Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
PnR Decorum and suspensions
(01-31-2018, 07:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: convenient.

Easy now.  I know plenty of folks who get upset when family members are spoken of in a disrespectful manner.  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-31-2018, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Easy now.  I know plenty of folks who get upset when family members are spoken of in a disrespectful manner.  Cool

I was under the impression a certain someone worked with all females in their office, thus a little odd that 'wives' are off the table.  Maybe they just forgot a backstory again.

Hypothetically of coarse.
Outside of the wild, wild world of "Your mama...." jokes in Smack Talk (which are generally comments on fictitious family members anyway), other members' spouses, children and possibly other direct relatives are not fair game for criticism.

Do not do this.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-31-2018, 08:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Outside of the wild, wild world of "Your mama...." jokes in Smack Talk (which are generally comments on fictitious family members anyway), other members' spouses, children and possibly other direct relatives are not fair game for criticism.

Do not do this.

Got it. Fictitious family members are fair game.
(02-01-2018, 12:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Got it. Fictitious family members are fair game.

Are you saying your mama really is that fat?!?!?!?! Nervous

Tongue
(02-01-2018, 01:11 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Are you saying your mama really is that fat?!?!?!?! Nervous

Tongue

Yes, and a Russian CPA who lost a year of wages due to her visa despite not meeting the basic requirements to work as a CPA. Her birthday is 10/31/46, but for security purposes I can't reveal her anniversary.
(01-31-2018, 08:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Outside of the wild, wild world of "Your mama...." jokes in Smack Talk (which are generally comments on fictitious family members anyway), other members' spouses, children and possibly other direct relatives are not fair game for criticism.

Do not do this.

But some members spouses are really.......loveable. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-01-2018, 12:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes, and a Russian CPA who lost a year of wages due to her visa despite not meeting the basic requirements to work as a CPA. Her birthday is 10/31/46, but for security purposes I can't reveal her anniversary.

Your mother is Russian?

You haven't said anything about Russian women on here have you? Your mother might frown on those types of comments.
(01-31-2018, 07:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was under the impression a certain someone worked with all females in their office, thus a little odd that 'wives' are off the table.  Maybe they just forgot a backstory again.

Hypothetically of coarse.
Are you suggesting women cannot have wives ? I thought you were more progressive than that.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(02-01-2018, 12:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes, and a Russian CPA who lost a year of wages due to her visa despite not meeting the basic requirements to work as a CPA. Her birthday is 10/31/46, but for security purposes I can't reveal her anniversary.
Stahp !!

Behave..
Wink

(02-06-2018, 01:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Are you suggesting women cannot have wives ? I thought you were more progressive than that.

I'm suggesting someone around here yet again overshot their fabrication balmer curve years ago and can't keep their story straight.  

So pathetic. 
(02-06-2018, 01:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Stahp !!

Behave..
Wink

I got an idea. How about I post a picture of my daughter's common core math homework from the public school I told you I don't send her to because I care too much about her education to send her to a public school? And by that I mean I'll never post a picture of it or anything else I claim I'll post.
(02-07-2018, 01:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I got an idea. How about I post a picture of my daughter's common core math homework from the public school I told you I don't send her to because I care too much about her education to send her to a public school? And by that I mean I'll never post a picture of it or anything else I claim I'll post.

Some people need to create internet persona's to escape the realities of their failed real lives.  Pathetic.
(02-07-2018, 01:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I got an idea. How about I post a picture of my daughter's common core math homework from the public school I told you I don't send her to because I care too much about her education to send her to a public school? And by that I mean I'll never post a picture of it or anything else I claim I'll post.

The real question is when do we start minimizing the teaching of manual arithmetic in the age of computation, and start focusing on the more abstract stuff? If common core pushes the understanding of more abstract systems further, then I'm all for it. 
(02-08-2018, 05:12 PM)treee Wrote: The real question is when do we start minimizing the teaching of manual arithmetic in the age of computation, and start focusing on the more abstract stuff? If common core pushes the understanding of more abstract systems further, then I'm all for it. 

The problem is kids don't understand the "why" of math because we've entered an age of computation, so they struggle when you get to more advanced concepts. 

Common Core puts an emphasis on the why and teaches them to understand theory. Ideally, this means those who are skilled enough will succeed more and be able to handle the more abstract stuff in high school while the others will just be competent enough to pass the state mandated tests. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: nx62ich0iye01.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(02-08-2018, 05:12 PM)treee Wrote: The real question is when do we start minimizing the teaching of manual arithmetic in the age of computation, and start focusing on the more abstract stuff? If common core pushes the understanding of more abstract systems further, then I'm all for it. 

Imaginary numbers from imaginary homework is very abstract.
(02-07-2018, 02:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some people need to create internet persona's to escape the realities of their failed real lives.  Pathetic.

LOL Big Talk!   You wouldn't DARE say that in Dill's virtual Dungeon!

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Post whatever you like, as long as it's not trolling other members via their family. You're more creative than that.

(02-12-2018, 09:21 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Post whatever you like, as long as it's not trolling other members via their family. You're more creative than that.

How can I troll a blatant lie some else wrote IOT troll others?