Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Mixon comments
(06-14-2023, 12:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It’s the preseason and Mixon has two years left on his contract. Which was the exact situation with Dalton during Zac’s first season as the Bengals’ head coach. I realize you have been a Bengals fan for about a day, but Zac never said anything during that preseason heading into 2019 to suggest Dalton didn’t have his support. Suggesting otherwise is you making up more BS which is par for the course with you.

Mixon has his support this year. Next year I’ve said is an issue. I don’t give two ____ about Dalton situation or anybody else’s. I know for 1000% that Joe is fine this year. Like I’ve said religiously next year is different. Go away.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 12:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It’s the preseason and Mixon has two years left on his contract. Which was the exact situation with Dalton during Zac’s first season as the Bengals’ head coach. I realize you have been a Bengals fan for about a day, but Zac never said anything during that preseason heading into 2019 to suggest Dalton didn’t have his support. Suggesting otherwise is you making up more BS which is par for the course with you.

When I said Andy didn’t have Zac’s support it was into his first season. You just assumed it was sooner. It doesn’t matter Joe has Zac & Mike Browns support this year. I’ve been saying it since February. It’s all I’ve said. I’ve always said the salary cap would come into play and next year was different.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 08:06 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: When I said Andy didn’t have Zac’s support it was into his first season. You just assumed it was sooner. It doesn’t matter Joe has Zac & Mike Browns support this year. I’ve been saying it since February. It’s all I’ve said. I’ve always said the salary cap would come into play and next year was different.

(06-14-2023, 07:56 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mixon has his support this year. Next year I’ve said is an issue. I don’t give two ____ about Dalton situation or anybody else’s. I know for 1000% that Joe is fine this year. Like I’ve said religiously next year is different. Go away.

So at this point of the season, the 2023 preseason, Mixon has just as much support as Dalton did during the 2019 preseason.  Going into Mixon's final contract year next season will be a similar situation as going into Dalton's final contract year.

Just like I wrote earlier. 

(03-21-2023, 11:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They were not surprised by Bell. I know that 1000%.

(03-20-2023, 12:22 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They had unexpectedly lost all of Bates/Bell/Hurst/Perine.

How can the Bengals be surprised and not surprised (1000%) at losing Bell simultaneously?

(04-06-2023, 05:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Bell they thought was too old for what he brought.

(03-10-2023, 03:39 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Bates savings partially will go to Bell.

Why would Bates savings go to Bell if he was too old for what he brought? And why would the Bengals be surprised Bell left if they thought he was too old to stay?

(03-27-2023, 12:15 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Originally they were hoping to keep Perine

(04-08-2023, 11:37 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They didn’t try to keep Perine

(05-31-2023, 11:34 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I know for 1000% fact 30 minutes before he called them back Perine was definitely staying. He was solid so something changed big time.

How did you know 1000% fact Perine was staying when you also know the Bengals didn't try to keep him?

(03-24-2023, 03:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Perine they were shocked he left and matched his offer to Denver

If the Bengals didn't try to keep Perine, why did they match the Denver offer? Offering to double a guy's salary is an odd way of not trying to keep a player.

Why were the Bengals shocked Perine left if they didn't try to keep him? Did they think Perine was going to show up without a contract?

Not to mention your inside scoop on the completed Jonah to Jacksonville trade that was never completed.  Or you claiming Jonah came around then admitting you hadn't heard anything. That's what I know 1000%. Just stop it with this whole insider schtick.

And finally, just for laughs . . .

(03-24-2023, 11:09 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Not sure we replace Perine easily. 

(04-06-2023, 05:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Players like Hurst & Perine aren’t hard to replace.

You went full Skip Bayless, brother.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 11:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Not every wide zone run is the same, Im not sure of the expertise here on run schemes, but Mixon certainly seemed to run many more outside 1 to 2 runs which require more patience to determine which hole to take.  

