Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game
Well Eagles lead but only courtesy of a bad ref call (called an out of bounds pass on fourth down complete). NFL absolutely needs to crack down hard on the sloppy and inaccuerate officiating.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That fumble was identical to Josh Allen's incomplete pass

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:30 PM)pally Wrote: That fumble was identical to Josh Allen's incomplete pass

Yes indeed. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well Eagles lead but only courtesy of a bad ref call (called an out of bounds pass on fourth down complete). NFL absolutely needs to crack down hard on the sloppy and inaccuerate officiating.

It wasn’t out of bounds, he just didn’t catch it. I was yelling (inside my head) for San Fran to throw the red flag. There’s a reason Smith was trying to hurry everyone up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Beagles have been lucky all year tbh; hope the Niners go through.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
49ers look like doo doo out there. This is plain old bad scheme to let Reddick in unblocked twice like that.
Reply/Quote
now I have to root for the 49ers...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:36 PM)pally Wrote: now I have to root for the 49ers...

Um helloooooo. No team has won their next game after playing the 49ers all year. 

Fly Eagles Fly!

Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I wonder if on their next series SF will actually put a blocker on Reddick.
Reply/Quote
You kinda have to start moving before the receiver gets to you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, but if it hit the wire that should go AGAINST the home team - the Eagles. It's THEIR stadium after all.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm sorry, but if it hit the wire that should go AGAINST the home team - the Eagles. It's THEIR stadium after all.

The wires are for TV.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The wires are for TV.

Doesn't matter. It was the Eagles stadium crew that rigged them. 
Reply/Quote
This game is over. Let’s get to the real ass whooping.
Reply/Quote
Josh Johnson looks as bad as we remember him.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Josh Johnson is dookie

He was not ready to play today.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Jesus Christ Josh Johnson  is dookie

He was not ready to play today.

Yeah, this series was bad on his part and poorly schemed. SF should be manning up and power running until they get settled down. And get Purdy back in if at all possible. 
Reply/Quote
That run was sick. Should be 7-0

Reply/Quote
Christian Mac and Cheese just out the damn team in his back lord
-Housh
Reply/Quote
RunCMC hurtled that guy in the hole like he was doing parcor.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote