Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-11-2016, 11:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is discriminatory (recognize a difference based on color) by it's nature because it excludes folks of other colors. 
"Is discriminatory to point out discrimination"

Gotcha.

Quote:Not sure how far to the right one has to be to consider a libertarian to be liberal. 

Where do you place yourself on the spectrum? There's the answer. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2016, 11:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep.  Law-abiding and productive blacks need to undertake the burden of stopping their naughty brethren.  Peaceful Muslims need to address and stop their terror-loving compatriots.  Christians who aren't crazy need to rise up against Pat Robertson and/or those guys who blow up abortion clinics.  White males need to take time out of their lives to stop that affluenza guy and/or rapey white-bread frat boy d-bags.

What else can I say?  Um...thin people need to make a point to make fat people stop being fat.  Rich people need to do everything they can to stop poor people from being poor....hey, wait a minute!

Anywho, I find it interesting that some people feel the need to make any statement about a group or individual include themselves (under the guise of including EVERYONE).  Can't people say black lives matter?  Does black lives matter mean ONLY black lives matter?  Hell, even if it does I'm fine with letting people say it.

If "Black Lives Matter" means "only black lives matter" then scream it until your lungs bleed for all I care.  Geeeebuz people, just ignore it!
I have zero concern with BLM stating their lives matter, just understand it is discriminatory by its very nature. What I do concern myself with is when they get upset when someone outside of their organization states All lives matter, blue lives matter, ect..

I am also not a fan of them singing chants about killing cops. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-11-2016, 11:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is discriminatory (recognize a difference based on color) by it's nature because it excludes folks of other colors. 

Not sure how far to the right one has to be to consider a libertarian to be liberal.  

Libertarians are socially liberal, so they are left as hell in some aspects, admittedly.

And saying "black lives matter" is as exclusive as saying "My wife is awesome!"  I suppose you feel the need now to fight me for insinuating that your wife, and the wife of everyone else on this board is NOT awesome!  I should have just said "All wives are awesome!"

Seriously, isn't changing BLM to ALM just another form of overly-PC, include everyone (or else), everyone-gets-a-trophy, bs?  Let's just make sure we all go around saying everyone is awesome and matters and is the best and blah blah blah.  This is just an example of the right-wing pushing for overly-PC, feelings-oriented changes instead of shutting their mouths and going on with their own lives.

White people should be too busy being awesome and running the world to bother with this crap.

EDIT: Sorry, I just had to go kick the ass of some kid who dared buy his father a "WORLD'S BEST DAD" mug. I'm not going to just sit there while he fails to acknowledge the awesomeness of my dead father who was a great guy, hated the Steelers, and was a veteran.
(07-11-2016, 11:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Is discriminatory to point out discrimination"

Gotcha.

No you don't; not even close. So are you saying BLM is not discriminatory by their very nature or are you just talking in bumper stickers now? 

(07-11-2016, 11:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And saying "black lives matter" is as exclusive as saying "My wife is awesome!"  I suppose you feel the need now to fight me for insinuating that your wife, and the wife of everyone else on this board is NOT awesome!  I should have just said "All wives are awesome!"

Thanks for helping out with the point. Would you be upset after you said "My wife is awesome" and I said of course she is all wives are awesome. 

As I said I have no issue with you saying your wife is awesome, just take issue when you get upset when I say All wives are awesome. 

(07-12-2016, 12:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for helping out with the point. Would you be upset after you said "My wife is awesome" and I said of course she is all wives are awesome. 

As I said I have no issue with you saying your wife is awesome, just take issue when you get upset when I say All wives are awesome. 

I'd be upset with you saying "All wives are awesome" because I know for a fact that it is a complete lie!
(07-12-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No you don't; not even close. So are you saying BLM is not discriminatory by their very nature or are you just talking in bumper stickers now? 

I am saying that a group that fights to end racial inequality is not discriminatory, yes. 

I am also laughing if you are seriously trying to defend one of the most pathetically asinine arguments against BLM: "they're racist because they focus on black people!". You might as well join the Twitter Trump boys fighting against interracial marriage if you're going down that path. 

(07-12-2016, 12:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I am saying that a group that fights to end racial inequality is not discriminatory, yes. 

I am also laughing if you are seriously trying to defend one of the most pathetically asinine arguments against BLM: "they're racist because they focus on black people!". You might as well join the Twitter Trump boys fighting against interracial marriage if you're going down that path. 

Where the hell did I say they were racist?

Laugh all you want and feel free not to consider them discriminatory; I'll just disagree with your assessment. 

As for the rest: typical left libertarian jargon.

(07-12-2016, 12:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I am saying that a group that fights to end racial inequality is not discriminatory, yes. 

Wait, don't all marriages matter?  Anyways, the right-wing pulling the all lives matter card gets my eyes rolling because they have seemed pretty willing to do their best to ensure differential treatment between said lives to believe they are finally all about equality.

Funny how important all-inclusive equality becomes suddenly.
(07-12-2016, 12:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd be upset with you saying "All wives are awesome" because I know for a fact that it is a complete lie!

Who are you to judge?

(07-12-2016, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who are you to judge?

Good point.  Who are we to judge that pedophile rapists aren't super-awesome too?  My god, the right-wing has suddenly become a bunch of ultra-loving peacenicks who love equality and totally don't judge anyone!!!

Well, now that all lives matter we can finally stop complaining that gays, transgendered people, immigrants, and minorities want to be treated equally.  It's quite beautiful really, but I'm still shocked this has finally happened.  

ALL 

LIVES

MATTER!!!!!

Just kidding! This is just a simple retort to a statement that specifically mentioned blacks. All lives don't matter outside of a neat little talking point with no real-life backing.
(07-12-2016, 12:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Where the hell did I say they were racist?

Laugh all you want and feel free not to consider them discriminatory; I'll just disagree with your assessment. 

As for the rest: typical left libertarian jargon.

If calling them discriminatory makes you feel better, then go ahead. 

I'm sure you point out that MLK was discriminatory too on MLK day.

(07-12-2016, 12:14 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Good point.  Who are we to judge that pedophile rapists aren't super-awesome too?  My god, the right-wing has suddenly become a bunch of ultra-loving peacenicks who love equality and totally don't judge anyone!!!

Well, now that all lives matter we can finally stop complaining that gays, transgendered people, immigrants, and minorities want to be treated equally.  It's quite beautiful really, but I'm still shocked this has finally happened.  

ALL 

LIVES

MATTER!!!!!

Just kidding!  This is just a simple retort to a statement that specifically mentioned blacks.  All lives don't matter outside of a neat little talking point with no real-life backing.

But this equality has upset you because you know it is a "damn lie". 

(07-12-2016, 12:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But this equality has upset you because you know it is a "damn lie". 

Um, yea.  The people who preach that all lives matter are going to continue oppressing people for reasons they see as completely just...something about that just hits my cynical bone, I tells ya.
(07-12-2016, 12:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If calling them discriminatory makes you feel better, then go ahead. 

I'm sure you point out that MLK was discriminatory too on MLK day.

Thanks for your permission to call them discriminatory; however, it doesn't make me feel better, just an observation. You don't think they are discriminatory and as I said, this just means we have different views of the word. Mine is reserved for all races; your's is reserved for select races.  

(07-12-2016, 12:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Um, yea.  The people who preach that all lives matter are going to continue oppressing people for reasons they see as completely just...something about that just hits my cynical bone, I tells ya.

No doubt we should look to eliminate the All lives matter talk in the name of equality. 

I have a cynical bone too. 

(07-12-2016, 12:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for your permission to call them discriminatory; however, it doesn't make me feel better, just an observation. You don't think they are discriminatory and as I said, this just means we have different views of the word. Mine is reserved for all races; your's is reserved for select races.  

The same logic as "it's intolerant to tell me my intolerance is wrong". 

You might feel more at home on /pol if you believe this.

(07-12-2016, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt we should look to eliminate the All lives matter talk in the name of equality. 

I have a cynical bone too. 

We don't need to eliminate anything, I just prefer to point out self-serving hypocrisy when I see it.  Believe me, there is nothing I want to see more than the right-wing finally realize that all lives matter, but they can't even stop complaining about gays, trans people, liberal scumbags, and illegals to get the statement out.
(07-12-2016, 12:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The same logic as "it's intolerant to tell me my intolerance is wrong". 

There goes those bumper stickers again. What the hell does this even mean?

Civil Rights Activist: Black people's voting rights matter.

Racist White Person: All people's voting rights matter.

Civil Rights Activist: Of course, which is why we need to make sure that black people are afforded the same rights as white peop...

Racist White Person: Stop discriminating! You're racist!

Civil Rights Activist: How about legislation that covers all people and looks to end this for all people?

Racist White Person: Wait it covers minorities too?

Civil Rights Activist: Yes.

Racist White Person: Then no.