Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood selling body parts?
What the hell?

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/planned-parenthood-accused-of-selling-aborted-body-parts/
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
You're surprised why? These people have no remorse for killing an innocent baby so nothing else they do comes as a shock to me.
(07-16-2015, 02:16 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: You're surprised why? These people have no remorse for killing an innocent baby so nothing else they do comes as a shock to me.

Responsible citizens recycle.
Just more right wing nut jobs lying their asses off because they know the rubes on their side will never question anything they are told.

here is the truth

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/07/15/3680714/planned-parenthood-controversy/

Though the new investigation claims Planned Parenthood is profiting off the sale of fetal remains, Nucatola repeatedly emphasizes “tissue donation” and pushes back on the idea that her organization is selling anything. In the longer version of the raw video footage — which includes more than 150 additional minutes that didn’t make it into the final nine-minute version — there’s one instance when she says quite directly, “Nobody should be ‘selling’ tissue. That’s just not the goal here.”

On Tuesday, the Center for Medical Progress also published other documents that purportedly back up its claims, including a Planned Parenthood consent form for tissue donation. That form explains that “research using the blood from pregnant women and the tissue that has been aborted has been used to treat and find a cure for such diseases as diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and AIDS” — and makes it very clear that donation is optional.
I think that's why this story didn't take off. They're not doing anything illegal and they've been donating the tissue for years.

From what I gathered, the company that wants it might just pay for the transportation cost. If PP is making money off that end of it, it might be an issue.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If I had a nickel for every manufactured scandal
(07-16-2015, 07:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think that's why this story didn't take off. They're not doing anything illegal and they've been donating the tissue for years.

From what I gathered, the company that wants it might just pay for the transportation cost. If PP is making money off that end of it, it might be an issue.

(07-16-2015, 07:51 AM)treee Wrote: If I had a nickel for every manufactured scandal

...and we've become numb to the edited videos and then the full release and then the claims and counter claims.

Of course members of congress are already demanding hearings based on said video and "investigation".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-16-2015, 08:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: ...and we've become numb to the edited videos and then the full release and then the claims and counter claims.

Of course members of congress are already demanding hearings based on said video and "investigation".

Nothing like "conservatives" wasting taxpayer money.
(07-16-2015, 09:59 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nothing like "conservatives" wasting taxpayer money.

And that is based on tax payer money going to "abortions and selling dead babies."  :snark:
It shouldn't be surprising that PLanned parenthood is selling baby organs and body parts.

In the UK they were using dead babies as a fuel source to run hospitals.

Nothing surprises me in how low these people will go any longer. At least we know why they push abortions.... Helps their bottom line.
(07-16-2015, 08:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In the UK they were using dead babies as a fuel source to run hospitals.    

Better than using them for food, amirite?

LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-16-2015, 02:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Just more right wing nut jobs lying their asses off because they know the rubes on their side will never question anything they are told.

here is the truth

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/07/15/3680714/planned-parenthood-controversy/

Though the new investigation claims Planned Parenthood is profiting off the sale of fetal remains, Nucatola repeatedly emphasizes “tissue donation” and pushes back on the idea that her organization is selling anything. In the longer version of the raw video footage — which includes more than 150 additional minutes that didn’t make it into the final nine-minute version — there’s one instance when she says quite directly, “Nobody should be ‘selling’ tissue. That’s just not the goal here.”

On Tuesday, the Center for Medical Progress also published other documents that purportedly back up its claims, including a Planned Parenthood consent form for tissue donation. That form explains that “research using the blood from pregnant women and the tissue that has been aborted has been used to treat and find a cure for such diseases as diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and AIDS” — and makes it very clear that donation is optional.

Calling it lies by Rightwing Nuts, and responding with a quote from some Leftwing Nuts, does not make it not to have happened...

That twit can emphasize tissue donation all that she wants to, but it is on tape, with her quoting prices for abortion baby organs.  $30-$100 for liver, heart, and such.  Am I wrong here??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-16-2015, 09:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Calling it lies by Rightwing Nuts, and responding with a quote from some Leftwing Nuts, does not make it not to have happened...

That twit can emphasize tissue donation all that she wants to, but it is on tape, with her quoting prices for abortion baby organs.  $30-$100 for liver, heart, and such.  Am I wrong here??

Yes, because she is mentioning transportation costs, not the cost for the tissue itself.
(07-16-2015, 09:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes, because she is mentioning transportation costs, not the cost for the tissue itself.

I get that.  However, step back from the specifics for a moment, and consider what is actually going on.  Salvaging abortion baby organs, for transfer to people in a market looking for them.  Is that really what you feel an organization that lives on taxpayer dollars should be doing?  Wouldn't you agree that the public has a right to know these things?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Just a glob of cells I'm told.

It is an absolute outrage that these babies are worth more to people dead than alive.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-16-2015, 09:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes, because she is mentioning transportation costs, not the cost for the tissue itself.

They are playing word games. Shipping and handling costs shouldn't equal a profit. She even says that offices try not to make too much money.

Or here is a crazy idea.... Don't sell any human infant body parts.
(07-16-2015, 10:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I get that.  However, step back from the specifics for a moment, and consider what is actually going on.  Salvaging abortion baby organs, for transfer to people in a market looking for them.  Is that really what you feel an organization that lives on taxpayer dollars should be doing?  Wouldn't you agree that the public has a right to know these things?

Darn straight the public should know. And whatever charges that can be levied should.... As well as revoking tax exempt status and tax payer funding.
Tax money cannot be used for abortions. The video was heavily edited.

But it will be "investigated" and there will be a huge public outcry and in the end the only people who will be hurt will be the poor women who use all the OTHER services provided by PP.
(07-16-2015, 11:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Tax money cannot be used for abortions.  The video was heavily edited.

But it will be "investigated" and there will be a huge public outcry and in the end the only people who will be hurt will be the poor women who use all the OTHER services provided by PP.

We will never know if they use it or not. Tax money is comingled with their profits and other money. So there is no way to know if they use tax money that way. That's part of the problem. They should be forced to keep it seperate.

And whether or not they used it for abortions or not.... That's not germain to them selling baby organs. Which it yet another disgusting thing pp does to humans.
As long as the costs are purely for shipping and they are not profiting, than I have no problem with this. If abortion is going to happen then why not help some people either by research or donation?

A little different, but I will never understand why someone wouldn't be an organ donor. Organs and stem cells can help many people.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]