Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Pick the next HC
The Titans scored 40+ for the 7th time with Arthur Smith as the OC yesterday. That’s in the same air as the Chiefs, who have done it six times since 2019 (when Smith took over).
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 04:42 PM)GodFather Wrote: You forgot Paul Alexander as Offensive Line coach...

i bet burrow could run Bratkowski's offensive system
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 10:14 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i bet burrow could run Bratkowski's offensive system

That would be great.

As an OC Brat's scheme got his teams ranked in the top ten in scoring 40% of the time (6 of 15).  Plus he had another season that just missed with the #11 scoring offense.  So for almost half (46.7%) of his career as an OC his teams finished in the top 11 in scoring.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 06:34 PM)GodFather Wrote: Vikings lost again today and word is Zimmer is on the hot seat. If he does get fired, the front office better do everything it can to get Mike in here and Sack The Zac.

He is just what we need and Mike is very familiar with Cincinnati. It would be a beautiful silver lining to an awful year of football in every way....minus Joe Burrow...

I'll believe they fire him on the day it happens.  Kirk Cousins is what's holding that team back, not the head coach, and I'd be surprised if ownership didn't realize that.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:00 PM)samhain Wrote: I'll believe they fire him on the day it happens.  Kirk Cousins is what's holding that team back, not the head coach, and I'd be surprised if ownership didn't realize that.

Cousins does not play defense,  defende has hurt Minn. Zimmer has never had back to back playoff years  yet.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ZT ain't going no where now. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:05 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: ZT ain't going no where now. Lol

They might even be working on his extension.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:05 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: ZT ain't going no where now. Lol

This is why I would have rather lost. Instead of winning a worthless game (albeit against the Steelers) that does nothing but maybe change when/who the Steelers play in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 04:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This is why I would have rather lost. Instead of winning a worthless game (albeit against the Steelers) that does nothing but maybe change when/who the Steelers play in the playoffs.

Yeah, probably, but the players could care less, and I think this puts any "losing the players" talk to bed. 
Reply/Quote
Let me lay out a scenario here.

Zac got his "signature win" against the Steelers last night. Suppose we lose out the rest of the way, and Mike Zimmer is fired in Minnesota. According to PDJ, the organization is still very high on Zimmer.

What does this team do?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:23 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Let me lay out a scenario here.

Zac got his "signature win" against the Steelers last night.  Suppose we lose out the rest of the way, and Mike Zimmer is fired in Minnesota.  According to PDJ, the organization is still very high on Zimmer.

What does this team do?

Who is PDJ?
Reply/Quote

Zac got his "signature win" against the Steelers last night.  Suppose we lose out the rest of the way, and Mike Zimmer is fired in Minnesota.  According to PDJ, the organization is still very high on Zimmer.

What does this team do?

i feel the steelers are just playing real bad right now

As they went from 11 wins to losing to washington and us.

I take zimmer.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We need a "Fire the coach" subforum

How about a "Feed Zac to the pigs" subforum?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:54 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Who is PDJ?

Paul Dehner Jr.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 04:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: How about a "Feed Zac to the pigs" subforum?

Bricktop approves.

[Image: bricktop.jpg]

Reply/Quote

What does this team do?

If they feel like Zim would take the DC job, I think they'd go for that instantly. If Zac loses out, I could see them actually pull the plug on him and then push for Zim to be the HC.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If Zim is fired and we lose a second chance at him being our HC, I might have a stroke.
Reply/Quote
ZT is our coach for next year
Reply/Quote