Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
Well, here's a wrench into things:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-first-lady-test-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB19D1Uq?li=BBnb7Kz
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Many people are saying oopsie-daisies, many people.
Reply/Quote
Wish them the best in their recovery. At their advanced age (no, that isn't a slight, they're both over 50), it can have serious complications. Maybe there will be something positive come out of it and he'll be both healthy and supporting a unified message on how to reduce new cases.
Reply/Quote
Truly feel bad for the President, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks. This is a horrible virus and I hope all involved and infected get well soon. Already reading post on line mocking them, which is sad, but with the current political climate and division, it is not surprising. I guess it's true, this virus doesn't care who you are, what walk of life your from, or your social status your not immune.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:42 AM)Benton Wrote: Wish them the best in their recovery. At their advanced age (no, that isn't a slight, they're both over 50), it can have serious complications. Maybe there will be something positive come out of it and he'll be both healthy and supporting a unified message on how to reduce new cases.

Wouldn’t that be nice. Would also be nice if the 15 min test bubble that’s been protecting him would be dispersed to SCHOOLS he forced open. Love all the fox footage of him wearing a mask the 1 time he did... unreal

I refuse to wish him the best when all he cares about is himself. I honestly ‘hope’ science works it’s course.

The real world has never been tangible for this asshat. Welcome to it you dumb douche in chief.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:47 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Truly feel bad for the President, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks. This is a horrible virus and I hope all involved and infected get well soon. Already reading post on line mocking them, which is sad, but with the current political climate and division, it is not surprising. I guess it's true, this virus doesn't care who you are, what walk of life your from, or your social status your not immune.

Yeah bud. That’s been obvious from the jump. It’s A VIRUS not a tax liability.
Reply/Quote
Bye bye 401K.

Best ever. All the superlatives.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:52 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wouldn’t that be nice. Would also be nice if the 15 min test bubble that’s been protecting him would be dispersed to SCHOOLS he forced open. Love all the fox footage of him wearing a mask the 1 time he did... unreal

I refuse to wish him the best when all he cares about is himself. I honestly ‘hope’ science works it’s course.

The real world has never been tangible for this asshat. Welcome to it you dumb douche in chief.

Always classy.

Can you name 1 school Trump forced to open? My kids’s schools sure are not. But, that’s been left up to our local District Superintendent. Other neighboring school districts have opened. But again, the decision was the District’s Superintendents to make. Hell, there have been zero policies/decisions to close down or re-open that weren’t made at the State/local level. Pretty much like EVERY other state. But, please do keep continuing to blame Trump for very poor decisions made by State leaders.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:52 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The real world has never been tangible for this asshat. 

Well, that's why I'm hopeful something positive will come out of it. Guys like trump don't pay the same taxes, have the same obstacles or face the same healthcare problems the common folks do. Maybe this will show him it's not a problem for the po' folk, but something all of us face.
Reply/Quote
Honest question. Do most married christians sleep in separate bedrooms from their spouse? I get it in the case of testing positive, but sounds like they have separate residences in the WH.

I’ve been told he’s an incredibly devout christian. As a math and science believer, just wondering if this is common practice or if they have a different “interpretation” of the Bible.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:03 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Always classy.

Can you name 1 school Trump forced to open? My kids’s schools sure are not. But, that’s been left up to our local District Superintendent. Other neighboring school districts have opened. But again, the decision was the District’s Superintendents to make. Hell, there have been zero policies/decisions to close down or re-open that weren’t made at the State/local level. Pretty much like EVERY other state. But, please do keep continuing to blame Trump for very poor decisions made by State leaders.

Right. Sure would be nice if the most powerful person in the world took this seriously 8 months ago and FORCED production of PPE so all these kids would be at the very least safer. But you do you guy. Hope you sleep well at night with the understanding children’s TEACHERS are putting themselves at incredible risk.

Sorry reality is such a trigger. Thoughts and prayers for your ego.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:04 AM)Benton Wrote: Well, that's why I'm hopeful something positive will come out of it. Guys like trump don't pay the same taxes, have the same obstacles or face the same healthcare problems the common folks do. Maybe this will show him it's not a problem for the po' folk, but something all of us face.

