Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
PnR Decorum and suspensions
I don't like the idea. If you find it that hard to be civil, then maybe this isn't the place for you. That's a generic you. Every forum represents the whole board, and personally I'd prefer not to have any forum that allows no holds barred discussions. Personally I think anyone who does is a complete @#%^$ also a &*$*% $^&*# and an &*$#@&
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-21-2018, 10:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't like the idea.  If you find it that hard to be civil, then maybe this isn't the place for you.  That's a generic you.  Every forum represents the whole board, and personally I'd prefer not to have any forum that allows no holds barred discussions.  Personally I think anyone who does is a complete @#%^$ also a    &*$*%  $^&*# and an &*$#@&

Don't worry, I know you're talking about me.   Mellow

All seriousness aside my fear is that whatever is said in an unfiltered forum would inevitably roll over into the other forums.  Because someone is going to be so offended that they will never let it go.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(02-21-2018, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't worry, I know you're talking about me.   Mellow

All seriousness aside my fear is that whatever is said in an unfiltered forum would inevitably roll over into the other forums.  Because someone is going to be so offended that they will never let it go.

Oh 100% it would happen. And yeah you caught me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-21-2018, 10:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't like the idea.  If you find it that hard to be civil, then maybe this isn't the place for you.  That's a generic you.  Every forum represents the whole board, and personally I'd prefer not to have any forum that allows no holds barred discussions.  Personally I think anyone who does is a complete @#%^$ also a    &*$*%  $^&*# and an &*$#@&

Mikey needs a safe space.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-21-2018, 12:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mikey needs a safe space.

GIVE ME A NO HOLDS FORUM!!!  I'M GOING TO RIP THIS GINGER A NEW ONE!!!!

The punishments could be harsher than normal and if you post in said forum then you agree to keep it all there.

For instance, 
First offense, you get a one day ban from the message board. That's all of "thebengalsboard.com"
Second offense, the time doubles to two days.
Third offense, the time doubles again to four days
Fourth offense, it doubles yet again to eight days
Fifth offense, it goes to 16 days
Sixth offense, 32 days
Seventh offense, 64 days
Eighth offense, 128 days
Ninth offense, 256 days
Once you reach level ten, you are permanently banned because you have shown that you can't play well with others.
After three years, everything resets and everyone goes back to 0(zero) except the permabanned people who stay gone.
How to keep track, I have no clue, it's just a suggestion.

Hell, maybe that should be the punishment for all of the board
(02-21-2018, 12:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: GIVE ME A NO HOLDS FORUM!!!  I'M GOING TO RIP THIS GINGER A NEW ONE!!!!

You'd only be able to mock gingers not me specifically, but the fact that I'm not a ginger just means I'll mock them too for being soulless, freckled f***s.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-23-2018, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You'd only be able to mock gingers not me specifically, but the fact that I'm not a ginger just means I'll mock them too for being soulless, freckled f***s.

Jesus Christ. A 30 year old self-loathing ginger still in the closet. I guess that’s more an indictment on society though.

(02-21-2018, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't worry, I know you're talking about me.   Mellow

All seriousness aside? Sooooooooooooooooooo, your last 2 sentences you're just kidding? Ninja
(03-01-2018, 05:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: All seriousness aside? Sooooooooooooooooooo, your last 2 sentences you're just kidding? Ninja

I have to explain that phrase at least once a year.

I stole borrowed that from Steve Allen, although other early comedians have also been given credit for it, we all now Steve Allen did everything first.

(03-01-2018, 05:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have to explain that phrase at least once a year.

I stole borrowed that from Steve Allen, although other early comedians have also been given credit for it, we all now Steve Allen did everything first.

-> Ninja <-
(03-01-2018, 05:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: -> Ninja <-

I know...but I like to teach.   Cool
(03-01-2018, 06:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know...but I like to teach.   Cool

Then why are you on strike? Ninja
(03-01-2018, 07:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Then why are you on strike? Ninja

I don't live in WV.   "Mellow"
This thread is like when the cops offer free TVs to the criminals if they just come pick them up. With certain exclusions it reads like a list of people who need to be banned.

(03-02-2018, 09:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This thread is like when the cops offer free TVs to the criminals if they just come pick them up.  With certain exclusions it reads like a list of people who need to be banned.

Mellow

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Ninja
(03-02-2018, 09:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This thread is like when the cops offer free TVs to the criminals if they just come pick them up.  With certain exclusions it reads like a list of people who need to be banned.

Don't give us any ideas.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-02-2018, 10:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't give us any ideas.   Ninja
Shhhhh.....

*continues taking notes*

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk