Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
Quote:#Lions Pro Bowl G Jonah Jackson is signing with the #Rams on a 3-year, $51M deal, per @MikeGarafolo.
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Quote:The #Jaguars aren't done: Sources say they are signing former #Packers S Darnell Savage to a 3-year deal.

Per Rapsheet
Reply/Quote
So far this looks like a kinda boring Free Agency. Not a disaster or anything like it so far but also no real potential for big upgrades where we needed them (DT, RT). So right now it is just depth moves hoping something good shakes loose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 02:06 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Well they said they didnt want a revolving door.  Sample did look better catching the ball last season.  I like the signing.

U like Drew sample as our number 1 tight end this season? Lol
Reply/Quote
Jaguars likely out on Higgins:

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 02:17 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Per Rapsheet

I was hoping JAX would trade for a Higgins reunion with TLaw.

Lol gabe Davis doesn’t change that imo
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 02:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Mulugheta? I heard he is a big time scumbag that teams will stop negotiating with and players should just shove him out of the way and keep him from getting them huge contracts with large guarantees because he also benefits from them getting paid more.

Ninja

Where did you hear that all teams would stop negotiating with Mulugheta? I mean you have no idea if some teams might pass on a certain player in the draft when weighing between different selections, because Mulugheta is that player's agent. I don't think anyone is stating that a team wouldn't sign a long-term contract with a player represented by Mulugheta if the terms were agreeable to the team. 
Reply/Quote
The Panthers are cutting Bell.

That’s an interesting thought although it did seem like he was eager to leave last year.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:04 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: U like Drew sample as our number 1 tight end this season? Lol

or he meant having TE2 locked up for three years contributes to ending the revolving door. Yeah
Reply/Quote
Exclamation 
Quote:The #Packers are expected to sign Josh Jacobs, source tell me and @TomPelissero.

Per Rapsheet
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 10.5 mil overall for 3 years? Very fair deal for Drew Sample.

He played a lot of snaps here as a #2 TE, so not bad. We do need a pass catcher.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:06 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The Panthers are cutting Bell.

That’s an interesting thought although it did seem like he was eager to leave last year.

Well we got our bigger Von Bell in Jordan Battle.

(03-11-2024, 03:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: or he meant having TE2 locked up for three years contributes to ending the revolving door. Yeah

Yep, Drew Sample is a good TE2 and that was a very fair deal for one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Jets free-agent DE Bryce Huff is signing a three-year, $51.1 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles once free agency opens, per sources. The deal will make Huff the highest-paid non-QB undrafted free agent in NFL history, per sources.

Per Rapsheet
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He played a lot of snaps here as a #2 TE, so not bad. We do need a pass catcher.

Yes sir. Ben Sinnott, Cade Stover or Theo Johnson in the 3rd or 4th round would be nice to add as pass catching TE's, but they can all 
block as well. We can still bring back Tanner Hudson as well who played well for us against Zone Defenses catching the ball last year.
Reply/Quote
Starting to worry a bit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:04 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: U like Drew sample as our number 1 tight end this season? Lol

Never said I liked him as a #1.  You cant have your entire TE group on 1 year contracts every year. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 03:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Starting to worry a bit.

Should someone dig out the gif of the figure prodding with a stick and saying "C'mon, do something..."
Reply/Quote
I'm getting there, but OTs haven't moved, Fuller is still there too.  The 2nd wave brought us Brown Jr. last year and there could be a TE and S there this year.  DT is the one a lot of us are holding our breath on. 
Reply/Quote

Early days but thought we would have had one of those top end safeties signed up by now.

Bengals all over all the cap space in the world but slow as **** to go spend it.
Reply/Quote