Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill.
(09-22-2017, 03:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/john-mccain-health-care/index.html?sr=fbCNNp092217john-mccain-health-care0202PMStory&CNNPolitics=fb

McCain is a "no". Looks like the GOP is back to the drawing board.

McCain is worthless. Just shows he is a democrat and in the end all he wants is single payer.
(09-22-2017, 03:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/john-mccain-health-care/index.html?sr=fbCNNp092217john-mccain-health-care0202PMStory&CNNPolitics=fb

McCain is a "no". Looks like the GOP is back to the drawing board.

That is surprising. When his governor stated support, I was expecting him to say yes.

Oh well, it was a bad bill, anyway.
Conservatives just need to win more seats. It's hard to save the country when the uniparty is doing their best to obstruct.
(09-22-2017, 03:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Conservatives just need to win more seats.   It's hard to save the country when the uniparty is doing their best to obstruct.

LOL...Republicans are in control and still can't shit done.  But it's the Democrats that are obstructionist?!  LMFAO!
(09-22-2017, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: McCain is worthless.   Just shows he is a democrat and in the end all he wants is single payer.

(09-21-2017, 10:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not a fan of this plan or Obamacare.  It's a partial fix but for me it doesn't go far enough.

Less than 18 hours ago you were a no.

You must be a worthless democrat who wants single payer.

See how stupid that is?
(09-22-2017, 10:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Less than 18 hours ago you were a no.

You must be a worthless democrat who wants single payer.

See how stupid that is?

That I was ok with a little better instead of current awful?
(09-22-2017, 10:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That I was ok with a little better instead of current awful?

If that bill were to pass your insurance would be worse.
I will say I am fortunate to have good/affordable health insurance; however, I worked all my life to earn it. I'm not learned enough in the subject to say what should be passed/failed. I will say everyone should be afforded basic health care and one should get discounts for living a healthy lifestyle.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-22-2017, 11:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If that bill were to pass your insurance would be worse.

My insurance couldn't get worse. used to have great insurance at a reasonable price. The Obamacare regulations killed that option.
(09-23-2017, 10:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My insurance couldn't get worse. used to have great insurance at a reasonable price. The Obamacare regulations killed that option.

Well, the fact your insurance doesn't have coverage caps, covers pre-existing conditions, and is required to cover preventative care indicates you don't have any idea what you're talking about as usual. Because without those three things your insurance would most definitely be worse.

Please explain how Obamacare killed your former insurance.
(09-24-2017, 02:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, the fact your insurance doesn't have coverage caps, covers pre-existing conditions, and is required to cover preventative care indicates you don't have any idea what you're talking about as usual. Because without those three things your insurance would most definitely be worse.

Please explain how Obamacare killed your former insurance.

All employer based healthcare covers prexisting conditions.

It always has.....
(09-22-2017, 06:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: From what I have read the ACA is basically a Republican plan presented decades ago, but not all republicans liked it then either.

Mind you not "exactly" the same plan, but the bones of it.
Good morning. Let me rephrase that.  The spinless Repubs want to repel and replace Obama care because the Dem's are the ones that got it passed under a black president. ThumbsUp
(09-24-2017, 03:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All employer based healthcare covers prexisting conditions.

It always has.....

... after a year.
(09-24-2017, 09:51 AM)Benton Wrote: ... after a year.

Still covers it.
(09-24-2017, 12:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Still covers it.

Thanks to the state's rights folks individual states could opt out of the pre-existing condition clause. Sound familiar? At least 37 states opted out allowing insurance companies to permanently exclude people with pre-existing medical conditions from purchasing health insurance. For your information, Florida was one of those states. So like I told you before, the fact your insurance plan covers pre-existing conditions means your current health insurance could get worse if that bill passed.

So are you done telling lies or do you have so more bullshit for me to shoot down?
(09-24-2017, 12:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Thanks to the state's rights folks individual states could opt out of the pre-existing condition clause. Sound familiar? At least 37 states opted out allowing insurance companies to permanently exclude people with pre-existing medical conditions from purchasing health insurance. For your information, Florida was one of those states. So like I told you before, the fact your insurance plan covers pre-existing conditions means your current health insurance could get worse if that bill passed.

So are you done telling lies or do you have so more bullshit for me to shoot down?

Could opt out isn't defintely opting out.

The best part of this plan was he even out of money given to help expanded Medicaid. Before they could only get money if they had their own exchange.
(09-24-2017, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Could opt out isn't defintely opting out.

The best part of this plan was he even out of money given to help expanded Medicaid. Before they could only get money if they had their own exchange.

At least 37 states optED out. Past tense. As in they DEFINITELY optED out.

I can't even understand the sentence about the best part.
Just noticed we got a letter from BCBS this week. We're getting a rebate check. Apparently, Obamacare requires insurance companies to spend 85% of revenue on healthcare and no more than 15% on salaries, sales, advertising, etc. Gee, where's the Daily Wire article to explain that?
(09-24-2017, 08:46 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning. Let me rephrase that.  The spinless Repubs want to repel and replace Obama care because the Dem's are the ones that got it passed under a black president. ThumbsUp

I'm sure the liberals who assured me liberals don't say things like this are going to be coming after you full force so you better take cover.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-25-2017, 10:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm sure the liberals who assured me liberals don't say things like this are going to be coming after you full force so you better take cover.

Liberals told you that other liberals don't call Republicans racist?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]