Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-05-2016, 09:14 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: He had 8 sacks and 3 FF last year and only played in 11 games.  He was a one year rental with an incentives based contract worth up to 2 million.  He may be 36, but that production at that price tag is SILLY.  I'd hope that they give him a really hard look.

Yeah, that would be nice. 3rd down... Maualuga goes out...Freeney comes in... 
...Michael Johnson either on the line or falls back into coverage....

That's a Super Bowl move ...nah, Bengals don't have the guts to pull some *ish like that off.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 07:49 PM)Leather Face Wrote: Yeah, that would be nice. 3rd down... Maualuga goes out...Freeney comes in... 
...Michael Johnson either on the line or falls back into coverage....

That's a Super Bowl move ...nah, Bengals don't have the guts to pull some *ish like that off.

He is in for a workout today, lets hope Freeney is in stripes soon enough. On 3rd and longs...

Dunlap, Atkins, Hardison, Freeney sounds pretty devastating.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 12:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is in for a workout today, lets hope Freeney is in stripes soon enough. On 3rd and longs...

Dunlap, Atkins, Hardison, Freeney sounds pretty devastating.

Yep.... Devestating, terrifying, overbearing, dominating... GET DOWN GET DOWN!! ...INCOMING!!!!

I think,.also, Billings will show that he's a pass rushing beast. In any case, to me, signing Freeney is a no brainer, considering who he'd be on the line with. We're talking about major concerns for opposing offenses. We're talking about having analysts, of whom always find reason to doubt, suddenly talk about how this defense should be in contention to be projected to be the number one defense in the league.

....no brainer. If there is nothing physically wrong with Freeney, ...in my opinion, ...no brainer.

Id solidify a definitive and sound championship run by bringing back Leon Hall, if his back is good. he is a veteran whose worth is priceless as the younger corners would learn much from him. Plus, Hall deserves a championship ring.

...also, Mr. Boldin....we need another wr seasoned professional who has the ability to teach as well as provide concern for defenses.

Freeney, Hall, and Boldin....I'd definitely spend my money on; that's if I was serious about winning it all. .... Ninja ...ya think the front office and staff are serious? ...ain't gonna win nothin' just ....hopin'. gotta take it. 

...all in or ...keep shaking your head on the sidelines in disbelief and wonder.
Reply/Quote
Freeney yes. Rhymes with meanie. Freeney the meanie. How corny is that. I'm about to make myself retch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With Freeny going to visit Atlanta now I will say he signs there then they cut Tyson Jackson and we get him on the cheapish.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 08:49 PM)Leather Face Wrote: Yep.... Devestating, terrifying, overbearing, dominating... GET DOWN GET DOWN!! ...INCOMING!!!!

I think,.also, Billings will show that he's a pass rushing beast. In any case, to me, signing Freeney is a no brainer, considering who he'd be on the line with. We're talking about major concerns for opposing offenses. We're talking about having analysts, of whom always find reason to doubt, suddenly talk about how this defense should be in contention to be projected to be the number one defense in the league.

....no brainer. If there is nothing physically wrong with Freeney, ...in my opinion, ...no brainer.

Id solidify a definitive and sound championship run by bringing back Leon Hall, if his back is good. he is a veteran whose worth is priceless as the younger corners would learn much from him. Plus, Hall deserves a championship ring.

...also, Mr. Boldin....we need another wr seasoned professional who has the ability to teach as well as provide concern for defenses.

Freeney, Hall, and Boldin....I'd definitely spend my money on; that's if I was serious about winning it all. .... Ninja ...ya think the front office and staff are serious? ...ain't gonna win nothin' just ....hopin'. gotta take it. 

...all in or ...keep shaking your head on the sidelines in disbelief and wonder.

Billings was the best get for this team this Offseason. We needed a DT next to Geno that is not a one trick pony.
He is so strong he can just throw OL around like rag dolls and if Burney our DL coach can teach him a move or
two look the frick out. Right now some are saying Billings is not a pass rusher but if he just goes through OL one
on one how is he not?

If Freeney wants a SB ring and it is between us and the Atlanta Falcons he will pick us. He ain't stupid.

Hall might be back if he is healthy and we have an injury, he does deserve a ring no question.

We won't bring in Boldin though Leatherface. Boyd is our starting Slot recevier with just as good of hands and is
much faster. Boldin won't sit on the bench behind a rookie.
Reply/Quote