Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood selling body parts?
(07-22-2015, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is there not a set price?  Each location can negotiate their own price .... And according to video #1 ... They are not supposed to show too much profit.

Plus in video 2 the pp lady said that these companies come in and get the organs themselves so pp has to do nothing.   If this is the case then why charge anything if they are doing nothing. Especially if it's for the "research"

Do me a favor Lucy.  You say you're a businessman, right?

So go to the FedEx site and get the freight rates on...anything.  Any weight and size and class you choose.

Then see what it costs to send it to any four locations out of your state.  

I'll wait.

[Image: 200.gif]

Back?

OK!

Now go change the weight by 100 pounds.  To account for whatever packaging is required for a larger or multiple items in your package.

And do the same locations.

I'll be right here when you get done.

Done?

Good!

Now were all the rates the same?

The suspense is KILLING me.

Now go and ask yourself why different locations would negotiate different rates for transportation. And that doesn't even take into account storage and care for the tissue.

Do you get it now?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-22-2015, 04:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do me a favor Lucy.  You say you're a businessman, right?

So go to the FedEx site and get the freight rates on...anything.  Any weight and size and class you choose.

Then see what it costs to send it to any four locations out of your state.  

I'll wait.

Back?

OK!

Now go change the weight by 100 pounds.  To account for whatever packaging is required for a larger or multiple items in your package.

And do the same locations.

I'll be right here when you get done.

Done?

Good!

Now were all the rates the same?

The suspense is KILLING me.

Now go and ask yourself why different locations would negotiate different rates for transportation.  And that doesn't even take into account storage and care for the tissue.

Do you get it now?

Why all the visual cues; won't you Comminucations Professors be unhappy?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-22-2015, 04:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thanks for the honest response. 

Prices are always going to vary by location.  Cost of the materials needed to preserve the tissue as well as the labor involved are going to vary by location.

Can't comment on the later as I havent seen the video.

I would assume she is talking about transportation in terms of 'doing nothing'.  PP would need to go to additional lengths to keep the tissue in a particular state suitable for the needs of the research (e.g. Cryo)  They need to cover those costs.  

You put research in quotes above.  Are you insinuating something more nefarious than research, or are you merely downplaying the outcome of said research?  Honest question.

I do wonder what's going on when they go to such lengths to cover up what they are doing. I am sure the research is beneficial. But for me it's the morality of selling people. In the UK they were using dead babies to fuel hospitals. So I'm sure you can see why I am skeptical.

As far as the costs for pp. ... These costs mentioned were use of the room to get the baby out. That cost is already covered by the abortion. They aren't discounting the abortion based on what they will make off the baby so there is no need to charge room cost a second time. Not when these research companies have people standing by to take the babies. (As stated by pp on video 2)

Also in video 2 she mentions that the cost will be what the going rate is in California. Unless there are local taxes and fees associated there should be difference in costs.

I think the doctors are taking a piece of these profits as well as pp. They need a full review and if they find anything.... They should lose all federal money.
(07-22-2015, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why all the visual cues; won't you Comminucations Professors be unhappy?

It is harder to get a tone of voice from the written word.

I wanted Lucy to keep practicing reading people.  Mellow
Hey dino when you negotiate with such a large entity like pp. You have set rates to ship anything they send to get their volume of business.

Business 101
(07-22-2015, 05:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey dino when you negotiate with such a large entity like pp. You have set rates to ship anything they send to get their volume of business.

Business 101

Hey Lucy we do ship like that and we get a GREAT discount...but every freight is different due to weight and distance.  So we charge freight to our customers accordingly.

Business 201.
(07-22-2015, 05:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hey Lucy we do ship like that and we get a GREAT discount...but every freight is different due to weight and distance.  So we charge freight to our customers accordingly.

Business 201.

I wonder how much weight difference there is in the various tissue of a child that weighs approximately 9 ounces in total at 20 weeks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Not to derail the thread, but has anyone heard about PP staff telling someone posing as a 15- year old to defecate on their partner?

Someone mentioned it last night, but I don't know if they were just drinking too much or if that's just the worst case of abstinence advice.
(07-22-2015, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder how much weight difference there is in the various tissue of a child that weighs approximately 9 ounces in total at 20 weeks.

That would vary on the amount of tissue and whether there are multiple items going to the same location.

We only deal with the LTL loads here.  I assume when shipping an envelope even varying by a few ounces will matter along with distance.
(07-22-2015, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder how much weight difference there is in the various tissue of a child that weighs approximately 9 ounces in total at 20 weeks.

There isn't .... He grasping at straws to justify selling babies off to the highest bidder. Somehow he has forgotten how morally corrupt you have to be to engage in that business.
(07-22-2015, 05:43 PM)Benton Wrote: Not to derail the thread, but has anyone heard about PP staff telling someone posing as a 15- year old to defecate on their partner?

Someone mentioned it last night, but I don't know if they were just drinking too much or if that's just the worst case of abstinence advice.

That was a while back. They also taught them to choke them as well to enhance climax. Pp is always invovled in weird stuff. They bring it upon themselves. Just like when they told a guy he could get his underage sex workers abortions without parental consent or notification.
(07-22-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There isn't ....  He grasping at straws to justify selling babies off to the highest bidder.   Somehow he has forgotten how morally corrupt you have to be to engage in that business.

Sigh. 

Lucy:  Think THEN type.

http://images.fedex.com/downloads/lac/rates_2015/lc_2015Rates.pdf

Different rates for different weights.  If I am sending you a 5 pound ball of foil to make new hats out of I have to include the packaging vs a five pound glass bong to help you with whatever you are smoking.

Rock On
(07-22-2015, 05:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sigh. 

Lucy:  Think THEN type.

http://images.fedex.com/downloads/lac/rates_2015/lc_2015Rates.pdf

Different rates for different weights.  If I am sending you a 5 pound ball of foil to make new hats out of I have to include the packaging vs a five pound glass bong to help you with whatever you are smoking.

Rock On

You can put it all in an $8.10 box at usps and have a set rate for anywhere in the USA.

Now if I can get a flat rate why can't pp? Who obviously does more volume.
(07-22-2015, 05:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can put it all in an $8.10 box at usps and have a set rate for anywhere in the USA.    

Now if I can get a flat rate why can't pp?  Who obviously does more volume.

Because the rates varies based on weight and distance. And probably because Fed-Ex probably doesn't deal in transporting body parts.  I'm guessing (but do not know) that that would be a specialty thing due to the possible contamination and biological hazard.

But if they do they may all get the same DISCOUNT per shipment since they set up a bulk account.  Which is different.

I thought you were a businessman?
(07-22-2015, 06:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because the rates varies based on weight and distance. And probably because Fed-Ex probably doesn't deal in transporting body parts.  I'm guessing (but do not know) that that would be a specialty thing due to the possible contamination and biological hazard.

But if they do they may all get the same DISCOUNT per shipment since they set up a bulk account.  Which is different.

I thought you were a businessman?

Keep in mind your haggling over the cost of volume shipping as a way to justify selling human organs.

Wonder what's more important lol
(07-22-2015, 06:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep in mind your haggling over the cost of volume shipping as a way to justify selling human organs.  

Wonder what's more important lol
What would you rather them do? Throw them in the trash? If we're going to have fetus in the world, might as well use them for research to help people in the future.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(07-22-2015, 05:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do wonder what's going on when they go to such lengths to cover up what they are doing.    I am sure the research is beneficial.   But for me it's the morality of selling people.   In the UK they were using dead babies to fuel hospitals.   So I'm sure you can see why I am skeptical.  

As far as the costs for pp. ...  These costs mentioned were use of the room to get the baby out.   That cost is already covered by the abortion.   They aren't discounting the abortion based on what they will make off the baby so there is no need to charge room cost a second time.  Not when these research companies have people standing by to take the babies. (As stated by pp on video 2)

Also in video 2 she mentions that the cost will be what the going rate is in California.   Unless there are local taxes and fees associated there should be difference in costs.  

I think the doctors are taking a piece of these profits as well as pp.   They need a full review and if they find anything.... They should lose all federal money.

Even better, remove all tax exemptions for religious institutions.  Clearly churches have done more harm over the years than PP has.  
(07-22-2015, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Believe me I would want nothing more than to live in a world where people are not trafficking baby organs for profit. It's not a badge of honor to call them on the carpet for this.... It actually makes my stomach turn.

If you cannot recognize your own bias and the issues it can cause when looking at subjective information on a controversial topic then there is no need to further this discussion. I would be better served playing chess with pigeons.
(07-22-2015, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe just not quite as selfish as aborting your unborn child because it is an inconvenience.

So the issue has nothing to do with selling tissue?  It is all just about the opposition to abortion?
(07-22-2015, 06:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the issue has nothing to do with selling tissue?  It is all just about the opposition to abortion?

That's what all of this is about. It's an anti-abortion group trying another tactic to take down Planned Parenthood.