Jeremy Hill talking smack about Bengal Fans

[Image: yfsdsvn3vte21.jpg]

Dre responds

[Image: 9bin1va9gue21.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You go Dre
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That kind of stuff will turn Bill Belichick off right quick. Hill may not make the team next year.

Reply/Quote
Dude fumbled away a sure playoff win and can't see the irony.

I mean the dude played here 4 years and is bragging he was part of a crappy team? Weird
Reply/Quote
You can't fumble away a sure victory, if you never get into the game.. He might actually be the REAL mvp of the Patriots season. LOL

On another note. Good lookin' out, on the part of Dre K. But, has he really done anything that merits smacking others??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dre just scored some major points in my book.

Also, Mixon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hill

Reply/Quote
LOL hope he enjoys his non-participation trophy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dre just scored some major points in my book.

It'd be so much cooler, if he scored some points via Pick6..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hill cant secure a ball when it matters the most much less being humbled and lucky a team actually showed
intrest in him.
he choked and can never escape that.
Reply/Quote
Massive boo to Hill. The clown fumbled away the Bengals first playoff win and he wants to flap his gums about winning a ring when he was on IR? Pathetic.

Massive ups to Dre. I know his play can be frustrating at times but the dude seems to love playing here. I back him up 100%.
Reply/Quote
What an ass. Dude made no contribution to the pat success on any level and will probably be cut next year. But even if he had why attack bengals fans? Does he think there aren’t bengals fans that weren’t cheering on Rex or wanted the pats to win so Pittsburgh fans would shut up about being the only team with six rings. Guess he fumbled on this one. But that’s par for the course with him.
Reply/Quote
Confirms that Jeremy Hill is an idiot.
Reply/Quote
Hill better watch himself Belicheat doesnt play that twitter crap.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dre just scored some major points in my book.

I wanted Burkhead over Hill at the time. But nope, they decided to keep the one that fumbled away a playoff win against our hated rivals and let Rex go. The same Rex that we saw helped clinched the SB win (clinch is being used loose there as the game was pretty much over).

That said, Hill is just a dick for that tweet. He could be on IR rest of his career for all I care.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Who is Dre to back us up? He’s lost way more games singlehandedly than Hill. They both suck and I don’t doubt both of them were sitting on the same sofa while tweeting this crap. Hill will be cut next year. Hopefully Dre too.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote

The replies to this tweet are great...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Imagine life as a RB best known for fumbling away a playoff game.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 11:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who is Dre to back us up? He’s lost way more games singlehandedly than Hill. They both suck and I don’t doubt both of them were sitting on the same sofa while tweeting this crap. Hill will be cut next year. Hopefully Dre too.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Cutting Dre would be a really bad move. We don’t have the depth at CB, and there’s far bigger needs than to waste high draft picks on one. He’s a frustrating player, but when he’s on he’s a pretty solid starter. The DB’s in general were better once we got rid of Austin.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 12:59 AM)pally Wrote:

Got eem!  LMAO. Good looking out Lance.

As to the non factor he replied to, maybe look into a Butterfinger endorsement. Mellow 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote