Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landslide Incoming
[Image: donald-trump.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
You're going to love the cutbacks on public services.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Started out not so good. Glad to see those who clocked out made it to the polls. I think your seeing the working class speak loudly tonight.

NY Times has Trump at 95% chance of becoming President.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Clinton BTFO
Market gonna get crushed tomorrow. Hope you guys have savings if you get laid off...

Thanks Ohio

:paul:
(11-09-2016, 01:08 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Market gonna get crushed tomorrow. Hope you guys have savings if you get laid off...

You mean like when the market dropped for 3 days after Brexit and then what back up again?
(11-09-2016, 01:09 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You mean like when the market dropped for 3 days after Brexit and then what back up again?

A dollar will still get you .8 pounds. It was .6 before the Brexit. So the market may have recovered but their economy is still garbage and it is garbage directly because of Brexit. Did you not know this? There is a price for this foolishness. 

(11-09-2016, 01:08 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Market gonna get crushed tomorrow. Hope you guys have savings if you get laid off...

Dow in pre-market was down 700 pts an hour ago....figure it opens up down 3.5% or more.
--------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 1dlp7c.jpg]

Eight years ago a friend of mine posted on the day that President Obama was sworn into office basically asking why all the problems weren't solved right then and there.

There was a level of frustration I had not seen before after an election.

Then there is what I am already seeing this year.

I won't be that way.

I won't like or respect the "man" that is Trump, but I will respect the outcome of the election and see what happens with him in office and Republicans in complete control of congress.

As I often say: Be careful what you wish for.,,you just might get it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-09-2016, 01:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: As I often say: Be careful what you wish for.,,you just might get it.

well the positives are the media might actually start doing its job
Congress might find unity in opposing Trump
deep fractures within both parties run by the establishment will take place

and liberal heads exploding...priceless  (the tingle Chris Matthews feels in his leg tonight is probably a stroke)

(11-09-2016, 01:58 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: well the positives are the media might actually start doing its job
Congress might find unity in opposing Trump
deep fractures within both parties run by the establishment will take place

and liberal heads exploding...priceless  (the tingle Chris Matthews feels in his leg tonight is probably a stroke)

Someone on my Facebook page said the same about the media.  I added that Wikileaks and hackers will suddenly disappear too.   Smirk

And I'll admit I'm stunned.  I didn't think there were that many people who were willing to put him in the highest office of the land.  I was wrong.
(11-09-2016, 02:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Someone on my Facebook page said the same about the media.  I added that Wikileaks and hackers will suddenly disappear too.   Smirk

And I'll admit I'm stunned.  I didn't think there were that many people who were willing to put him in the highest office of the land.  I was wrong.

[Image: 1bbr8l.jpg]

Smirk
I would like to ask the mods to keep my own little personal sub-forum open to track everything he does as President.   Smirk
Looking ahead I hope his acceptance speech is more inclusive and less "I told you so. Look how great I am. The rest are all losers."

Trump up in PA with 94% of votes in. Major blue districts done reporting.
(11-09-2016, 02:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Looking ahead I hope his acceptance speech is more inclusive and less "I told you so. Look how great I am. The rest are all losers."

I'm equally interested to see what Obama and Clinton have to say.

(11-09-2016, 02:18 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm equally interested to see what Obama and Clinton have to say.

Agreed.
(11-09-2016, 01:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: I won't like or respect the "man" that is Trump, but I will respect the outcome of the election and see what happens with him in office and Republicans in complete control of congress.

Agreed on that.