Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetFlix Shows...
Started Gotham... Kinda like it.
Reply/Quote
It's pretty good. Jumped the Shark around season 4 so I stopped watching, but still pretty good.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't go thru the whole thread, but did anyone mention

the Ballad of Buster Scrugs yet?

If you saw it, what did you think of it? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:15 AM)Beaker Wrote: Ozark
Atypical

Enjoyed both a lot.

If you like Ozark, you might also like Bloodline. The story develops much slower, But after an episode or two, it really draws you in.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 03:39 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I didn't go thru the whole thread, but did anyone mention

I thought it was pretty awesome. Morality plays in the Old West.

The first story, the "Buster Scrugs" story, is a little misleading about how the other stories go. They are not supposed to be as humorous. I especially liked the one about the wagon train ("Gopher Hole!...Ha, ha, ha!!!").
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 12:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's pretty good. Jumped the Shark around season 4 so I stopped watching, but still pretty good.

"House of Cards" REALLY Jumped the Shark this season. I hardly made it through the first episade.
Reply/Quote
Almost done with Season 1 of Gotham.. (haven't done much else this week lol)

Really enjoying the ride thru the season. It helps that most of the characters and villains are recognizable from previous batman lore.

Cop/Mob drama in Batmans universe. I'm sure once some of the bigger villains show up the show will change a bit.
Reply/Quote
The Kominsky Method. Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin. Michael Douglas is an actor who doesn't act much anymore, but is a well regarded acting teacher. Alan Arkin is his very well off financially agent. 8 half hour episodes. Two best friends dealing with loss and getting old. I enjoyed it a lot. It's funny with some serious and sometimes touching parts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Have watched all of Gotham Good show...
Last Kingdom. Really liked it has a GoT vibe
The Frontier. It was pretty good but short. only 6 episodes per season x3

I/O the movie was boring as hell....... but maybe more a chick flick idk it wasn't for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 03:39 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I didn't go thru the whole thread, but did anyone mention

I thought it was OK. Watched it with the wife, she hated it. But she hates anything you actually have to watch.

Some of the stories were good, some weren't. But overall well written and acted.
Reply/Quote

I thought it was OK. I read that the Coen Bros originally were going to make it a series of tv episodes, but decided to make it into a movie in vignette form. Also did you notice how everyone who died from a gunshot did so via a hit between the eyes?
Reply/Quote
If you like the stand up specials check out Theo Von’s. That dude killed me
Reply/Quote
Todd Margaret and After Life.

Todd Margaret is three 6 episode seasons. The third season looks to be a little dicey but the first two are pretty damn funny with a nod to season one.

After Life is 6 episodes. Ricky Gervais is a recent widower, and outside of Gervais’ apparent need to throw “why I’m an atheist” into everything he does, the show is quite good. Funny and thoughtful.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season of Last Chance U. It was a wild season for Indy and Coach Brown is gone for being a dumbass.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Polar the Netflix Movie was pretty good About a retiring hitman

Also watch train for Boson something like that... Zombies + High Speed Train +Korean action
Reply/Quote
Just watched Mötley Crüe The Dirt. I enjoyed it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Love death and robots has been pretty interesting... Not for Kids. and nsfw
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Also watch train for Boson  something like that...  Zombies + High Speed Train +Korean action

That's been on my list. Assumed it was subbed so been putting it off till I had two hours.

(03-26-2019, 12:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Love death and robots has been pretty interesting... Not for Kids. and nsfw

Like any anthology, there's something for everyone. First episode was good, nice twist. The second may have been my favorite. Suits and Aquila Rift were good, so was the last one. Some were pretty meh though.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 12:55 AM)Benton Wrote: That's been on my list. Assumed it was subbed so been putting it off till I had two hours.

Like any anthology, there's something for everyone. First episode was good, nice twist. The second may have been my favorite. Suits and Aquila Rift were good, so was the last one. Some were pretty meh though.

Three robots was one of my favorites some where like you said meh...
Reply/Quote
Just finished the Secret City sequel, Under the Eagle.

Should've just taken a nap.

The first series was great, this one was a let down.
Reply/Quote