Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
(01-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Steve Wrote: HAPPY RAVENS....
REALLY...!!!!!
WE JUST KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS & YOU SAY THEYRE HAPPY....
I bet not....
but nice try...

[Image: science-sarcasm-professor-frink-comic-book-guy-631.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did you just say "Browns bandwagon?"  Yes, I hate seeing all those fair-weather fans jumping on that bandwagon of a team that has won 4 out of it's last 50 games.

the Browns have a great, loyal fan base....
I know a few of them & they are die hard....
not like most Bengals fans who turn on the team after every loss....

if anyone doesn't like the Bengals ....
just GO AWAY.....
I HATE TO LISTEN TO YOU ALL CRY.....GETS OLD... Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Idk why they are laughing Marvin has raped them his whole career

(01-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Steve Wrote: HAPPY RAVENS....
REALLY...!!!!!
WE JUST KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS & YOU SAY THEYRE HAPPY....
I bet not....
but nice try...

Uhm. Sarcasm alert.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:16 PM)Steve Wrote: the Browns have a great, loyal fan base....

just GO AWAY.....

The "Steve" thing doesn't fool anyone, Mike. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Steve Wrote: you WISH....
but you're not going to get your way....

I think the steelers, ravens & browns have room for you on their band wagon....
see ya... Hilarious

i'm glad Marvin's back....imo, he gives us the best chance to win....
if you want to attack me, go ahead....
I DON'T CARE.... ThumbsUp

Mike Brown spit in your face and you're thanking him for it. Metaphorically of course.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: science-sarcasm-professor-frink-comic-book-guy-631.jpg]

hard to tell w/ all the Bengals haters on here....
I will always defend this team....from top to bottom....
back when I was on the Bengals board the cincy Enquire had many posters accused me of being Mike Brown....
I want changes here & there....
but the Bengals are the only pro football team we will EVER have....
reminds me of a guy who's on a deserted island & there's only 1 girl on the island w/ him...& all he does is ***** at her....
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:16 PM)Steve Wrote: the Browns have a great, loyal fan base....

just GO AWAY.....

That's it, I'm jumping on the Browns' bandwagon!

How do you like me now?  In YO face!  We had a winning record at one point in the 2014 before losing 49 of the next 54.  Jealous much?  Also, our uniforms look like poop.  I know wish yours did.  Loser!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The "Steve" thing doesn't fool anyone, Mike. Mellow

hahahahahahahahahaha

as I said....
it's not the first time I've been called Mike Brown... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's it, I'm jumping on the Browns' bandwagon!

How do you like me now?  In YO face!  We had a winning record at one point in the 2014 before losing 49 of the next 54.  Jealous much?  Also, our uniforms look like poop.  I know wish yours did.  Loser!

pls....
speak ENGLISH...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:20 PM)Steve Wrote: hard to tell w/ all the Bengals haters on here....
back when I was on the Bengals board the cincy Enquire had many posters accused me of being Mike Brown....
reminds me of a guy who's on a deserted island & there's only 1 girl on the island w/ him...& all he does is ***** at her....

Is this code for "I'm currently locked in Mike Brown's sex dungeon, please help me?"
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:22 PM)Steve Wrote: hahahahahahahahahaha

as I said....
it's not the first time I've been called Mike Brown... Hilarious

How about 'lap dog'? 

Wink

Reply/Quote
F***
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this code for "I'm currently locked in Mike Brown's sex dungeon, please help me?"

I don't really see any cry for help anywhere in there. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:23 PM)Steve Wrote: pls....
speak ENGLISH...

Me encantan los Cincinnati Bengals. ¡Mike Brown me dio muchos pasteles dulces! ¡Ay, mi corazón se hincha por los lomos de Marvin Lewis! ¿Victorioso? ¿Que es eso? ¡Tengo solo un equipo de la NFL en mi campo de visión! Además, ¡olfateo mi propio trasero!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Steve Wrote: you WISH....
but you're not going to get your way....

I think the steelers, ravens & browns have room for you on their band wagon....
see ya... Hilarious

i'm glad Marvin's back....imo, he gives us the best chance to win....
if you want to attack me, go ahead....
I DON'T CARE.... ThumbsUp

You base this on......

God I hope you are just trolling.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here's my condition, which I know doesn't amount to a hill of beans except to me.

1. Paul Alexander must be gone, others are fine as well but he's a must.

2. We have to be active players in the free agent market, for real top end FA's. No I'm not talking about going out and signing the top 3 FA's available. I'm talking about fixing the O-line, signing a real in his prime LBer etc.

3. Getting rid of the useless turds on the roster and actually fixing the team instead of padding Mike's wallet.

If all of this truly happens I might dip a toe into Bengals football next season ?

If it's just window dressing and lipstick on a pig (which I still believe) and Mike is still really running the show.

I'm done until Mike is
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:20 PM)Steve Wrote: hard to tell w/ all the Bengals haters on here....

You remind me of the girl who gets beat and abused by her boyfriend, but never leaves because her self respect is so low she thinks that he is the best she can ever get.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Here's my condition, which I know doesn't amount to a hill of beans except to me.

1. Paul Alexander must be gone, others are fine as well but he's a must.

2. We have to be active players in the free agent market, for real top end FA's. No I'm not talking about going out and signing the top 3 FA's available. I'm talking about fixing the O-line, signing a real in his prime LBer etc.

3. Getting rid of the useless turds on the roster and actually fixing the team instead of padding Mike's wallet.

If all of this truly happens I might dip a toe into Bengals football next season ?

If it's just window dressing and lipstick on a pig (which I still believe) and Mike is still really running the show.

I'm done until Mike is

Kinda where I'm at too. As of now, I'm in a holding state of non-support.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:13 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Discuss..:

Anf John Ross sees his career go down the drain.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I guess I won’t be seeing the inside ofPBS this year. At least in person.Mike Brown just gave a a big FU to all of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote