Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
According to CBS tracker grades all Bengals picks were graded in the Bs aside from Zachary Carter who got a C+ for whatever that's worth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:40 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Everything after Rd 2 sucked. And trading up to get CTB was iffy.

Hill, Dean, Winfrey, Woolen/Austin/Bell/TE would have been much better, and we'd have had 2 extra picks.

No TE help. No WR help. No IOL help save for another reach for another too tall for a guard tackle conversion project. And trading up for a 5th rounder.

C- at best. I'd go D.

Well, they were drafting at the end of the rounds and with no compensatory picks. That has to be taken into account. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:11 PM)matmaven Wrote: His listed weight is 208 so I hope he put on 25 pounds.

Weatherford was 230 at his pro dy i believe
Reply/Quote
I get what Duke is trying to do but damn I feel we came away from this draft with 5 specials teams players and a 3rd string backup Olinemen. Hope this strategy works. Who knows we may have 3 Deon Sanders in the making. Overall this draft just seems Meh. This is the least invested I’ve been in a draft in at least 20 years, I’m glad cause I’d probably be pissed.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:11 PM)Nepa Wrote: Tycen Anderson. The one the Bengals picked.

Anderson is staying at Safety. Weatherford is the one moving to LB.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:29 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: I know, but I specifically said "if they traded up for a S I expected ____." I thought maybe he meant "he's not a S anymore, he's now a LB" as that guy is also rumored to be a candidate to change positions. I really don't see Anderson being a better LB, I think he should stay a safety.

Anderson is staying at safety the weatherford kid is moving to LB.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:46 PM)pulses Wrote: Anderson is staying at Safety. Weatherford is the one moving to LB.

The NFL Network analyst felt very confident that Anderson would be a LB in the NFL.  And a good one at that.

Here is where he states that and explains his reasoning:

https://www.nfl.com/videos/bengals-select-tycen-anderson-with-no-166-pick-in-2022-draft

Edit: I have no idea. Just relaying what I heard on the NFL Network when the selection was made. A little more analysis than most of our Bengals' selections received on the NFL network.
Reply/Quote
Moved to UDFA Thread
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:44 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: I agree. We've had some UDFA wideouts stick (like Erickson and Morgan), and have done some work on soem guys expected to be UDFA. I think we have our eyes set on some players they expect to be undrafted.

Jaquarii Roberson WR Wake Forest.....we had him in hopefully we get him.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: From draft tracker:

put up 28 of 225 very strong and relentless motor
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Combine was March 3rd. Toledo had their pro day on March 21st.

Nobody gains nearly a pound of muscle per day... so he either just ate nothing but ice cream for a couple weeks, drank over a gallon of water (8 pounds/gal) right before weigh-in, or did all of the PEDs known to man. The first two would be meaningless short-term gain that would be gone quickly, the last will get him suspended.

For the love of god they were talking about weatherford gaining to play LB not Anderson.
Reply/Quote
I liked every single player that Cincinnati Bengals drafted and the front office is looking ahead towards winning the division in winning playoff games against the bills and the Chiefs.

I looked at this draft as essentially the Bengals not have any first round draft. They were picking so late and around. That's just the way I looked at it.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:58 PM)pulses Wrote: For the love of god they were talking about weatherford gaining to play LB not Anderson.

If that's the case, that'd explain why I was so confused then. Numbers just didn't really add up there.

Does bring about a different question of why even more safeties then if they're not expecting him to be a LB.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 08:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If that's the case, that'd explain why I was so confused then. Numbers just didn't really add up there.

Does bring about a different question of why even more safeties then if they're not expecting him to be a LB.

Versatility and moving on from Bates after this year....they can move Dax to Bates spot and still have CTB and Anderson and Bell to patrol the other spots as I think they'll bring back Bell.
Reply/Quote
Next Gen Stats
Which NFL teams prioritized athletic traits in the 2022 NFL Draft according to the Next Gen Stats athleticism score?

#1) Eagles - 88
#2) Colts - 86
#3) Lions - 84
#4) Packers - 79
#5) Bengals - 77