Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
Well, at the very least, Brad can at least finally add the first name to his list of people who support Pacman with him...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hard to take kain serious when he says my children should be dead.   

He didn't. Don't be so morbid. 
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 12:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well, at the very least, Brad can at least finally add the first name to his list of people who support Pacman with him...

Another paper victory for Bengals fans!

I'm so tired.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 12:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well, at the very least, Brad can at least finally add the first name to his list of people who support Pacman with him...

If you think balking at the notion that what Pacman did is equal to what Rice did as supporting Pacman; that's on you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 12:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you think balking at the notion that what Pacman did is equal to what Rice did as supporting Pacman; that's on you. 

I haven't commented on which is worse. I've only commented on the fact that Pacman was not justified in slugging that woman in the face. I think it's disgusting that someone here thinks he was and keeps defending it as "self defense". 

I also think it's funny that the same person tries to smack the Ravens for "supporting a woman beater" when he defends Pacman, a player on the team he supports. 

Good try with that strawman, though. Since you're here, was Pacman justified or not?

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 12:27 AM)Harmening Wrote: He didn't. Don't be so morbid. 

He did.   In PnR.  
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 01:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I haven't commented on which is worse. I've only commented on the fact that Pacman was not justified in slugging that woman in the face. I think it's disgusting that someone here thinks he was and keeps defending it as "self defense". 

I also think it's funny that the same person tries to smack the Ravens for "supporting a woman beater" when he defends Pacman, a player on the team he supports. 

Good try with that strawman, though. Since you're here, was Pacman justified or not?

Who said pacman was justified?  You are a trip.    All I said was that he was found innocent.   

But what's this have to do with YOR boys hiring rice to mentor rookies?     If you want to talk pacman then Make a thread.  
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who said pacman was justified?   All I said was that he was found innocent.   

But what's this have to do with YOR boys hiring rice to mentor rookies?     If you want to talk pacman

You defend his punk ass. 

Adam "punk ass" Jones spoke to rookies....so your point?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He did.   In PnR.  

I know where it was from.  The way you took it was morbid.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who said pacman was justified? 

BFritz21.  Claimed 'gender equality'.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 08:56 AM)Harmening Wrote: BFritz21.  Claimed 'gender equality'.

He also called it self defense and "just a knee jerk reaction".

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hard to take kain serious when he says my children should be dead.   

This is what happens when you let cousins have a child together.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 09:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He also called it self defense and "just a knee jerk reaction".

Watch the video that I posted and when she raises the bottle to his face. She does it at a speed slightly faster than that of a sloth. If he truly felt threatened by her raising a bottle to him at that speed, then he has no place in the NFL. 

He's a hothead who is always looking for a fight and I know a former teammate of his at WVU who verified this. He said Jones was a good dude and fun to hang with....if you were on his side. 

Start watching at 1:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhYIPDCOz8
Reply/Quote
[Image: vVV87B9.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasn't this proven that the woman was the instigator?    I believe the cops apologized for arresting him.  

Comparing this to ray rice beating down his wife and leaving her lay in the elevator is quite comical.   

Yes but he still should have walked away. That incident was a mirror image of what happened at the end of the playoff game. If he ignores Porter, maybe things turn out different.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 01:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: vVV87B9.jpg]

"But still deserves a job unless there's video evidence of it happening, even if it's known that it happened."  -BmorePat87

The hypocrisy used to be hilarious but now it's just kind of sad to see you keep trying to dig yourself out of this hole.

Oh well.....  typical Ravens and Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 05:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "But still deserves a job unless there's video evidence of it happening, even if it's known that it happened."  -BmorePat87

The hypocrisy used to be hilarious but now it's just kind of sad to see you keep trying to dig yourself out of this hole.

Oh well.....  typical Ravens and Steelers fans.

You mean like the video of Jones punching the drunk broad?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He did.   In PnR.  

1.  No he didn't. 
2.  Remember when you cried about having your 'views' exposed outside of PNR?  Try not to be such a hypocrite. 
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 06:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 1.  No he didn't. 
2.  Remember when you cried about having your 'views' exposed outside of PNR?  Try not to be such a hypocrite. 

Let him rant and rave. It's comfortable in his head.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 06:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You mean like the video of Jones punching the drunk broad?

She was the aggressor.

You seem to overlook the fact that the NFL has taken a VERY hard stance on violence towards women, as has the legal system, and neither of which convicted him, even with video evidence.
Reply/Quote