL.

http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/

Not sure how kool it is for them  Ninja
Reply/Quote
"______________" municipal records.

Insert your county name, then google.
It should be listed under your county's website, if you know that.
Another fun tool is your county auditor's website.
Look up what your neighbor paid for their house and if they paid their taxes....lol
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 08:46 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: "______________" municipal records.

Insert your county name, then google.
It should be listed under your county's website, if you know that.
Another fun tool is your county auditor's website.
Look up what your neighbor paid for their house and if they paid their taxes....lol

I can only find sites that make me pay to join.

It's Campbell County Jail, and it happened in Newport, if you know how to easily find it (one county over from me and a few cities away).
Reply/Quote
In your google search type "your county" then "clerk of courts"

Example: Hamilton County Clerk Of Courts

And there should be a link in the list that will take you to the site to search. 

Remember though, not all counties have websites so try the state next.

EDIT: http://campbellcountyclerkky.com/

Just noticed that Campbell County charges for the records, that crazy!
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 12:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: In your google search type "your county" then "clerk of courts"

And there should be a link in the list that will take you to the site to search. 

Those cheeky bastards !
Maybe he can access the archives of his local paper ?
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 12:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: In your google search type "your county" then "clerk of courts"

Every site I went to charges, which is why I asked here.........  it's horse shit.  They're public records, the people own them and pay for them, as well as for the jails, prosecutors, even the website, etc., so we should have access.

I really need to find out how long an inmate was sentenced.
(05-21-2016, 03:01 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Those cheeky bastards !
Maybe he can access the archives of his local paper ?

Tight asses!

I seriously doubt it's in the local archives because like the TV station has the original story in the archives, but they'll usually have an updated link to sentencing and things if they have it, but there's nothing there.
Reply/Quote
Divorce rates for prison marriages are ridiculous. Whoever he is, I doubt it'll last, dude. Best to just not even try.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 10:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can only find sites that make me pay to join.

It's Campbell County Jail, and it happened in Newport, if you know how to easily find it (one county over from me and a few cities away).

Is this for a '13 assault/DV?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 11:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're hilarious.

A woman who brings a bottle up to a man's head is not the victim, she is the instigator.  

Now, you defended a man for hitting a woman that was posing no threat or aggression, but keep it up because this is entertaining  ThumbsUp

Lucky guess.

How'd you know about it?

There's more charges from once he was in jail, and I heard he might actually be screwed worse from those (according to a police officer).

No guessing involved. MJH. Looks like the dude has been arrested on more than one occasion. Seems the wreck didn't do much to straighten him out. 

P.S. My wife always says i should have been a detective. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 11:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No guessing involved. MJH. Looks like the dude has been arrested on more than one occasion. Seems the wreck didn't do much to straighten him out. 

He was actually pretty straight before the wreck.  He was a loose cannon in that he loved to fight and thought of himself as a God, but he used to always rip on us for even smoking pot. The wreck just set him over the edge, which he was always on before the wreck, but football kept him in line.

Now, he's definitely bat-shit crazy and has been into every kind of wild drug imaginable, and, as you can probably guess from his arrest record (which isn't even telling of everything he has done), he's done some pretty messed up shit.  
Reply/Quote
PA has an app for that. You can see all charges, arrests, convictions, punishments and even traffic tickets.

Between New Year's Eve and January 21, Ryan Shazier received 3 separate fines for parking too close to a crosswalk. The 3 fines totaled $294.50, which is approximately $294.50 more than he was fined for a legal hit he made during that same timeframe.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:07 AM)6andcounting Wrote: PA has an app for that. You can see all charges, arrests, convictions, punishments and even traffic tickets.

Between New Year's Eve and January 21, Ryan Shazier received 3 separate fines for parking too close to a crosswalk. The 3 fines totaled $294.50, which is approximately $294.50 more than he was fined for a legal hit he made during that same timeframe.

Lol wise guy 

So which Bengal game will bell's knee crumble this year?  
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:07 AM)6andcounting Wrote: PA has an app for that. You can see all charges, arrests, convictions, punishments and even traffic tickets.

I knew he was a no good thug. 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2016, 11:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No guessing involved. MJH. Looks like the dude has been arrested on more than one occasion. Seems the wreck didn't do much to straighten him out. 

Anyways........  do you know of any way I could find out without having to pay to join a site?
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 03:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyways........  do you know of any way I could find out without having to pay to join a site?

Don't think there is a site to grab this from without payment.  Sure there are people here that could track down the information, but you might want to provide a reason you're interested.  Maybe I overlooked it within this thread. 
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 03:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyways........  do you know of any way I could find out without having to pay to join a site?

Up to now, no.

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 03:27 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Don't think there is a site to grab this from without payment.  Sure there are people here that could track down the information, but you might want to provide a reason you're interested.  Maybe I overlooked it within this thread. 

Dude who was driving in my wreck is in jail (not for the wreck, obviously) and I'm just wondering how long before he gets out and kills me.

No big deal.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 04:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dude who was driving in my wreck is in jail (not for the wreck, obviously) and I'm just wondering how long before he gets out and kills me.

No big deal.

Well if it is that important maybe you pay the fee to the county and find out?
Reply/Quote