Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetFlix Shows...
Stranger Things Season 4 Part 1... Drops today... First 7 Episodes

Part 2 is Scheduled for 7/1/22.... Last 2 Episodes (over 4 hours total)

Whos your Favorite Character and Why is it Steve?
Reply/Quote
Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are hard to beat
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Stranger Things Season 4 Part 1...   Drops today... First 7 Episodes

I loved this show. I started it one day because I was bored and it seemed a little interesting but I was not confident I would like it. Quickly became addicted.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 09:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Part one of the final season of Ozark came out today. I’m gonna try and binge it over the weekend between all the playoff games.

Part 1 of the new season? So you meant the first episode of the final season? Reason I'm asking is because I don't start a season until it is completed. Hate waiting.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 12:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Part 1 of the new season? So you meant the first episode of the final season? Reason I'm asking is because I don't start a season until it is completed. Hate waiting.

I think netflix is changing their model a bit so they aren't dropping a full season all on 1 Day anymore... (to help keep people subscribed for longer.)    

*Netflix also is upping their Games catalog
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 12:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think netflix is changing their model a bit so they aren't dropping a full season all on 1 Day anymore... (to help keep people subscribed for longer.)    

Not saying that sucks but I will just have to wait until all have been released. I tried watching Mandalorian week to week and it was brutal.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 12:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Part 1 of the new season? So you meant the first episode of the final season? Reason I'm asking is because I don't start a season until it is completed. Hate waiting.

The entire final season is out now.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 05:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The entire final season is out now.

Nice! Got something to look forward to this weekend if I can get to it. I'm currently on season 6 of Dexter.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 11:05 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are hard to beat

That mid season finale… Shocked

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 12:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think netflix is changing their model a bit so they aren't dropping a full season all on 1 Day anymore... (to help keep people subscribed for longer.)    

Netflix has games?

Also Stranger things dropped 7 episodes, is that not the full season?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2022, 03:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: Netflix has games?

Also Stranger things dropped 7 episodes, is that not the full season?

Nothing that Great yet but on the mobile app there is a games section they said they hope to have 50 before years end.  they have bought a few small developers as well  (although with their current issue it might be on the chopping block)

Things like the Stranger things 8 bit game i think are on there.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Stranger Things Season 4 Part 1... Drops today... First 7 Episodes

Max and Eddie are this season’s MVP’s for me. The “Dear Billy” episode was one of the best of the whole series.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2022, 05:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Max and Eddie are this season’s MVP’s for me. The “Dear Billy” episode was one of the best of the whole series.

i need to finish this season... I  need more time for things lol
Reply/Quote
Netflix is Having its Geeked Week this week

Each day will be a different show case of whats coming

https://www.ginx.tv/en/tv/netflix-geeked-week-2022-schedule-how-to-watch-panels?scrlybrkr=20a9ff1c
Reply/Quote
Re: Stranger Things S4 - Eddie shredding Master of Puppets on top of his trailer was the best thing ever.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2022, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Re: Stranger Things S4 - Eddie shredding Master of Puppets on top of his trailer was the best thing ever.

Yes it was. Seen this last night and I was like, “Dayuuuuummmm!” Even his body movements were fierce.

Edit: I also must add, this freaken show beats BB for me. I don’t recall 1 boring episode in all 4 seasons, and there’s just something amazing about the pure innocence of Eleven who is one bad ass. Another thing that I liked was the brief, short scene subtle similarities to other movies.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2022, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Re: Stranger Things S4 - Eddie shredding Master of Puppets on top of his trailer was the best thing ever.

Yup. Watched Volume 2 last night, and he nailed the most metal thing ever. Turns out it was actually played by the Robert Tujillo's son (i.e. son of Metallica's bass player), with Kirk Hammett's tutelage. Learning that made it even better.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 11:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it was. Seen this last night and I was like, “Dayuuuuummmm!” Even his body movements were fierce.

Edit: I also must add, this freaken show beats BB for me. I don’t recall 1 boring episode in all 4 seasons, and there’s just something amazing about the pure innocence of Eleven who is one bad ass. Another thing that I liked was the brief, short scene subtle similarities to other movies.

yeah absolutely love all the 80s references they throw in there...

This season was a really fun ride.  Cant wait for more.
Reply/Quote
Here's a question probably discussed before, but the show DARK has great reviews. I tried to start it last night but I couldn't find it in English, only English subtitles. Is this the way the series is or is there an English version?

EDIT: I settled for Peaky Blinders. However, 2 episodes in, I'm kinda struggling with keeping interest. The British accent is a little too tough for me to decipher.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2022, 12:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here's a question probably discussed before, but the show DARK has great reviews. I tried to start it last night but I couldn't find it in English, only English subtitles. Is this the way the series is or is there an English version?

EDIT: I settled for Peaky Blinders. However, 2 episodes in, I'm kinda struggling with keeping interest. The British accent is a little too tough for me to decipher.

i watched DARK i think eventually it let me switch it to english.  Maybe not season 1 (at least i think this was the show i was almost done with before i found out i could listen in english)
Reply/Quote