Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: Nah. 

Your boy burf lost it for you. 

It was a gift, but Antonio has a concussion. 

Thanks burf. 

Bad hit. Deserves fine and suspension. 

See you next year. 

[quote pid='153717' dateline='1452402887']
Your delusional. Hill lost the game. Straight up.
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
Idk if I can keep this up lol how can we keep supporting this?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:15 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep.  And Brown ran into him.

Hahahaha.

You're delusional. All delusional.

It's beautiful.
Reply/Quote
Bullshit the refs won this game. Tell me how I'm wrong. We just got ******.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:16 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Brown has a concussion, but, you know he will magically be back for next week's game somehow.

Let's hope. 

Antonio is THE MAN. 

Gee, I hope andy's thumb gets better before opening day. 

Reply/Quote
If your still here next offseason and Lewis is coach have fun

I won't be back until he's gone
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)Fresno B Wrote: [quote pid='153717' dateline='1452402887']
Your delusional. Hill lost the game. Straight up.

[/quote]

"You're." 

You're welcome. 

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the refs don't make it out of there without getting their ass handed to them . ABSOLUTLEY SHAMEFUL!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: How in the **** did Brown contort himself to get hit while trying to brace himself from the ground and being hit by someone else, but the guy running from across the field seeing the entire play can't avoid him? It's getting ridiculous now. This is getting worse than the defend AJ Green at all costs crowd.

He didn't contort himself, he just lowered his head.  Burfict was already there to hit him and it looks like he tried to avoid a big hit.

I'm not defending Burfict at all costs as I think a lot of what he does is dumb, but that was not a dirty hit and should not have been a penalty.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: FU!

You know that the game was blatantly pro Stealer in the officiating but are ok with it because you benefitted. Like all Stealer fans - no integrity.

The call on Bernard may have been legal by the rules but if you think he was an established runner you're plain stupid.  Bernard barely had time to turn around before Shazier launched on him. To don't even think Bernard was completely turned around.  Shazier still led with his helmet and should have been penalized regardless.
Reply/Quote
Why would we care to watch a 16-0 Bengals season? They need a better backup. We basically got saved by an AJ Green floater. 2 first downs in the 1st half....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Bullshit the refs won this game. Tell me how I'm wrong. We just got *****.

Because you're wrong. In many ways.
Reply/Quote
Officiating is always bad. Someone needs to be able to keep Burfict on a leash. I understand he's talented, but he's too damn stupid. He loses his head and draws dumb penalties. He's cost us 2 games in the last 3-4 weeks. If he can't be reeled in, is his talent really worth it?
Reply/Quote
Deion is right.
Reply/Quote
There's a lot of people around the NFL asking a good question, thankfully. The hell was Joey Porter doing out on the field? LB coach on an offensive drive, in the middle of the field taunting Bengals players.

Refs F'd up this game so much, so often. It's disgusting the favoritism shown to the Steelers in this league.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)ABrokenThumb Wrote: Because you're wrong. In many ways.

I'm WAITING FOR YOURE INSIGHT....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:15 AM)ABrokenThumb Wrote: Hahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

INTEGRITY?

Big word from a little guy. Maybe they'll have you clean up that trash on the field as part of your probation?

Bungles. Being. Bungles.

Nighty night.

Would you like to meet somewhere & complete that thought?
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:22 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: Officiating is always bad. Someone needs to be able to keep Burfict on a leash. I understand he's talented, but he's too damn stupid. He loses his head and draws dumb penalties. He's cost us 2 games in the last 3-4 weeks. If he can't be reeled in, is his talent really worth it?

He does need to be reeled in, that's for sure.  But let's not forget about Pacman and his dumb penalty.  Without that, it would have been a longer field goal.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why would we care to watch a 16-0 Bengals season? They need a better backup. We basically got saved by an AJ Green floater. 2 first downs in the 1st half....

Exactly. That's the thing we really need to be talking about. If you don't play better in the first 3 quarter then of course it will be a close game (at best) and you'll be at the mercy of luck (bad bounce or whatever). There is no excuse for how lifeless the offense was in the first 3 quarters. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)PApinhead Wrote: He didn't contort himself, he just lowered his head.  Burfict was already there to hit him and it looks like he tried to avoid a big hit.

I'm not defending Burfict at all costs as I think a lot of what he does is dumb, but that was not a dirty hit and should not have been a penalty.

No doubt about it Burfect was trying to hurt Brown and got penalized for it, but the hit couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  Screw Brown.  He got a bit of that cockiness knocked out of him tonight
Reply/Quote