Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
(01-02-2018, 08:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I hope to God that at least one reporter has the balls to call out Mike Brown and Merv at the next press conference.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Not in Cincinnati. Pretty much every sports reporter spends his time sucking up to Marvin and the Bengals. It's nauseating.
Reply/Quote
**** this joke of a Franchise. I quit.
Reply/Quote
I will be there every game. Can’t wait. At least we know what to expect.

Use all the time outs in the 1st and 3rd quarter. We never need then at the end of the 2nd or 4th. Game is usually gone by then.

Make no adjustments at 1/2 time.

Come out of a bye flat and horrible

Play a good first 1/2 and lay down the 2nd

Have one or two complete melt downs during a game.

Loose to the Steelers

Clap a bunch

Bad challenges

Can’t wait for next year and ready to lay my money down. Mike and family need to eat.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:29 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: You remind me of the girl who gets beat and abused by her boyfriend, but never leaves because her self respect is so low she thinks that he is the best she can ever get.

haha...
well man,
that's just your opinion....
said the dude...

i don't care...
I LOVE THE BENGALS....
i get pissed but i won't attack them as if i hate them....
not my style....
but if anyone wants to attack them or me so be it....they can't defend themselves....
but i can defend both.... Smack
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:46 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Guenther won't be back. He's looking for options elsewhere. Read it on Twitter.

I hope, he sucks too. Our D constantly gets burned in the 2nd half. Not sure why so many on here think he's a good coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:36 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: What has Lewis done in 15 years beyond lose every playoff game he was ever in, and lose about 85 pct of all his primetime games. Results meaning nothing to Mike Brown and we all know that Brown has zero football knowledge.

The most significant memories over the past 15 years are of the signature losses. Am I right?
Reply/Quote
I don't live in Cincy anymore, but I gotta ask. How does this man go out in public? He has to know the vast majority of Bengals fans wanted him gone and every other team in the league is laughing at our expense. How does a grown man have that little pride? How much money does he need? He knows just as well as we do, we're in for 2 more years of Marvinball. We'll be lucky if we get anything more than the half-assed effort we saw last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All I can do is...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
This is just a big punch to the gut. Not that anyone will give a shit, but this might be it for me. There’s nothing rational about supporting this franchise. Not one thing. I’m not even angry nor surprised. I’m think I’m finally sick enough of it to leave.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'll wait and see what other coaching changes are made before I judge this move. Maybe he finally noticed that the younger guys can have an impact on the team, and will now play the more deserving guys, instead of going by seniority.
Reply/Quote
Yeah well, the overwhelming majority of people who say they're done for good, no longer fans of the Cincinnati Bengals are names I don't recognize anyway so Adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Au revoir, 再見, さようならand Malfacila ĉako
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:51 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: I will be there every game.  Can’t wait.  At least we know what to expect.

Use all the time outs in the 1st and 3rd quarter.  We never need then at the end of the 2nd or 4th.  Game is usually gone by then.

Make no adjustments at 1/2 time.

Come out of a bye flat and horrible

Play a good first 1/2 and lay down the 2nd

Have one or two complete melt downs during a game.

Loose to the Steelers

Clap a bunch

Bad challenges

Can’t wait for next year and ready to lay my money down.  Mike and family need to eat.
wow...
you really are in a bad place.... Sad & it's not just you.... but several of you....a group of criers..... Cry

sometimes you're the windshield & sometimes you're the bug....that's just how it is..... Hmm

have a tall cool glass of orange koolaid bro....
next year, after we win the Superbowl..... you can come on here & remind everyone about how you never gave up on this team....
how you're not a "fair-weather" fan....
Hilarious
we will fix our O-line, add a few quality players, S, LB, OT, OG, OC, etc....& we WILL  win the AFC NORTH....& yes the SB too.... pls remember i said this....it will happen..

i am amazed at how so many of you are so pessimistic....a bunch of "sad Sussies".....cry about this, cry about that.....i'd hate to be in a war, in a fox hole w/ you...b/c you would constantly want to surrender & stab your bros in the back......so many are so weak.....no spine.....
if you lived in an indian village long ago they would run you off.....get tired of hearing you all cry.... Cry
no fight....just roll over & surrender....
SMH.... Mooning
Reply/Quote
And the endless deja vu rolls on. Was there ever any doubt? But please, Mike, just end the charade and announce the lifetime contract and spare us the circus in two more years and every two years after that.

Mike's statement to the fans--

"This is my damn team and I'll do whatever I want. If you don't like it, too bad."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hey everyone, you still glad that you gave the Browns money with your Christmas gifts and game tickets this year? I’m glad that I didn’t spend one red cent. If you can’t see by now that he’s not going to invest in winning, you never ever will.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:09 PM)Steve Wrote: wow...
you really are in a bad place.... Sad & it's not just you.... but several of you....a group of criers..... Cry

sometimes you're the windshield & sometimes you're the bug....that's just how it is..... Hmm

have a tall cool glass of orange koolaid bro....
next year, after we win the Superbowl..... you can come on here & remind everyone about how you never gave up on this team....
how you're not a "fair-weather" fan....
Hilarious
we will fix our O-line, add a few quality players, S, LB, OT, OG, OC, etc....& we WILL  win the AFC NORTH....& yes the SB too.... pls remember i said this....it will happen..

i am amazed at how so many of you are so pessimistic....a bunch of "sad Sussies".....cry about this, cry about that.....i'd hate to be in a war, in a fox hole w/ you...b/c you would constantly want to surrender & stab your bros

in the back......so many are so weak.....no spine.....
if you lived in an indian village long ago they would run you off.....get tired of hearing you all cry.... Cry
no fight....just roll over & surrender....
SMH.... Mooning

Ya that’s how I feel right now but I made it through the 90’s this is but a bump... still my team and always will. But a shake up would be good. I will be there 1st game 2018 ready to go but need to vent right now.
Reply/Quote
So we get a shitty draft pick for beating the Ravens and a shitter coach. Nothing to see here people it's the bungle way. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Really looking forward to two more years of clap clap clap. We did some good things, and we gotta keep digging. I would love to know what dirt him and Alexander have on Mikey. Paul brown must be turning in his grave.....again
Reply/Quote
What's done is done. Marvin is going to be here at least 1 and most likely 2 more seasons.

I know there is a lot of animosity towards Marvin right now, but my mindset is, let's go win one for the guy and send him off right.

How awesome would it be to see this guy finally get Cincinnati that elusive playoff win in his final season. Hell, that is probably all the poor guy wants. Maybe he would have left by now if the players could not fumble/throw/penalize the game away. Ninja

But for reals, if the guy is going to be here for a bit longer, let's make the most of it. I'd personally rather see Marvin sent off on a good note, he's pretty much my Bengal father.

Win one for the Ol' Gipper!!!!

P.S. What if winning a playoff game was the only way to get Marvin to lose his position, but Marvin can never win one.... it's like the twilight zone in here.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: So we get a shitty draft pick for beating the Ravens and a shitter coach. Nothing to see here people it's the bungle way. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Really looking forward to two more years of clap clap clap. We did some good things, and we gotta keep digging. I would love to know what dirt him and Alexander have on Mikey. Paul brown must be turning in his grave.....again

PB has spun so many times in his grave that it's no longer a grave, it's a mine shaft.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
BREAKING: Ben Roethlisberger announces he will be returning for two more seasons!
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:22 PM)McC Wrote: PB has spun so many times in his grave that it's no longer a grave, it's a mine shaft.

Boo hoo....
Cry
it's so sad.....

i think there's seat open on the Steelers, Ravens & Browns bandwagon...
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

hope the Ohio river doesn't flood it's banks w/ all these tears....
Reply/Quote