Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood: New Video
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/planned-parenthood-cut-through-babys-face-to-get-his-intact-brain/

A new low.... Even for PP.

Quote:O’Donnell says, “I am sitting here looking at this fetus and it’s heart is beating and I don’t know what to think.” She said she didn’t know if the child was alive or dead but “it had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up. Its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced.”

The medical technician said the child was so intact that they could “procure a lot from it. We’re going to procure a brain.” The tech told O’Donnell they would need to “go through the face.” The medical tech took scissors and cut through the child’s lower jaw up through the mouth. O’Donnell was directed to cut the rest of the way through “the middle of the face.”

“I can’t even describe what that feels like,” said O’Donnell. O’Donnell had to take the boy’s remains and put him in a bio-hazard container and “then I realized I was the only person ever to hold that baby.”

“That was the moment I realized I couldn’t work for [StemExpress] any more,” she said.
(08-20-2015, 02:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/planned-parenthood-cut-through-babys-face-to-get-his-intact-brain/

A new low.... Even for PP.  

[Image: Laughter.gif]
Yup. Cutting through a baby's face to harvest their brain is hilarious.... While their heart is beating.
I'm only 1:09 into the video. "I literally have had women come in and go to the OR and they're back out in 3 minutes, And so I thought, 'What's going on? Oh, yeah, The fetus was already in the vaginal canal whenever we put her in the stirrups it just fell out."

What do you think that means?
(08-20-2015, 04:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup.  Cutting through a baby's face to harvest their brain is hilarious.... While their heart is beating.

It's sickening, and our government gives them half a billion dollars a year.  Planned Parenthood gets millions from the government each year.  Then they turn around and donate to re-election campaigns of Democrat politicians (and certain establishment Republicans).  For example, in 2012, they donated $560,385 to Democrats, and $4,383 to Republicans.  They work to re-elect Democrats or anyone who will vote to keep their millions flowing in from the government.  The list of Democrats they supported is huge.  They donate to a lot of Democratic campaigns to keep their machine in place.  The Democrat party runs off the bodies of dead babies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-20-2015, 07:47 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: The Democrat party runs off the bodies of dead babies.

I'm anti-abortion myself, but that is QUITE the leap there.
Dead babies can't vote, which explains why the DNC doesn't care about them.
(08-20-2015, 09:58 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Dead babies can't vote, which explains why the DNC doesn't care about them.

Explains the GOP's attempts to disenfranchise voters that they have been passing off as of late. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-20-2015, 09:58 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Dead babies can't vote, which explains why the DNC doesn't care about them.

Babies can't vote at all.  Children can't vote until they are 18.

Is that why the GOP doesn't care about them?  Well, until they can feed the war meat grinder that is?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-20-2015, 10:48 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Explains the GOP's attempts to disenfranchise voters that they have been passing off as of late. Ninja

What voters have been disenfranchised?  
(08-20-2015, 10:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Babies can't vote at all.  Children can't vote until they are 18.

I know this.  That's why I said that the DNC doesn't give a shit about them. 

With the exception of white Christians men, dead babies are pretty much the only group of people that the DNC doesn't pander to.  
(08-20-2015, 10:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Babies can't vote at all.  Children can't vote until they are 18.

Is that why the GOP doesn't care about them?  Well, until they can feed the war meat grinder that is?

(08-20-2015, 02:15 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I know this.  That's why I said that the DNC doesn't give a shit about them. 

With the exception of white Christians men, dead babies are pretty much the only group of people that the DNC doesn't pander to.  

Rolleyes
(08-20-2015, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes

Please name the top 3 excuses for abortion and then explain how any of them show any concern whatsoever for the baby. 

I'll anxiously await your response.  
(08-20-2015, 02:24 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Please name the top 3 excuses for abortion and then explain how any of them show any concern whatsoever for the baby. 

I'll anxiously await your response.  

Please understand that I was referencing your post that DNC doesn't care about a fetus because it doesn't vote with my own post about the GOP not caring about anyone from birth to 18...NOT arguing about the DNC not caring about a fetus.

I'll not wait for you to get it.
(08-20-2015, 02:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Please understand that I was referencing your post that DNC doesn't care about a fetus because it doesn't vote with my own post about the GOP not caring about anyone from birth to 18...NOT arguing about the DNC not caring about a fetus.

I'll not wait for you to get it.

It's amazing that anyone makes it to 18 with that evil GOP standing in their way.

Is there a collection of dead children stacked somewhere that we can alert the media about?  I mean besides in the dumpster at the local Planned Parenthood. 
(08-20-2015, 02:40 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: It's amazing that anyone makes it to 18 with that evil GOP standing in their way.

Is there a collection of dead children stacked somewhere that we can alert the media about?  I mean besides in the dumpster at the local Planned Parenthood. 

Yep. You got exactly out of that what I thought you would.  Good job.

ThumbsUp
(08-20-2015, 02:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep. You got exactly out of that what I thought you would.  Good job.

ThumbsUp

What was I supposed to get out of that?  It was a garbage post, which seems to be typical from you.

Very rarely do I see you participate in any discussions or expand on any opinions you do share.  99% of your posts seem to be mocking the takes of those you disagree with. 

Fine with me. 
(08-20-2015, 02:48 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: What was I supposed to get out of that?  It was a garbage post, which seems to be typical from you.

Very rarely do I see you participate in any discussions or expand on any opinions you do share.  99% of your posts seem to be mocking the takes of those you disagree with. 

Fine with me. 

I really would take the time out of busy, busy day to explain but you think I am mocking you by explaining how you took my response to a nonsensical post with one of equal nonsense seriously and now want to argue that *I* added nothing to the discussion.

Its not even worth posting a funny gif or meme.  

In fact even typing THIS response seems a waste of time and effort, but it was my coffee break anyway and I don't smoke...or drink coffee in the afternoon.

Have a great day of being offended. Rock On
Oh, I'm not deserving of an internet meme?

I'm so disappointed. God knows there's no better way to win a debate on the internet than posting a meme.
(08-20-2015, 03:01 PM)GMDino Wrote:   

In fact even typing THIS response seems a waste of time and effort, but it was my coffee break anyway and I don't smoke...or drink coffee in the afternoon.

I just woke up what did I miss?   Yawn