Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacMan again
PacMan Jones just can't STFU. He went off on a reporter. Maybe Michael Johnson is running his anger mgt classes, since MJ does such a good job of teaching Marcus Hardison how to "stay healthy."

Welcome to Cincinnati, Mr. Lattimore.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam showing how much he's matured since the last incident.  Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Words can't express how much I want Jones gone !
Reply/Quote
Dude. GROW UP
Reply/Quote
I thought it was insane to keep this loser before this outburst but this is just getting embarrassing. This guy will never learn. Then that other loser Marvin took him aside to talk to him like he's a little infant., what a joke. They should just both walk out the door and not come back , neither should be here in the first place. Marvin should have been fired and pacman released this offseason.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Words can't express how much I want Jones gone !

He's going nowhere. Pacman and Mike Brown are as chummy as... Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown. Those two are smart: cozy up to an owner/GM/CEO with a complete inability to separate business associates and personal friendships and you have a job for life.
Reply/Quote
/in comes fred

Reporter shouldn't of asked the question. He made that clear. This reporter has it out for him, he should not of asked that question. How dare him ask that. He deserved it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
This guy is a clown show.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He told dude he wasn't gonna answer questions about the court case... dude proceeds to ask questions about the court thing..

Pacman says no more interviews for you this year.

the interviewers do like to push buttons they don't need to.. Journalism is all about getting reactions now not news so dude got what he wanted.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He told dude he wasn't gonna answer questions about the court case... dude proceeds to ask questions about the court thing..

the interviewers do like to push buttons they don't need to..  Journalism is all about getting reactions now not news so dude got what he wanted.

There is a better way to handle it than telling someone to "shut the **** up"....especially for a guy who is on thin ice as it is. 

Pacman has no class. We already knew that, though. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
When there's no accountability anywhere in the organization this is what we (as fans) get. But he has a daughter MB wants to put through college so we are stuck with him for 15 more years.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
He should not have been resigned last season but keeping him this offseason proves how bad our front office has been this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 02:47 PM)Shady Wrote: PacMan Jones just can't STFU. He went off on a reporter. Maybe Michael Johnson is running his anger mgt classes, since MJ does such a good job of teaching Marcus Hardison how to "stay healthy."

Welcome to Cincinnati, Mr. Lattimore.

It's because he's a disrespectful POS joke. This dude is cancer in human form and needs to be released. He's a terrible role model not only for young fans, but for his kid and a scum bag human being, yet our dumb organization continues to go to bat for him.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:49 PM)Crowe Wrote: It's because he's a disrespectful POS joke. This dude is cancer in human form and needs to be released. He's a terrible role model not only for young fans, but for his kid and a scum bag human being, yet our dumb organization continues to go to bat for him.

report was pretty disrespectful with the question after being told earlier by adam he would not answer such a question
Reply/Quote
Ghetto ass MoFo Period........
Reply/Quote
Tired of reading the Stipulous from Hobson every year that we don't know what we have out of players.Dennard or Jackson needs to be starting in Pacs place and Pac needs to be shown the door.His play took a nose dive last year and he's been nothing but a embarrassment this entire off season.We still have Shaw who I really like waiting to chomp at the bit to.Let these young guys have there chance already.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: report was pretty disrespectful with the question after being told earlier by adam he would not answer such a question

I guess the reporter missed the part where pacman thanked Mr. Brown, the coaches, his teammates...AND the city of Cincinnati.,,ie, the fans. Pacman is and always will be a thug with no class, but that reporter is a jerk as well and I'm glad he's out for the year.....
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He told dude he wasn't gonna answer questions about the court case... dude proceeds to ask questions about the court thing..

the interviewers do like to push buttons they don't need to..  Journalism is all about getting reactions now not news so dude got what he wanted.

(04-17-2017, 03:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: report was pretty disrespectful with the question after being told earlier by adam he would not answer such a question

Once again, and for the umpteenth time in his career...Adam had a choice about how he would respond to a situation: do so with class and maturity, or fly off the handle and react like a punk. And of course, he once again chooses the latter.

If you're just coming off the situation Adam put himself in recently, why in the hell would you do anything to make yourself look even worse? No one is forcing Adam to repeatedly act like an ass...he continues to purposely make that decision himself.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 03:57 PM)Striped4war Wrote: Tired of reading the Stipulous from Hobson every year that we don't know what we have out of players.Dennard or Jackson needs to be starting in Pacs place and Pac needs to be shown the door.His play took a nose dive last year and he's been nothing but a embarrassment this entire off season.We still have Shaw who I really like waiting to chomp at the bit to.Let these young guys have there chance already.

I remember back when JJo and Hall were drafted. They were forced into action right away. Thrown in the deep end immediately. At least in Hall's case, he had to learn the hard way. I distinctly remember Braylon Edwards owning him time and time again in Week 2 of 2007. But Hall eventually became a very good CB.

I'm sure the Bengals have so many CBs and prefer to start veterans because they don't want to see rookies getting beat like that again, but you gotta go through the growing pains at some point. It has to be better than a player essentially wasting (at least) half of his contract sitting on the bench just waiting for an opportunity.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The only think I hate more than Pacman is listening to Mo Egger complain about Pacman.
Reply/Quote