In what way is Trump responsible for the taxes he paid during years that he was following tax code written way before he took office? I’m not sure what his taxes have to do with testing positive for COVID.

Not to mention if our POTUS came from the poorest of conditions and still made their way to the Presidency I would hope they’d have access to the best healthcare available anywhere on the planet. Plus anything and everything you said could be virtually applied to any well off person...including all the athletes, celebrities, MSM talking heads that constantly bash Trump every single day.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 02:47 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Truly feel bad for the President, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks. This is a horrible virus and I hope all involved and infected get well soon. Already reading post on line mocking them, which is sad, but with the current political climate and division, it is not surprising. I guess it's true, this virus doesn't care who you are, what walk of life your from, or your social status your not immune.

This is what the medical community has been trying to communicate to everyone for months.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:18 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: In what way is Trump responsible for the taxes he paid during years that he was following tax code written way before he took office? I’m not sure what his taxes have to do with testing positive for COVID.

Not to mention if our POTUS came from the poorest of conditions and still made their way to the Presidency I would hope they’d have access to the best healthcare available anywhere on the planet. Plus anything and everything you said could be virtually applied to any well off person...including all the athletes, celebrities, MSM talking heads that constantly bash Trump every single day.

So you think some humans should have access to better healthcare than others? Based on income? Based on influence? Clearly you’re saying based on level of government. Anything else we should tell our children so they have a chance to survive the future hellscape?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:16 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Right. Sure would be nice if the most powerful person in the world took this seriously 8 months ago and FORCED production of PPE so all these kids would be at the very least safer. But you do you guy. Hope you sleep well at night with the understanding children’s TEACHERS are putting themselves at incredible risk.

Sorry reality is such a trigger. Thoughts and prayers for your ego.

What? Did you read anything I posted? Obviously not. Still waiting on you to backup your Trump forcing schools to open comment. I mean there are literally 1000’s of schools in the US...can you even name 1 he allegedly forced open? Nor did I anywhere in my post take a stance on whether or not schools should be open.

You do realize why there was a shortage of PPE to begin with right?

Which PPE are these kids lacking at the moment..the ones going to school? The districts around here that have opened and require masks have plenty of PPE. My kids, although attending online classes at the moment, they still participate in local sports programs. All of the parents and athletes all have proper PPE and are following guidelines set by the local authorities. BTW, I live in the largest, most populated city in my state.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:23 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So you think some humans should have access to better healthcare than others? Based on income? Based on influence? Clearly you’re saying based on level of government. Anything else we should tell our children so they have a chance to survive the future hellscape?

I’m saying that if you think that any POTUS is not going to have access to the best Healthcare available you’re delusional. Just because you don’t respect the office of President doesn’t mean the President isn’t one of the most important people in the free world. There’s a reason they are surrounded by people who are paid to take a bullet for them and you and I are not.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:25 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: What? Did you read anything I posted? Obviously not. Still waiting on you to backup your Trump forcing schools to open comment. I mean there are literally 1000’s of schools in the US...can you even name 1 he allegedly forced open? Nor did I anywhere in my post take a stance on whether or not schools should be open.

You do realize why there was a shortage of PPE to begin with right?

Which PPE are these kids lacking at the moment..the ones going to school? The districts around here that have opened and require masks have plenty of PPE. My kids, although attending online classes at the moment, they still participate in local sports programs. All of the parents and athletes all have proper PPE and are following guidelines set by the local authorities. BTW, I live in the largest, most populated city in my state.

I read everything you “posted” bud, obviously. I honestly wish your children the best dealing with the minefield that is their daily lives and... well I’ll leave it there. All the best pal.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:30 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I’m saying that if you think that any POTUS is not going to have access to the best Healthcare available you’re delusional. Just because you don’t respect the office of President doesn’t mean the President isn’t one of the most important people in the free world. There’s a reason they are surrounded by people who are paid to take a bullet for them and you and I are not.

I’ll let this slide but I’d encourage you to possibly reread it out loud to yourself. Many people say that helps.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 03:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I read everything you “posted” bud, obviously. I honestly wish your children the best dealing with the minefield that is their daily lives and... well I’ll leave it there. All the best pal.

Haha, that’s what I thought.
Reply/Quote
Team Covid !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote