Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 06:16 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Possibly. When is the cover athlete announced?

Usually in a few weeks after the draft. I think it would be cool as long as that curse thing doesn't happen. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He was a starter who played at a high level. Once he stopped doing that he was let go

Fair point. I just don’t think it would be a big deal once the media got their nut out.
Reply/Quote
If Kaepernick swallows his pride,he could get a job for a million or 1.5 million. But he won't and each year his value decreases.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fair point. I just don’t think it would be a big deal once the media got their nut out.

He just isn’t good. And bengals fans can’t be trusted to sign a name backup. They act like a bunch of morons and force question after question about why the backup isn’t starting.

We would have James rapien acting as the pied piper of morons who think they know quarterback play.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If Kaepernick swallows his pride,he could get a job for a million or 1.5 million. But he won't and each year his value decreases.

He doesn’t want to play or be on a team. He has been exposed. He wants to sue then keep collecting Money For his foundation where he pockets most of it.

Same reason Tebow isn’t playing, he makes more and longer earnings if he doesn’t play
Reply/Quote
I’d rather just roll with Driskel rather than bring in Kaepernick. Guy couldn’t even keep his job on a terrible SF team.

Reply/Quote
Would be very happy snagging Desmond Harrison Allen Lazard and Kyle Allen to close the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ok. I think they like that Gunslinger quarterback from Memphis Ferguson.

Trenton Thompson defensive tackle

And Lazard WR
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Would be very happy snagging Desmond Harrison Allen Lazard and Kyle Allen to close the draft

Kyle Allen the Houston QB may be a sleeper
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm going to add Ateman to the possibility. Lazard and Ateman would be red zone targets if they eventually crack the roster. Good practice squad types.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I say roll with the Georgia players:

Trenton Thompson
Davin Bellamy
Desmond Harrison (yeah, I know, West Georgia)
Reply/Quote
There goes Ateman
Reply/Quote
Stunned we have only drafted one offensive linemen.

Come on Bengals pull out some diamonds
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Would be very happy snagging Desmond Harrison Allen Lazard and Kyle Allen to close the draft

Harrison would back amazing in the 7th, give up two 7ths. Tony Adams could become a backup center soon maybe too.
Reply/Quote
That rugby guy was huge
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That rugby guy was huge

Right? Those highlights were hilarious.

No thanks on guys from outside the US though. Remember our last attempt...

Reply/Quote
I don't recall a draft by the Cincinnati Bengals not taking a wide receiver.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right? Those highlights were hilarious.

No thanks on guys from outside the US though. Remember our last attempt...

He will be a ps guy for philly pull him towards the end of the season and have him for the offseason.
Reply/Quote
Jaryd Jones-Smith could be a nice project for Pollack as a PS guy.
Reply/Quote
I still think the Cincinnati Bengals grab the quarterback from Memphis Ferguson

Lazard or Burnette at WR

And Trenton Thompson DT
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote