Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landry Jones > Dalton
Tee Hee. If Ben misses much more time this thread has the potential to be as entertaining as the Baltimore Power Ranking Thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Tee Hee. If Ben misses much more time this thread has the potential to be as entertaining as the Baltimore Power Ranking Thread.

Ben's in next week.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ben's in next week.
No smack ...... I think  it's  a mistake .
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 10:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: No smack ...... I think  it's  a mistake .

Why?

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:45 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why?

Because we inked Kimo VonOlhoffen to a one week deal.....you ain't heard? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:45 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why?

My understanding (I didn't watch all the game) is Brown cost them one of the int's and one of the fumbles was poor protection, not really Landry's fault. From what I read, he played ok overall, it's just the team ain't clicking. And if they aren't, they're going to get embarrassed by the Bengals, with or without Ben. And if Ben can't come in and rescue them, the team's going to be hanging heads for a while.

I'd leave Ben out another week. Let Landry take the loss. Let Ben come back against the Raiders. He should be able to handle them, the Browns, Seahawks and Colts, which should start a nice run through the second half of the season. But not if he stumbles out of the gate next week.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:55 AM)Benton Wrote: My understanding (I didn't watch all the game) is Brown cost them one of the int's and one of the fumbles was poor protection, not really Landry's fault. From what I read, he played ok overall, it's just the team ain't clicking. And if they aren't, they're going to get embarrassed by the Bengals, with or without Ben. And if Ben can't come in and rescue them, the team's going to be hanging heads for a while.

I'd leave Ben out another week. Let Landry take the loss. Let Ben come back against the Raiders. He should be able to handle them, the Browns, Seahawks and Colts, which should start a nice run through the second half of the season. But not if he stumbles out of the gate next week.

So you think if Ben loses a game he won't be able to recover form the mental anguish............ Hilarious

Reply/Quote
If he's not 100%, they'd be stupid to play him. I get that it's a divisional game, but if he can't move within the pocket effectively against the Bengals defensive line, you run the risk of aggravating the injury and having a setback. Then what do you do?

IF Big Ben sat next week, they still have four divisional games left to play. Still plenty of time to make a run at the division. Again, IF he is not 100%, why risk it?

Having said that, I expect him to play whether he's 100% or not. It's going to take a doctor emphatically telling him "no" in order to keep him off the field next Sunday. But then again, we all know how Big Ben responds to the word "no."
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 12:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So you think if Ben loses a game he won't be able to recover form the mental anguish............ Hilarious

He will be fine. But the bad play by the rest of the team will get worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 12:39 PM)Benton Wrote: He will be fine. But the bad play by the rest of the team will get worse.

Uh hu.....THis sound's more like you trying to convince yourself.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 12:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Uh hu.....THis sound's more like you trying to convince yourself.

That the Steelers are playing bad? Everybody is pretty convinced of that.

Their play is so poor Bernie Sanders has said the NFL needs to focus on points scoring inequality between the Steelers and the rest of the North.
Their play is so poor each member of the team now gets government cheese placed in their locker at half time.
Their play is so poor they're getting "Steelers, Superbowl XLV Champs!" t-shirts sent to them.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 01:09 PM)Benton Wrote: That the Steelers are playing bad? Everybody is pretty convinced of that.

Their play is so poor Bernie Sanders has said the NFL needs to focus on points scoring inequality between the Steelers and the rest of the North.
Their play is so poor each member of the team now gets government cheese placed in their locker at half time.
Their play is so poor they're getting "Steelers, Superbowl XLV Champs!" t-shirts sent to them.

We are talking about Ben coming back to play.  Good job.

Reply/Quote
I hope Ben can play in the secondary too...wow that was bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 01:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We are talking about Ben coming back to play.  Good job.

No "we" are not. We're talking about how crappy Jones is.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No "we" are not. We're talking about how crappy Jones is.

[Image: m3nkx.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No "we" are not. We're talking about how crappy Jones is.

Wow...You as well as the others responding to my question to Roto are not a part of the "we".  Great job reading there bub.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 03:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow...You as well as the others responding to my question to Roto are not a part of the "we".  Great job reading there bub.

Ut Oh "comprehension smack".

Start with post 41 and then continue to 42.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ut Oh "comprehension smack".

Start with post 41 and then continue to 42.

Wow.., Again?  You an I had one conversation...not much of one as I just added a bit of information to your post.  Roto then began a separate conversation with me about BEN specifically.  I asked him why he felt that way.  To which all these other people answered without apparently knowing what the conversation was about.

You think it's about Jones........................... 

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 04:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow.., Again?  You an I had one conversation...not much of one as I just added a bit of information to your post.  Roto then began a separate conversation with me about BEN specifically.  I asked him why he felt that way.  To which all these other people answered without apparently knowing what the conversation was about.

You think it's about Jones........................... 

Title of Thread: RE: Landry Jones > Dalton

Your introduction of Pig Ben aside. I have no idea why I would think we were talking about Jones.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 04:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Title of Thread: RE: Landry Jones > Dalton

Your introduction of Pig Ben aside. I have no idea why I would think we were talking about Jones.

I understand that you were talking about Jones...Never said you weren't.

Reply/Quote