Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
Way back during the 2012 elections I boldly stated that I would predict the next president and that I could do it with accuracy every election. So here goes,

I'm gonna hedge my bets a lil but please allow me to preface that with this, that back in 2012 and since, I've thought that Jeb Bush would be our president in 2016.

Now anyone that's followed anything I've ever typed knows that I follow conspiracies. Some I believe and take seriously and others I do not, even if I post and defend them here. You can choose to figure out what's what if you'd like. However, one I do tend to take seriously would be TPTB, other than elected officials and sometimes including elected officials. I mention this because back in 2012 a meeting took place between some powerful people including Obama and Hilary. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were informed how things would play out. So here's my hedge. I still believe Jeb wins it this year. But if he doesn't, it will be Hilary with Jeb getting his chance in 2020. I know that's sorta a comp out but that's my prediction. Hilary ( because of the meeting, that's the only reason ) or Jeb and if he doesn't win this election he will definitely win next.

I'm owning up to what I said I'd do 3 yrs ago. ( with a caveat ).
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Referencing the illuminati ... I always thought obama's win upset the plan. They were thinking 8 years hillary and 8 years jeb. But it will be interesting to see if we can keep that matchup from happening. They are practically the same candidate.

We got you down. I hope your wrong though.
No, not the illuminati. I don't think I've ever used that term.

oh and believe me, I hope I'm wrong on both accounts.
I almost hate to ask this......yes I know I hate to ask this, but.......what is the TPTB conspiracy?  *cringe*  Can't believe I asked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-29-2015, 09:25 AM)Stewy Wrote: I almost hate to ask this......yes I know I hate to ask this, but.......what is the TPTB conspiracy?  *cringe*  Can't believe I asked.

Actually I'm glad you asked.  WTF is the TPTB?
TPTB = The Powers That Be

Bilderbergs are very real thing. Bohemian grove is a very real thing. There are more but these are most prominent. This doesn't indicate that I follow Alex Jones because I most certainly do not. I've done enough research over the past decade or so to know, beyond all doubt, that there's something to TPTB. I do not claim to know or understand wholly what that is, but I know it's real. It bares repeating that I do not subscribe to illuminati theories. I've done enough research about that to know better.
(07-28-2015, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Referencing the illuminati ...    I always thought obama's win upset the plan.    They were thinking 8 years hillary and 8 years jeb.   But it will be interesting to see if we can keep that matchup from happening.     They are practically the same candidate.  

We got you down.   I hope your wrong though.

Why? He was at Bilderberg too......

"Better send those refunds..."

(07-29-2015, 09:25 AM)AStewy Wrote: I almost hate to ask this......yes I know I hate to ask this, but.......what is the TPTB conspiracy?  *cringe*  Can't believe I asked.
The conspiracy is to gain absolute power, the means of which I do not fully and probably do not even vaguely understand. My prediction(s) will indicate whether or not the TPTB are real. If not, on one hand I'll be disappointed because it will mean I've wasted a lot of time. On the other it will be a relief because it will mean things aren't predestined, which is by far more important than the time I've spent reading and researching. 
[Image: original.gif]
(07-29-2015, 10:36 AM)Wyche Wrote: Why? He was at Bilderberg too......

Yes he was. And so was Hilary. 
(07-29-2015, 10:27 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: TPTB = The Powers That Be

Bilderbergs are very real thing. Bohemian grove is a very real thing. There are more but these are most prominent. This doesn't indicate that I follow Alex Jones because I most certainly do not. I've done enough research over the past decade or so to know, beyond all doubt, that there's something to TPTB. I do not claim to know or understand wholly what that is, but I know it's real. It bares repeating that I do not subscribe to illuminati theories. I've done enough research about that to know better.

This. Right. Here.  I have also read into the Bilderberg Conventions, the Tri Lateral Commission, and Bohemian Grove.  The uber security surrounding Bilderberg, and the way reporters are ran off from the conventions (often with force), should be cause for alarm to anyone with any common sense.  Then, when you read through all of the connections of participants and where some of them ultimately landed in politics, it's a little unnerving to say the least.

(07-29-2015, 10:42 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yes he was. And so was Hilary. 

.....and Bill before her.....as Arkansas Governor.  I gotta wonder what in the hell a governor from Arkansas was doing at a convention of world powers, bankers, and corporate might before he announced his candidacy.....

(07-28-2015, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Referencing the illuminati ...    I always thought obama's win upset the plan.    They were thinking 8 years hillary and 8 years jeb.   But it will be interesting to see if we can keep that matchup from happening.     They are practically the same candidate.  

We got you down.   I hope your wrong though.

So, Obama threw off their plans.....

How could this all powerful group not sway a simple primary in favor of the candidate they wanted? 
(07-29-2015, 10:27 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Bilderbergs are very real thing. I do not claim to know or understand wholly what that is, but I know it's real.

I don't know what it is, or understand it, but I know it's real.......makes sense.

(07-29-2015, 10:38 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: My prediction(s) will indicate whether or not the TPTB are real.

No, they really won't. You picked two of the leading candidates, one from each political party, with well known names that give them a semi incumbent-like edge. That's neither going too far out there on a limb, nor proving any conspiracy theory.
(07-29-2015, 10:50 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So, Obama threw off their plans.....

How could this all powerful group not sway a simple primary in favor of the candidate they wanted? 

They did and got their man-- Obama. 
(07-29-2015, 10:59 AM)Beaker Wrote: No, they really won't. You picked two of the leading candidates, one from each political party, with well known names that give them a semi incumbent-like edge. That's neither going too far out there on a limb, nor proving any conspiracy theory.

This, All you did was pick the two most obvious choices form each party. Hilary has a strong possibility on name recognition and being a female. Bush also gets the boost from name recognition and being from a political power family. It proves nothing. Hell I don't really care much for politics, but if someone asked me those are the two names I would have thrown out.
(07-29-2015, 10:59 AM)ZNNBeaker Wrote:
Quote:I don't know what it is, or understand it, but I know it's real.......makes sense.

I do know what is -- absolute power. But I don't fully understand the means to their end. 

Quote:No, they really won't. You picked two of the leading candidates, one from each political party, with well known names that give them a semi incumbent-like edge. That's neither going too far out there on a limb, nor proving any conspiracy theory.
 Hilary is engulfed in scandal at every turn and pretty unfavorable right now. Not such an easy choice, at the moment.  

Jeb is a Bush, so he has that going against him, plus while he has never really been off the radar, he was never a front runner, either.  And he is my prediction since 2012, when it wasn't widely known if he'd even run or not. He's not such an obvious choice for a prediction.  Hilary, I'll conced is though. Either way, there are 'qualified' candidates within each party that many champion besides these two. But they will not make it. Hilary v Jeb, with Jeb winning, if I may be so bold. But if he doesn't, Hilary will be a one termer and Jeb will be president next.  
(07-29-2015, 11:37 AM)Au165 Wrote: This, All you did was pick the two most obvious choices form each party. Hilary has a strong possibility on name recognition and being a female. Bush also gets the boost from name recognition and being from a political power family. It proves nothing. Hell I don't really care much for politics, but if someone asked me those are the two names I would have thrown out.

As I've stated, of course I can't prove it, but I think I'm reputable enough that most here can take my word for it, Jeb has been my prediction since 2012. The only reason I've thrown Hilary into the mix is because she and Barry were whisked away on the campaign trail last cycle, in secret. They had to throw reporters of their trail for this meeting, it was Bilderberg meeting, where they learned, I believe, how things would pan out. This secret meeting and the attendance of these two and the mystery sorounding it is well documented. If you or anyone would like, I'll link the story to this mysterious meeting. 
(07-29-2015, 11:24 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: They did and got their man-- Obama. 

That is revisionist history. No one claimed Obama was the choice of the Bilderbergs until AFTER he was elected.

None of this proves anything.  If the most powerful people on earth could control everything then they would be reaping more profits instead of wasting so many valuable resources on wars and destruction.  The richest people on earth would be MUCH richer if there were no wars and conflicts.  Why would they intentionally reduce their power and wealth?
(07-29-2015, 11:49 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: As I've stated, of course I can't prove it, but I think I'm reputable enough that most here can take my word for it, Jeb has been my prediction since 2012. The only reason I've thrown Hilary into the mix is because she and Barry were whisked away on the campaign trail last cycle, in secret. They had to throw reporters of their trail for this meeting, it was Bilderberg meeting, where they learned, I believe, how things would pan out. This secret meeting and the attendance of these two and the mystery sorounding it is well documented. If you or anyone would like, I'll link the story to this mysterious meeting. 

Funny thing is that if Hillary had won you would point at this same meeting as absolute proof that SHE was the choice of the Bilderbergs.

the meeting proved nothing at the time, and you just claim you know what it proved AFTER Obama was elected.