Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
is an announcement imminent?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That's great! Now tell us WHO they're releasing!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's great! Now tell us WHO they're releasing!

Hopefully it is HUE they are releasing.  Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That's good to hear, if true. Most likely means new outside HC is picking his staff !

Just Awesome Dancing
Reply/Quote
I truly hope they keep Simmons..... not sure there is a better ST coach in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's good to hear, if true. Most likely means new outside HC is picking his staff !

Just Awesome Dancing

That would be a great start!
Reply/Quote
I'm actually pretty happy with the assistant coaches on the offensive side of the ball. Just gotta get rid of Lazor.

Everybody on defense can go, however.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Blow it up!
Reply/Quote
Niiiiiice...starting to feel like an outside hire (Bieniemy or Taylor my guess) is in the works.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:26 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm actually pretty happy with the assistant coaches on the offensive side of the ball.  Just gotta get rid of Lazor.

Everybody on defense can go, however.

I concur

And Hue and Haslett
Reply/Quote
Keep Pollack and Van Pelt. Everyone else can go.
Reply/Quote
Would suck to see guys like Van Pelt and Pollack go, but also ecstatic that the Bengals are going all in and allowing the new coach to pick his guys. It shows that Mike hasn't been very involved in this process.

I would think they want to keep Pollack, though. He did a good job on the OL and hasn't gotten a chance to pick his guys yet.

Lazor, Haslett, Morton can absolutely GTFO though. I'll only take Hue as OC if the new coach wants him.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:02 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Keep Pollack and Van Pelt. Everyone else can go.

If they let Simmons go, they are idiots.
Reply/Quote
I feel like a lightning bolt just hit the top of my wiener.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:02 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Keep Pollack and Van Pelt. Everyone else can go.

I wouldn't mind keeping Simmons as ST coach, too, but yeah, everyone else can hit the street.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:05 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I feel like a lightning bolt just hit the top of my wiener.

You're in a lot of physical pain at 1.21 gigawatts going through your weiner and you're in a lot of mental pain at realizing you can never have sex or masturbate again?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I truly hope they keep Simmons..... not sure there is a better ST coach in the league.

simmons the QB coach and the OL and DL coaches are probly worth retaining... Not sure about much else though

Kyle Casey does a fine job with the RBs...
Reply/Quote
I guess the way we'll find out who got released, is to wait for them to be interviewed by other teams?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess the way we'll find out who got released, is to wait for them to be interviewed by other teams?

I’m thinking the info will be leaked one way or another. If this is true, Names will start surfacing as the day goes on.

Reply/Quote