True and I remember the same, don't know for sure. Would have to go back and watch the entire season which I have no time to 
do right now. But it did seem Mixon's wide zone runs were more to the outside while Perine was more up the gut. Smarter anyways,
Perine would get caught going to the edge much easier, he isn't near as fast as Mixon, just much harder to bring down. 

Ask that Justin Reid guy lol
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So at this point of the season, the 2023 preseason, Mixon has just as much support as Dalton did during the 2019 preseason.  Going into Mixon's final contract year next season will be a similar situation as going into Dalton's final contract year.

How can the Bengals be surprised and not surprised (1000%) at losing Bell simultaneously?

Why would Bates savings go to Bell if he was too old for what he brought? And why would the Bengals be surprised Bell left if they thought he was too old to stay?

How did you know 1000% fact Perine was staying when you also know the Bengals didn't try to keep him?

If the Bengals didn't try to keep Perine, why did they match the Denver offer? Offering to double a guy's salary is an odd way of not trying to keep a player.

Why were the Bengals shocked Perine left if they didn't try to keep him? Did they think Perine was going to show up without a contract?

Not to mention your inside scoop on the completed Jonah to Jacksonville trade that was never completed.  Or you claiming Jonah came around then admitting you hadn't heard anything. That's what I know 1000%. Just stop it with this whole insider schtick.

Stop my man, he may have a family!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:33 PM)TheFan Wrote: Stop my man, he may have a family!  Hilarious

He probably bets the over and the under then claims he was right.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So at this point of the season, the 2023 preseason, Mixon has just as much support as Dalton did during the 2019 preseason.  Going into Mixon's final contract year next season will be a similar situation as going into Dalton's final contract year.

I know for 1000% fact that someone is talking out of 2 different holes. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Then we agreed here. I’ve said Joe is safe this year and that Andy lost Zac’s support and was traded

They were not surprised they lost Bell they were surprised they lost all of them.

Perine called them said he was staying and 30 minutes called them back and said he was going to Denver. That’s true I promise. Don’t give 2 ____ if you believe it or not. That’s not coming from the internet, media, janitor, or groundskeeper. That was from Zac.

I’ll have to do a little research on my Perine comments to see if they were edited. Those gave me stumped

see above

the whole trade Jonah was verified by the media and by posters here I messaged

I’ve got to hand it to you I’m jealous of all your free time.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 08:32 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Then we agreed here. I’ve said Joe is safe this year and that Andy lost Zac’s support and was traded

Well, when it comes to you and your info you sure made a believer out of me.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 11:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, when it comes to you and your info you sure made a believer out of me.

I knew I would. Thanks

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 08:32 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Then we agreed here. I’ve said Joe is safe this year and that Andy lost Zac’s support and was traded

Dalton wasn't traded, he was released after Burrow was drafted. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 11:28 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Dalton wasn't traded, he was released after Burrow was drafted. 

Thanks guess I forgot. But my argument with #onetimeiwasright was Joe has both Zac and Mike Browns support. He said Andy did too. I said he lost Zac’s support and that was the end of that. I’ve been extremely consistent about Joe. I said in February he was safe in 2023 based on A1 intel. But I was always worried about 2024 as the salary cap will be rough. I don’t think it matters how he plays either.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Thanks guess I forgot. But my argument with #onetimeiwasright was Joe has both Zac and Mike Browns support. He said Andy did too. I said he lost Zac’s support and that was the end of that. I’ve been extremely consistent about Joe. I said in February he was safe in 2023 based on A1 intel. But I was always worried about 2024 as the salary cap will be rough. I don’t think it matters how he plays either.

Actually, you wrote Dalton didn’t have Zac’s support, then you changed it to Dalton lost Zac’s support during the season, to finally claiming Dalton was traded. More A1 intel from the source who told you Jonah Williams had been traded?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Thanks guess I forgot. But my argument with #onetimeiwasright was Joe has both Zac and Mike Browns support. He said Andy did too. I said he lost Zac’s support and that was the end of that. I’ve been extremely consistent about Joe. I said in February he was safe in 2023 based on A1 intel. But I was always worried about 2024 as the salary cap will be rough. I don’t think it matters how he plays either.

