Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe mixon
look he wasn't charged so not sure what the big deal is in drafting him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 061011_0417_AFootballAs1.jpg]

That's several hundred dollars of groceries right there. Poor, poor, poor starving Terrelle Pryor. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: look he wasn't charged so not sure what the big deal is in drafting him.

Maybe the team can put his number on a wife beater shirt to sell in the Pro Shop to capitalize on the bad PR?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Maybe the team can put his number on a wife beater shirt to sell in the Pro Shop to capitalize on the bad PR?

Don't see no one mentioning Cam Williams off field issues.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:49 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Don't see no one mentioning Cam Williams off field issues.

Is this thread titled Joe Mixon or Cam Wiiliams?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:53 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is this thread titled Joe Mixon or Cam Wiiliams?

sorry meant Robinson and I brought that up bc he's still listed as a top 15 pick. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 05:56 AM)Jpoore Wrote: sorry meant Robinson and I brought that up bc he's still listed as a top 15 pick. 

Spelling doesn't matter remember?  But, I guess it does, huh?

People have talked about Cam Robinson's off field issues. But, you started a thread suggesting the Bengals draft Joe Mixon.  Not Cam Williams. Er, you mean Robinson. If you want to discuss Cam Robinson start a thread. Because there are some important differences in Williams/Robinson's problems and Mixon's which I doubt you understand seeing how much information you've gotten wrong just in this one thread about Mixon's problems. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Spelling doesn't matter remember?  But, I guess it does, huh?

People have talked about Cam Robinson's off field issues. But, you started a thread suggesting the Bengals draft Joe Mixon.  Not Cam Williams. Er, you mean Robinson. If you want to discuss Cam Robinson start a thread. Because there are some important differences in Williams/Robinson's problems and Mixon's which I doubt you understand seeing how much information you've gotten wrong just in this one thread about Mixon's problems. 
all I've gotten wrong was it happened in 14 not 13 still was when he was a young kid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:30 AM)Jpoore Wrote: all I've gotten wrong was it happened in 14 not 13 still was when he was a young kid. 

You have been wrong about more than the year. Which means you're even wrong about what you've gotten wrong. Maybe you should just stop and review the reports, okay?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:42 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You have been wrong about more than the year. Which means you're even wrong about what you've gotten wrong. Maybe you should just stop and review the reports, okay?

suurreee ok
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:49 AM)Jpoore Wrote: suurreee ok

In a single sentence fragment you claimed the woman Mixon punched (who required 8 hours of facial reconstructive surgery) was yelling racial slurs and punching him. That's two more items you got wrong in less than a sentence. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 07:13 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: In a single sentence fragment you claimed the woman Mixon punched (who required 8 hours of facial reconstructive surgery) was yelling racial slurs and punching him. That's two more items you got wrong in less than a sentence. 

which she was. She's also no saint uses and distributes drugs and has a Dui. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 07:21 AM)Jpoore Wrote: which she was. She's also no saint uses and distributes drugs and has a Dui. 

Did you even read the reports?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 07:21 AM)Jpoore Wrote: which she was. She's also no saint uses and distributes drugs and has a Dui. 

Why does this matter? Is she getting drafted? The drug use and DUI had no impact on her getting punched in the face, that is what you call victim blaming.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 09:27 AM)Au165 Wrote: Why does this matter? Is she getting drafted? The drug use and DUI had no impact on her getting punched in the face, that is what you call victim blaming.

No her calling him a racial slur did and her punching him did.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 09:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: No her calling him a racial slur did and her punching him did.

Then why did you bring them up?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 12:03 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: No problem. I do appreciate your research and passion for the results you believe in. You give us some good info on players to consider. 

I'm not doubting Mixon's on-field talent/ability. My reluctance is a combination of the controversy he's already created for himself, and with us having the likes of Adam Jones and Burfict. Neither are wallflowers, both who have showed to be undisciplined in the heat of the moment. Add Marvin Lewis who tolerates it, and a kid like Mixon just might be negatively influenced. He's going to better off in a highly disciplined organization, and we don't have that here currently. 

My other concern over adding any RB is the lousy condition our Oline is in. IF that ever gets sorted out, I'd wager we have what we need, RB-wise. 

My phone does that to me all of the time on here.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 09:53 AM)Jpoore Wrote: No her calling him a racial slur did and her punching him did.

She did not call Mixon a racial slur.  According to Mixon himself. I have corrected you twice. At this point, you're no longer making a false claim, but you're flat out telling a lie. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/koco.relaymedia.com/amp/article/norman-police-department-releases-video-of-2014-joe-mixon-interview/8521940?client=safari
Reply/Quote
Well i am for this guy late if he is around. Lots of talent, great hands and is a playmaker in space.

Don't like him punching a woman though and would be fine if we passed on him if he is a scumbag.

I don't know enough about what happened to judge right now.
Reply/Quote
I would draft Mixon in any round past the 2nd to be honest. If were talking about someone that continuously gets in trouble it is one thing. I am a very big supporter of being mentors and using this as giving him the opportunity to rebuild his reputation. I do not agree with what we did, but at the same time, theres some serious talent that kid has with only one mistake that he's made.
Reply/Quote