Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 02:09 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Yep, Burficts  almost look like an accident. He lowered his head into Burficts shoulder. How is that tez fault? Biased calls once again so the NFL can have Pitt vs Broncos like they wanted.

I thought it looked like he was almost trying to pull up, not go for a kill shot...
Reply/Quote
This may do it for me. Seriously. I can't even move. I'm that battered spouse that keeps coming back after apologies and flowers. This might be it for me. It's just no fun. Sports are supposed to be fun. The Bengals are not. Ever.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Defenseless receiver vs an established runner. The calls were correct. Well, actually the Gio play was a TD for the Steelers that was wrongly blown dead, but yeah.

FU!

You know that the game was blatantly pro Stealer in the officiating but are ok with it because you benefitted. Like all Stealer fans - no integrity.
Reply/Quote
No way the hit on brown was a penalty
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:11 AM)BuccaneersFanInKC Wrote: I'm still not sure how Joey Porter didn't draw a flag.

Ding ding
Reply/Quote
We had this game. We were that close. Booomer tearing Marvin up on post-game. Yet, he is somewhat right. Burfect saved this game and lost this game. Hill lost this game. Marvin lost this game.

Damnit. We had this one!

Reply/Quote
This game might do Marvin in, no one can figure out what just happened.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The call on Burftict is complete bullshit. we just got ****** folks.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:09 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Yep, Burficts  almost look like an accident. He lowered his head into Burficts shoulder. How is that tez fault? Biased calls once again so the NFL can have Pitt vs Broncos like they wanted.

Yeah, people should watch it again.  Brown lowered his head and ran into Burfict's shoulder. 
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hill should be on suicide watch, no joke honestly. I wouldn't cut him right now...

Pretty sure he's not a fan favorite right now. Outside of that one good run, he had 11 carries for 12 yards, 1 TD, and a fumble lost when they were trying to run out the clock for the first playoff win in 25 years.

Can't be a good place, but it could have been if he just held onto the ball.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No way the hit on brown was a penalty

is a shoulder to the helmet a penalty? It looked like he hit his head. The way Brown responded, looked like he got concussed too, but no idea.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:07 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't feel bad now. I'm done with the franchise permanently. They tossed the game in the shitcan and deserve to lose.  No more.  I hung with this team since I was a boy in the 1960s, but no more.  I live in South Carolina so my new team.. Go Panthers.. Screw the BUNGLES.

I'm with you.  Until this team gets another coach and players that know how to win then go Panthers.  I live only an hour northeast of Charlotte so they're the home team.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hill lost this game. 

Nah. 

Your boy burf lost it for you. 

It was a gift, but Antonio has a concussion. 

Thanks burf. 

Bad hit. Deserves fine and suspension. 

See you next year. 

Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis must be fired immediately. He has lost control of his players.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:13 AM)vxxxjesterxxxv Wrote: I thought it looked like he was almost trying to pull up, not go for a kill shot...

Yep.  And Brown ran into him.

Reply/Quote
People have got to stop making excuses for Burfict. His dumbass cost us the Denver game and his dumbass cost us this game. It's doesn't matter if it was a bullshit call or not. Brown didn't make the catch. Make an effort to not hit him. If Burfict didn't run through him, there wouldn't have been a flag. Somehow, some way Burfict needs to grow up.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: FU!

You know that the game was blatantly pro Stealer in the officiating but are ok with it because you benefitted. Like all Stealer fans - no integrity.

Hahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

INTEGRITY?

Big word from a little guy. Maybe they'll have you clean up that trash on the field as part of your probation?

Bungles. Being. Bungles.

Nighty night.
Reply/Quote
Brown has a concussion, but, you know he will magically be back for next week's game somehow.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:15 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: People have got to stop making excuses for Burfict. His dumbass cost us the Denver game and his dumbass cost us this game. It's doesn't matter if it was a bullshit call or not. Brown didn't make the catch. Make an effort to not hit him. If Burfict didn't run through him, there wouldn't have been a flag. Somehow, some way Burfict needs to grow up.

Watch it again.  It looks like Burfict did try to not hit him, but Brown lowered his head and ran into him.

Reply/Quote
How in the **** did Brown contort himself to get hit while trying to brace himself from the ground and being hit by someone else, but the guy running from across the field seeing the entire play can't avoid him? It's getting ridiculous now. This is getting worse than the defend AJ Green at all costs crowd.
Reply/Quote