You're welcome. 

Look, I think it is possible that you may have someone who tells you things. You have had people vouching for you on the Jacksonville trade from mid-April, over a week before it was reported. However, to Breech's point, you flip flop a lot. I get that it may be frustrating, but he definitely has a point. You use definitive language quite a bit and then if the situation changes you have to backtrack what you said. This kind of ruins any credibility you have on this particular subject because your message changes. With Mixon, you're correct, you have stayed consistent but on other topics, not so much. Maybe in your mind you are being consistent but the message you end up typing here is anything but. 

Just my two cents, where it is worth it or not. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Actually, you wrote Dalton didn’t have Zac’s support, then you changed it to Dalton lost Zac’s support during the season, to finally claiming Dalton was traded. More A1 intel from the source who told you Jonah Williams had been traded?

We were never on the same page or timeline with Dalton. I’ve made my position clear. It’s never changed. Dalton lost Zac’s confidence and he was released. Joe has Zac’s confidence this year but next year is next year. You are a great spinner yourself lol.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 01:30 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: You're welcome. 

Look, I think it is possible that you may have someone who tells you things. You have had people vouching for you on the Jacksonville trade from mid-April, over a week before it was reported. However, to Breech's point, you flip flop a lot. I get that it may be frustrating, but he definitely has a point. You use definitive language quite a bit and then if the situation changes you have to backtrack what you said. This kind of ruins any credibility you have on this particular subject because your message changes. With Mixon, you're correct, you have stayed consistent but on other topics, not so much. Maybe in your mind you are being consistent but the message you end up typing here is anything but. 

Just my two cents, where it is worth it or not. 

Situations are fluid. They change was talking to my source just awhile ago. The Jags thought their LT would lose more games than 4 due to suspension. When they learned it was only 4 they cooled. But nobody on here is likely talking to decision makers for the Bengals. Maybe to someone who knows them awfully well. But a lot of times they have a hell of a pulse on things. But it’s still an opinion and Zac/Duke/Mike could flip flop. They could have been 100% behind Mixon in Feb/March but if Robinson had been there at 28 they’d have taken him. Then Mixon might have been traded or released. Things change. And the other thing is sometimes people can’t differentiate from your opinion and sourced info. I’ll try to do better there.
Reply/Quote

Those seven words sum up your A1 intel.

Quote:They were not surprised they lost Bell they were surprised they lost all of them.

The Bengals were surprised they lost Bates, Perine, and Hurst; but not Bell? Then why include a player they weren't surprised to lose on a list of players they were surprised to lose?

OH, it was because they lost all of them? Ok, let's dissect your claim.
1) The Bengals drafted Bates' replacement the year prior. It's not surprising to lose a player you haven't been able to re-sign for two years and have planned on said player leaving by drafting his replacement a year prior to losing said player.
2) According to you, the Bengals didn't try to keep Perine.  It isn't surprising to lose a free agent who isn't under contract if the team doesn't try to keep that player.
3) Hurst will be 30 years old before the start of this season.  During the last four years the Bengals have eschewed signing free agents near the age of 30 to their third contract. Not surprising the Bengals didn't re-sign a free agent near 30 to his third contract.
4) According to you, the Bengals weren't surprised at losing Bell and he was too old for what he brough.

What's surprising?

Quote:Perine called them said he was staying and 30 minutes called them back and said he was going to Denver. That’s true I promise. Don’t give 2 ____ if you believe it or not. That’s not coming from the internet, media, janitor, or groundskeeper. That was from Zac.

Again, Perine was a free agent not under contract.  You claimed the Bengals didn't try to keep him.  What was Perine coming back to without a contract if the Bengals didn't try to keep him?

If the Bengals matched the Bronco's offer, then the Bengals did try to keep him despite your claim they didn't. Either way, if one of those statements is true then the other is false.

Quote:I’ll have to do a little research on my Perine comments to see if they were edited. Those gave me stumped

What's more likely: 1) a deep state Illuminati conspiracy to edit your posts or 2) you can't keep your stories straight (especially considering you simultaneously believe it is both easy and difficulty to replace a player like Perine)? I'm going to go with the latter, but let me know when you finish your research.

Quote:the whole trade Jonah was verified by the media and by posters here I messaged

No, it wasn't.  You were called on this by another poster and your "proof" was an article stating the Jets and Jags both had interest in a trade. Interest. You even admitted a trade isn't a trade until it is complete acknowledging you understand the difference interest in a trade and an actual trade. We all knew there was interest in a trade for at least a month before you claimed the Bengals had traded Williams which you admitted they didn't. No trade was ever verified by anyone other than yourself and the fact Williams is still on the Bengals' roster proves there was never a trade.

Quote:I’ve got to hand it to you I’m jealous of all your free time.

LOL. I did a little research of my own.  Since the beginning of 2023, I've posted approximately 160 time while you have posted approximately 1600 times. You literally post 10 times more than I do.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 02:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Situations are fluid. They change was talking to my source just awhile ago. The Jags thought their LT would lose more games than 4 due to suspension. When they learned it was only 4 they cooled. But nobody on here is likely talking to decision makers for the Bengals. Maybe to someone who knows them awfully well. But a lot of times they have a hell of a pulse on things. But it’s still an opinion and Zac/Duke/Mike could flip flop. They could have been 100% behind Mixon in Feb/March but if Robinson had been there at 28 they’d have taken him. Then Mixon might have been traded or released. Things change. And the other thing is sometimes people can’t differentiate from your opinion and sourced info. I’ll try to do better there.

So there was never a trade, just trade interest as had been reported for a month or more.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 02:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Those seven words sum up your A1 intel.

The Bengals were surprised they lost Bates, Perine, and Hurst; but not Bell? Then why include a player they weren't surprised to lose on a list of players they were surprised to lose?

OH, it was because they lost all of them? Ok, let's dissect your claim.
1) The Bengals drafted Bates' replacement the year prior. It's not surprising to lose a player you haven't been able to re-sign for two years and have planned on said player leaving by drafting his replacement a year prior to losing said player.
2) According to you, the Bengals didn't try to keep Perine.  It isn't surprising to lose a free agent who isn't under contract if the team doesn't try to keep that player.
3) Hurst will be 30 years old before the start of this season.  During the last four years the Bengals have eschewed signing free agents near the age of 30 to their third contract. Not surprising the Bengals didn't re-sign a free agent near 30 to his third contract.
4) According to you, the Bengals weren't surprised at losing Bell and he was too old for what he brough.

What's surprising?

Again, Perine was a free agent not under contract.  You claimed the Bengals didn't try to keep him.  What was Perine coming back to without a contract if the Bengals didn't try to keep him?

If the Bengals matched the Bronco's offer, then the Bengals did try to keep him despite your claim they didn't. Either way, if one of those statements is true then the other is false.

What's more likely: 1) a deep state Illuminati conspiracy to edit your posts or 2) you can't keep your stories straight (especially considering you simultaneously believe it is both easy and difficulty to replace a player like Perine)? I'm going to go with the latter, but let me know when you finish your research.

No, it wasn't.  You were called on this by another poster and your "proof" was an article stating the Jets and Jags both had interest in a trade. Interest. You even admitted a trade isn't a trade until it is complete acknowledging you understand the difference interest in a trade and an actual trade. We all knew there was interest in a trade for at least a month before you claimed the Bengals had traded Williams which you admitted they didn't. No trade was ever verified by anyone other than yourself and the fact Williams is still on the Bengals' roster proves there was never a trade.

LOL. I did a little research of my own.  Since the beginning of 2023, I've posted approximately 160 time while you have posted approximately 1600 times. You literally post 10 times more than I do.

I’m not wasting my time with you anymore. I’ll continue to bring info I hear to this board despite people like you.

Reply/Quote