Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peerman gets activated not WJ3
I've never seen logic like this in my life..you select a corner in round 1,and even when it's obvious the season is lost you choose to bring back an aging veteran who primarily plays on st over a rookie who could benefit from these snaps immensely I don't get it I must be missing something
Reply/Quote
I've never seen logic like this in my life..you select a corner in round 1,and even when it's obvious the season is lost you choose to bring back an aging veteran who primarily plays on st over a rookie who could benefit from these snaps immensely I don't get it I must be missing something.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 12:45 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I've never seen logic like this in my life..you select a corner in round 1,and even when it's obvious the season is lost you choose to bring back an aging veteran who primarily plays on st over a rookie who could benefit from these snaps immensely I don't get it I must be missing something.

My guess is that the need for a 3rd running back outweighed chancing reinjuring a pectoral muscle.

I'm just channeling Marvin here.

Not the other hogwash excuses some posters have provided.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote