Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
PnR Decorum and suspensions
(07-12-2017, 01:58 PM)xxlt Wrote: Look in the lower left corner of your current sig photo. I assumed that was her name and not the photographer's. Good ol' paternalism betraying me again. Sorry for the serendipitous mix up. Wink

Lower left? I thought you were in FL not Australia. Turn your monitor upside down, everything is backward to you apparently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2017, 02:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Lower left?   I thought you were in FL not Australia.   Turn your monitor upside down, everything is backward to you apparently.

Bad habit: I try to avoid the "R" word in mixed company. Don't wanna bruise any feelings. Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-12-2017, 01:58 PM)xxlt Wrote: Look in the lower left corner of your current sig photo. I assumed that was her name and not the photographer's. Good ol' paternalism betraying me again. Sorry for the serendipitous mix up. Wink

LOL

There's words in that photo?

By the way, you are gay for noticing that signature in that picture.

Not judging or anything.  Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-12-2017, 04:35 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: By the way, you are gay for noticing that signature in that picture.

I thought she was really hot, until I seen the man-hands.
Shocked

Oh, well..... I suppose her intense grip could come into good use.
Ninja
(07-12-2017, 07:31 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought she was really hot, until I seen the man-hands.
Shocked

Ninja

She has hands?
(07-12-2017, 07:51 PM)Benton Wrote: She has hands?
Don't make me start my amputee fetish, again !
Mellow
(07-12-2017, 07:31 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought she was really hot, until I seen the man-hands.
Shocked

Ninja

I thought it was an animation/poster/drawing...until I saw the hands.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Shocked

Ninja

I know. Everything else had been photoshopped real nice. Why not the manhands, dude?!?!

Oh well. I guess nothing grips a **** better than a man-hand, eh?

And on that note, I probably should suspend myself for a day for crudeness and bad taste.

Follow-up: I did try to suspend myself. Unfortunately, the site said I couldn't do that. It did give me the option of selecting someone else with a drop down list of names. For some reason, I found that funny.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-12-2017, 04:35 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: By the way, you are gay for noticing that signature in that picture.

Oh, that's the least gay thing about me. And it still transported you to a world of wonders, lol.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
I didn't want to be the one to tell him, but with those narrow hips, that girl couldn't have more than 6 or 7 children!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-13-2017, 06:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: Oh, that's the least gay thing about me. And it still transported you to a world of wonders, lol.

I think this deserves it's own thread.
ThumbsUp

On topic: You all are evil, sexy bastards. Carry on.
Question here.

Looked over the coc  and found nothing pertaining to my offense for which I was suspended a week.

I posted 15 violent and hateful quotes that came from the left and provided the source.
The source already had presented the F bombs in this form: F_ _ _.
I merely copied and pasted.

Below is all it says about inappropriate words....If someone could clarify.

We have no issue with common, everyday curse words that most would deem as innocuous. However, we do have a very basic word filter, and some of the more offensive, disrespectful or inflammatory words/terms are censored on this board.

Do not try to get around filtered words by adding letters/characters to them. Any attempts to do so could result in warnings. Repeated abuses could result in a suspension and /or ban.

Btw...the F word IS a common everyday curse word!
Just to reiterate, you're doing a hell of a job brownie.
(07-13-2017, 10:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: Question here.

Looked over the coc  and found nothing pertaining to my offense for which I was suspended a week.

I posted 15 violent and hateful quotes that came from the left and provided the source.
The source already had presented the F bombs in this form: F_ _ _.
I merely copied and pasted.

Below is all it says about inappropriate words....If someone could clarify.

We have no issue with common, everyday curse words that most would deem as innocuous. However, we do have a very basic word filter, and some of the more offensive, disrespectful or inflammatory words/terms are censored on this board.

Do not try to get around filtered words by adding letters/characters to them. Any attempts to do so could result in warnings. Repeated abuses could result in a suspension and /or ban.

Btw...the F word IS a common everyday curse word!

If you copy and paste something that violates the coc then post it, you have violated the coc. An F with three characters following is clearly an attempt to get around the language filter, regardless of who originated it.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(07-14-2017, 01:05 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: If you copy and paste something that violates the coc then post it, you have violated the coc. An F with three characters following is clearly an attempt to get around the language filter, regardless of who originated it.
I deserve a suspension, then.
I did that in the Arizona Libertarian ballot thread.
I should be punished.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(07-14-2017, 01:05 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: If you copy and paste something that violates the coc then post it, you have violated the coc. An F with three characters following is clearly an attempt to get around the language filter, regardless of who originated it.

An underscore with a blank is a masking character?
The F word followed by three blanks is meant to state what was actually said by showing consideration for those who might be offended by reading it.

It by no means is an attempt to get around the language filter.

Those were actual quotes by noted liberals and celebrities...not by me or some blogger.

Joe Biden said "this (health care bill) is a big _ _ _ _ _ _ _ deal".

Your suggestion on how I post that?...or will that work?
(07-14-2017, 11:30 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I deserve a suspension, then.
I did that in the Arizona Libertarian ballot thread.
I should be punished.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Thank You
I don't like mod critiquing out in the open because it just isn't good form. I should stop there because we know where this is going if I continue, but I must. After all, this thread is a lot about clarifying how things go in here with the mods.

I think I see where clarification is being sought. To me, masking to get around censors would be putting spaces or hyphens between letters to get around it. I'll use a word that is not censored for effect:

D A M N or D-A-M-N/D*A*M*N

That makes the word still readable and is skirting around the filter. By using D$%^ or D___ it does make a reader know what the word is without it being readable to everyone and is no different than someone saying "the D-word." If we are including those things into the idea of skirting the censor on the board, then anytime someone says "the F-word" then they would be skirting it as well.

Personally, I just type out **** because I am lazy and don't care, but I can see why there is confusion there when compounded with inconsistent application.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
What is allowed and not allowed word wise is quite fluid. It would be nice if these would be added to the filter instead of just random suspensions for words that no one knows is not permitted.

If I typed a list of the words I have been suspended or banned for it would be eye opening as most wouldn't even expect pronouns to be on that list.

I won't because I got a month for posting that one time.