Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin is Back thru 2019
(01-02-2018, 08:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Marvin on #Bengals line: 'We'll work hard the next day or so to get our coaches re-signed.'

Translation: Welcome back, Paul Alexander.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I understand a lot of you are pissed, me included, and emotions are running high right now...but please don't violate the CoC by trying to get around the language filter. 
Reply/Quote
I am guessing packman will be back. WJ3, Ross and some of the other young guys wh showed they can play with a little field time will be sitting the bench again

That is 4 more losses to Steelers. 3 for sure we may get lucky in one game

At least we own the browns for now. Have not hit the 90’s yet but knocking on it for sure.

Thanks mike
Reply/Quote
I just went to a Steeler message board. They're all laughing about this. They think it's great news -- for them.
Reply/Quote
I could care less is such a broken statement, that fits so well right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:47 PM)phil413 Wrote: I could care less is such a broken statement, that fits so well right now.

It's actually "I couldn't care less" - meaning you care so little that it's impossible for you to care any less.
Reply/Quote
Hope it is a home opener this year. The empty stadium will be our response to Marvin's re-signing. Just don't support this crap! Mike Brown has spit in your face and laughs about it. Don't give him your money for doing that!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m withholding my vomit until I hear about the revamped offensive staff and who will replace Paulie g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:39 PM)RobertG Wrote: I just went to a Steeler message board.  They're all laughing about this.  They think it's great news -- for them.

If I had to guess, there are 30 other teams message boards probably laughing at us. The ones that arent are for the team up I-71.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:56 PM)Shady Wrote: I’m withholding my vomit until I hear about the revamped offensive staff and who will replace Paulie g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: 92631.1419281062.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I got rid of my season tix after the 4-12 rehire. God I hope they call me to see if I want to come back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:39 PM)RobertG Wrote: I just went to a Steeler message board.  They're all laughing about this.  They think it's great news -- for them.

Check the Raven's board and see how giddy they are about it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Check the Raven's board and see how giddy they are about it. 

Marvin has feasted on the Ravens and Browns going 40-20.

Not so much against the rest of the AFC, going 50-77 (counting PO's).
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Check the Raven's board and see how giddy they are about it. 

(01-02-2018, 09:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Marvin has feasted on the Ravens and Browns going 40-20.

lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol, prepare to see an empty stadium this upcoming season

you WISH....
but you're not going to get your way....

I think the steelers, ravens & browns have room for you on their band wagon....
see ya... Hilarious

i'm glad Marvin's back....imo, he gives us the best chance to win....
if you want to attack me, go ahead....
I DON'T CARE.... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Marvin has feasted on the Ravens and Browns going 40-20.

It's like getting 2nd place in the AFC North doesn't even matter to you.  Geez. Ninja
Reply/Quote

Idk why they are laughing Marvin has raped them his whole career
Reply/Quote

HAPPY RAVENS....
REALLY...!!!!!
WE JUST KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS & YOU SAY THEYRE HAPPY....
I bet not....
but nice try...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Steve Wrote: you WISH....

see ya... Hilarious

Did you just say "Browns bandwagon?"  Yes, I hate seeing all those fair-weather fans jumping on that bandwagon of a team that has won 4 out of it's last 50 games.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:10 PM)Steve Wrote: you WISH....

see ya... Hilarious

Hi, Marvin!
Reply/Quote