Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW FORUM URL
(11-24-2015, 02:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks for the help brother. I posted at BengalsJungle and GoBengals, to let any members who may be on those boards know that we are back up.

Hilarious

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe someone should make a shout out on the Bengals subreddit as well.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 03:31 PM)MrRager Wrote: Maybe someone should make a shout out on the Bengals subreddit as well.

I went to reddit once. When my eyes stopped bleeding I closed the window out.

I've never understood that site. Which I think means I'm getting old.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wrote the new url on the bathroom wall at work.

Every little bit helps.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 05:15 PM)Benton Wrote: I went to reddit once. When my eyes stopped bleeding I closed the window out.

I've never understood that site. Which I think means I'm getting old.

I enjoy using reddit, but holy shit does the Bengals sub suck. Everyone there is basically Denny and any, "meh, this aspect wasn't perfect" is ridiculed. There also is just not enough activity. There will be a few posts a day with like 5 comments each. Half of them are shitty facebook memes. 

They also do not allow PnR or off-topic stuff, which really makes these boards awesome.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anybody heard from JC since the switch? I haven't seen him on here at all, and I know he has the new URL because I posted it in our Fantasy League.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anybody heard from JC since the switch?  I haven't seen him on here at all, and I know he has the new URL because I posted it in our Fantasy League.

You all can't get rid of me that easily.  I haven't seen the URL posted in our fantasy league though. Maybe because I only log on there on my phone? IDK....

I thought it was all over.  At first I thought the servers were overloaded because of the loss, then I thought that it was maybe hacked, then I thought that maybe I was banned.  I just kept trying to go back and it never worked.  I finally found the official Twitter account and it led me here.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anybody heard from JC since the switch?  I haven't seen him on here at all, and I know he has the new URL because I posted it in our Fantasy League.

My bad, I see he's on here right now.  Just got worried.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 08:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You all can't get rid of me that easily.  I haven't seen the URL posted in our fantasy league though. Maybe because I only log on there on my phone? IDK....

I thought it was all over.  At first I thought the servers were overloaded because of the loss, then I thought that it was maybe hacked, then I thought that maybe I was banned.  I just kept trying to go back and it never worked.  I finally found the official Twitter account and it led me here.

It's posted there in the messages, along with all that other drama that's in there.  Anyway, glad you found your way home!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 08:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's posted there in the messages, along with all that other drama that's in there.  Anyway, glad you found your way home!

Yikes...that's the first I've seen that. Drama extraordinaire!

It's super unfortunate that DJS; one of the best posters on these forums was banned for what looks to be unjust reasons (I may not know the whole story though). this place is great, but the moderation seems incredibly heavy mist of the time.  Now I'm off to cower in the corner like an abused puppy.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 09:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yikes...that's the first I've seen that. Drama extraordinaire!

It's super unfortunate that DJS; one of the best posters on these forums was banned for what looks to be unjust reasons (I may not know the whole story though). this place is great, but the moderation seems incredibly heavy mist of the time.  Now I'm off to cower in the corner like an abused puppy.

The moderation on this board is not more strict or unjust than the mothership; in fact, it is most likely the opposite. It's just on the other boards they would not entertain people whinning about it. They would simply delete their posts and ban them again. I've seen Denny ban folks simply because he could. Bannings/suspensions here are just more visible for a couple of reasons and one is Board Membership size. We are a much smaller community, so when someone gets banned it makes news.

Hell there's a mod on this very board that was banned about 35 times on the old boards. 

As for DJS/GHB/WDW: believe what you want. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As for DJS/GHB/WDW: believe what you want. 

We're they confirmed to be the same person, or just random speculation?  I'm not sure what I believe on that issue, and really it doesn't even matter.  Keep in mind that the moderators here have confirmed that you had alternate usernames...something that you've denied.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: We're they confirmed to be the same person, or just random speculation?  I'm not sure what I believe on that issue, and really it doesn't even matter.  Keep in mind that the moderators here have confirmed that you had alternate usernames...something that you've denied.

Wait. Hold the boat. I'm not aware of there being any belief that they were the same person. Without getting too deep in any drama, is there some supposition that they are? Because DJS and WDW would go at each other all the time. 

Plus, I thought WDW was gone for another reason. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: We're they confirmed to be the same person, or just random speculation?  I'm not sure what I believe on that issue, and really it doesn't even matter.  Keep in mind that the moderators here have confirmed that you had alternate usernames...something that you've denied.

Oh, I've never denied that I had 2 people post from the same IP address. Answer this question: How did the fact that me and another person posted from the same IP address come to be public knowledge?

Because DJS/GHB would scrub people's rep pages. He scrubbed Zerker's rep page to find that accusation. I think he went back 5-6 pages on mine and found where KP gave me a +1; so this became me creating an alt to boost my rep.

But that is not the issue. The issue is the suggestion that the moderators here are unjust. Holic and others put this together on their own dime and time. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait. Hold the boat. I'm not aware of there being any belief that they were the same person. Without getting too deep in any drama, is there some supposition that they are? Because DJS and WDW would go at each other all the time. 

Plus, I thought WDW was gone for another reason. 

Apparently, there is a wild idea that they're the same person.....at least according to the noise in our fantasy football league.  I've seen them going at each other as well, so I'm not even sure it's entirely possible...oh well.   
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Apparently, there is a wild idea that they're the same person.....at least according to the noise in our fantasy football league.  I've seen them going at each other as well, so I'm not even sure it's entirely possible...oh well.   

Ahh. Gotcha. 

I don't think they are but i'm not really interested in using any more brain power on it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ahh. Gotcha. 

I don't think they are but i'm not really interested in using any more brain power on it. 

There was a bunch of accusations tossed out there by djs.  Of which I believe, none.  He also tried to refer to the entire Admin team as vaginas*, corrupt, and involved in conspiracies.  I never liked the guy, and I've said too much.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell there's a mod on this very board that was banned about 35 times on the old boards. 

As for DJS/GHB/WDW: believe what you want. 

It was only 34 times thank you very much
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:26 AM)eoxyod Wrote: It was only 34 times thank you very much

I counted the time your alt got banned.

Shouldn't you be unjustly banning someone instead of wasting time in this thread?

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I counted the time your alt got banned.

Shouldn't you be unjustly banning someone instead of wasting time in this thread?

I was thinking about it but I'm drunk so I'm generous
Reply/Quote