Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480676/Father-hospitalised-Sharia-patrol-Austria-told-stop-threatening-wife-daughter-not-properly-dressed-fears-rise-no-areas-Vienna.html

So a father protecting his wife and daughter gets assaulted by these sharia patrols.    

Btw Vlad, Roto, SN and I have all called this repeatedly as it would happen and now unfortunately we see it pop up into the news.    

Soldiers of Odin stayed peaceful. Sharia patrols get violent. Wonder who is the problem?

Quote:Austrians fear parts of Vienna are becoming no-go areas after a father was attacked by a 'Sharia patrol' when he told them to stop threatening his wife and daughter for not being correctly dressed.

As various factions of migrants stake claims to territory in the city, it has been reported that the self-styled Sharia patrols have been visiting clubs and bars in the Millennium City area to make sure Chechen women were properly dressed and acting appropriately.

However, when one Austrian man tried to step in to stop the patrol from hassling his Chechen wife and daughter, he ended up being hospitalised.

Austrians fear parts of Vienna are becoming no-go areas after a father was attacked by a 'Sharia patrol' when he told them to stop threatening his wife and daughter for not being correctly dressed +4
Austrians fear parts of Vienna are becoming no-go areas after a father was attacked by a 'Sharia patrol' when he told them to stop threatening his wife and daughter for not being correctly dressed
It came as violence escalated across Vienna at the weekend, with more than 50 young men from the Afghan and Chechen communities clashing in the city centre.

The gang had attacked each other with planks of wood, iron bars and knives. Two of those injured are in intensive care and their condition is described as critical.

Police say that the row - which involved around 40 people from Afghanistan attacking 10 from Chechnya - had centred around a social media row on Facebook.

MORE...
Migrant blames child sex attack on 'cultural differences': Somalian, 34, who tried to kiss girl, 15, on train station platform claimed he misunderstood 'sexual boundaries'
This is your new home: Three Iraqi families trudge through the mud in the freezing cold to become the first to live in France's new wooden hut migrant shelters
Six of the alleged asylum seekers from Afghanistan have been arrested. The rest have escaped.

Local couple Thomas and Manuela Sonntagfruh, standing on the bloodstained ground after the carnage at the weekend, said: 'It is quite common that young people might argue, but something like this just isn't normal.'

The latest incident follows on from mass punch-ups not only in other parts of Vienna, but also in the cities of Linz, Graz, Sankt Polten and in Salzburg.

The latest incident follows on from mass punch-ups not only in other parts of Vienna, but also in the cities of Linz, Graz, Sankt Polten and in Salzburg. Pictured are police patrolling Austria's border near Speilfeld +4
The latest incident follows on from mass punch-ups not only in other parts of Vienna, but also in the cities of Linz, Graz, Sankt Polten and in Salzburg. Pictured are police patrolling Austria's border near Speilfeld
It comes as the youths from Chechnya, most of them linked in with various martial arts clubs, attempted to establish territories under their control, said police quoted in local daily Kurier.

Another local who had witnessed the weekend attack in Vienna was Renate Hofstatter, who said: 'Many residents around here are really worried. Personally I'm really worried if I have to go out on my own.'

Another added: 'I am a caretaker in the local block of flats, and most of the old people don't go out at night any longer.'

Meanwhile, last month it was reported how police needed to massively increase their presence in Graz train station in order to chase out bands of asylum seekers that had been rejected from Germany, and had started gathering there.

Hundreds of thousands of migrants have tried to reach destinations like Germany, Austria or the countries of Scandinavia +4
Hundreds of thousands of migrants have tried to reach destinations like Germany, Austria or the countries of Scandinavia
It comes as Macedonia has effectively sealed off the main route into the Balkans by migrants in a move backed by Austria.  

Hundreds of thousands of people have used the route in recent months to try to reach preferred destinations like Germany or the countries of Scandinavia.

An estimated 13,000 to 14,000 people waited at Greece's border with Macedonia on Monday hoping desperately to be allowed to cross.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants

Odd that schools and bars would ban these items from the menu.
Quote:An increasing number of public canteens, child daycare centres and schools have stopped serving sausages, bacon and ham over religious considerations.

Now members of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s CDU party are fighting to keep pork on the menu, insisting the consumption of pork is part of German culture.

Daniel Günther, party representative, claimed that pork products were being taken off the menu in schools, nurseries and canteens across the country.

He said: "The protection of minorities - including for religious reasons - must not mean that the majority is overruled in their free decision by ill-conceived consideration.

Mr Günther argued that tolerance also means "the appreciation and sufferance of other food cultures and lifestyles”.

He argued that those who didn’t want to eat pork didn’t have to, adding: ”The consumption of pork belongs to our culture.

“No one should be obliged to do so. But we also don't want the majority having to refrain from pork."

German sausages are part of the country’s culture. At Oktoberfest in Munich, the largest beer festival in the world - sausages are served alongside steins of beer.

The move is likely to cause tensions among residents who support the introduction of restrictions on the inflow of refugees to the country.

Angela Merkel has been criticised for her open-door refugee policy GETTY
Angela Merkel has been criticised for her open-door refugee policy
Revellers drink beer and eat German sausages at Oktoberfest GETTY
Revellers drink beer and eat German sausages at Oktoberfest
The German Government has come increasingly under fire for its open-door refugee policy.

The scale and nature of the crimes in Cologne has been a disastrous torpedo to the heart of Mrs Merkel's open-door refugee policy and her popularity.

