Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Ossai likely out for season
(08-22-2021, 02:28 PM)lone bengal Wrote: It sucks he showed a lot of promise but there's worst things that could happen then your 3rd round rookie DE getting hurt. We have no depth at DE but an injury to Hendricks or Hubbard would have been worse or imagine if a guy like Jonah Williams got hurt ?

[Image: ghostbusters-ray.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Season ending injury #2 if true
Reply/Quote
Really feels like this happens every year with a promising edge defender.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We have zero depth at DE.

We just added a veteran at least 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 04:39 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We just added a veteran at least 

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

More NFL snaps than Ossai, Sample and hodge combined!
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 03:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I don't care what any of you say. Osai should not have been in at the time of his injury. He flashed against a guy that gave up 1 sack last year. I blame Zack fully.
MORON

Yeah, your post is not good, but don't be so hard on yourself.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 03:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You don’t miss a game for dehydration three days prior. You can fix that by the next day just by drinking water. That’s like Kanye being admitted to the hospital for “dehydration” and “exhaustion” when the treatment is a glass of water and a nap.

Don’t be surprised when the ped suspension comes, first positive requires a retest, hence the delay.  A 45 lb weight gain is highly suspicious, especially with the increase in performance.
Reply/Quote
Wow, only on the Bengals can one go from a wrist/hand injury to knee injury and out for season.

Luckily years of experience in these matters is keeping me off the ledge.

Hate this news for him and the Bengals though and he was one of my favorite picks and obviously need depth there as well.

Sux !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hodge looks like a keeper not overly concerned.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Severed spine, career ending.

Ahhh the old Mike Tyson "broken spine" injury....
Reply/Quote
Damn
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The WhoDey Nation group on Facebook might have the worst fans I’ve ever seen so I believe you. The takes on there are soooo bad.

Yeah, I quit following that group....the main dude might be the worst of em all. It's a frickin zoo.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
As to the Ossai news....FML.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 02:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Damn.... and I was just starting to like Ossai after spending the last couple season watching him destroy the WVU offense.

Kinda like me watching Tee Higgins blow by the FSU secondary. Tongue

Reply/Quote
F***

Just saw the news on my computer homepage

Dude gave us 1 good game and he’s taken away
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: Not confused, Dehner confirmed. Issa I complained of discomfort in the knee next day when getting wrist looked at and they looked in to it. The reason it’s not the quick fix meniscus used to be is they stopped trimming and now repair them. The trimming they have figured out in recent years leads to longer term issues so they opt to repair now which is a longer recovery time.

Do our beat writers just have zero inside scoop/connections? None of them sniffed this out in two weeks? I mean cmon... 

It seems like the national guys are always breaking the news.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 11:07 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Do our beat writers just have zero inside scoop/connections? None of them sniffed this out in two weeks? I mean cmon... 

It seems like the national guys are always breaking the news.

He appeared to have a lot of details, that the national guys didn't, within seconds of it being reported so I wonder if he was trying to protect his sources. When you are a beat writer your sources are a much smaller pool and it's easier to burn them than a national guy who can hear about it from so many different channels. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:05 PM)pally Wrote: for a KNEE injury....this really really sucks

DAMN IT! Just saw this OMG! Shocked

WTF?

When did this happen? They said wrist injury and he looked fine after the game in Tampa?Lalala

Don't like hearing this at all. Need to close my ears and walk away. My favorite pick.  Cry
Reply/Quote
First time on this board all summer. Hate seeing season injuries in camp/pre season. Which is the reason I stay away, then this is the first damn thread I see. Sob.
Reply/Quote