Having initially been hailed for her leadership over the escalating crisis after offering sanctuary to nearly 1.1million refugees fleeing war and persecution in Syria, the German supremo now faces growing calls for stricter immigration rules.
Good to see Merkel finally perk up to defend the majority though.
(03-07-2016, 06:44 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Good to see Merkel finally perk up to defend the majority though.

The majority? Or sausages?

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Sounds more like gang violence than anything else. Often my contention with these sorts of things is that while they may be using religion to justify their actions it has little to nothing to do with religion at all.
Yeah, this is going over like a pregnant pole vaulter.
(03-07-2016, 08:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Sounds more like gang violence than anything else. Often my contention with these sorts of things is that while they may be using religion to justify their actions it has little to nothing to do with religion at all.

They are also known to have problems with sharia patrols in the UK as well.    The whole point is to enforce these ridiculous rules and dish out violence of people don't comply.

It's a call back to another thread where someone mentioned they should just patrol themselves. I think it was Roto or Vlad. Can't remember
(03-07-2016, 08:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are also known to have problems with sharia patrols in the UK as well.    The whole point is to enforce these ridiculous rules and dish out violence of people don't comply.

It's a call back to another thread where someone mentioned they should just patrol themselves. I think it was Roto or Vlad. Can't remember

It's the same in the UK as well. It's their way of claiming territory, by enforcing rules in their area. It's just that instead of the rules of the street, they enforce the rules of ultra-conservative Islam.
(03-07-2016, 08:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, this is going over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

The article is about them trying to NOT ban sausages.

Quote:The regional arm of Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU announced plans on Tuesday to ensure that pork continues to be available at public canteens, as well as child daycare centers and schools across the north German state.

The proposal is due to be presented by the CDU's group in parliament at next week's regional parliamentary session.
CDU parliamentary group leader, Daniel Günther, bemoaned on Tuesday that an increasing number of canteens, nurseries and schools are removing pork from their menu due to religious considerations.

"The protection of minorities - including for religious reasons - must not mean that the majority is overruled in their free decision by ill-conceived consideration," Günther said, arguing that tolerance also means "the appreciation and sufferance of other food cultures and lifestyles."

[Image: 0,,18026112_404,00.jpg]
German 'wurst' specialties often contain pork

Günther told local German newspaper "Lübecker Nachrichten" that at least one nursery in every voting district had stopped serving pork after taking Muslim children into consideration.
"The consumption of pork belongs to our culture," he argued, adding that those who didn't want to eat pork didn't have to.

"No one should be obliged to do so," he said. "But we also don't want the majority having to refrain from pork."

Pork consumption and breeding play a particularly important role in Schleswig-Holstein. According to the state's Chamber of Agriculture, around 17 percent of revenues originate in agriculture.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-07-2016, 08:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: The article is about them trying to NOT ban sausages.

I know, I am referring to the removal of pork from menus in places.
(03-07-2016, 08:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know, I am referring to the removal of pork from menus in places.

Of course it is.

I was referring to the title of this post.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-07-2016, 08:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, this is going over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

If Germany became a capitalist democracy this wouldn't be an issue. The daycares that opted to stop serving sausages could and risk alienating non-Muslim families while the ones that wanted sausage all the time could stay open as long as there were customers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-07-2016, 08:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's the same in the UK as well. It's their way of claiming territory, by enforcing rules in their area. It's just that instead of the rules of the street, they enforce the rules of ultra-conservative Islam.

So the Muslims who support the enforcement of sharia are the same as gangs? Glad to see you are coming to my side of this debate. Welcome.
(03-07-2016, 08:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Sounds more like gang violence than anything else. Often my contention with these sorts of things is that while they may be using religion to justify their actions it has little to nothing to do with religion at all.

Yeah, they're doing it wrong...they should be extorting, not killing, the "uncompliant".
--------------------------------------------------------

(03-07-2016, 08:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Of course it is.

I was referring to the title of this post.   Mellow

You mean a portion of the actual title of the article?
(03-07-2016, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So the Muslims who support the enforcement of sharia are the same as gangs? Glad to see you are coming to my side of this debate. Welcome.

I've never been in support of Sharia, same for the Laws of Moses, especially in modern society and even more so if someone chooses to not be adherent.

(03-07-2016, 08:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yeah, they're doing it wrong...they should be extorting, not killing, the "uncompliant".

I'd wager they are extorting some businesses.
(03-07-2016, 08:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've never been in support of Sharia, same for the Laws of Moses, especially in modern society and even more so if someone chooses to not be adherent.

I'd wager they are extorting some businesses.

Never said you have ever supported sharia. It is nice to know that you are comparing those who do support sharia to scum like street gangs. Like I said welcome to the team. Ninja
(03-07-2016, 09:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said you have ever supported sharia. It is nice to know that you are comparing those who do support sharia to scum like street gangs. Like I said welcome to the team. Ninja

Comes from being vehemently against Wahhabism. One of the reasons I despise our relationship with Saudi Arabia.
(03-07-2016, 06:59 PM)Benton Wrote: The majority? Or sausages?

Mellow

Well... you've seen her.
She's not going to perk up the majority of the sausages.
Ninja
(03-07-2016, 08:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are also known to have problems with sharia patrols in the UK as well.    The whole point is to enforce these ridiculous rules and dish out violence of people don't comply.

It's a call back to another thread where someone mentioned they should just patrol themselves.    I think it was Roto or Vlad.   Can't remember

Yep, me...

It'd be smarter for all parties to police their own, in this situation.
If not, it will continue to escalate.