Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 11:25 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/06/christian-taunts-and-violence-mar-arab-festival-in-michigan/

Or tell that to the many of abortion clinics threatened, attacked and or bombed.

Absolutely. I will condemn any organization that threatens, attacks, or bombs any innocent citizenry. How about you;  do you think all cops should fry like bacon?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2016, 09:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He matched the description of a suspect that was wanted in connection to an armed robbery. 

I never said "he had it coming".  Shame on you for attempting to put words in my mouth.

It's criminal to match the race and nose structure of a suspect?

You're glossing over the fact that he didn't do anything and then saying things like white people don't care when white people get shot because we know they had it coming. If you didn't think he had it coming, then why say stuff like that?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-12-2016, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming you consider that a bad thing. Folks can read and decide for themselves. You never did answer what you thought would happen if the gay pride marchers didn't give in to the BLM demands. 

As I have said "we have become warped". The left  libertarian support BLM's motives to discriminate and put their cause above all others, because of discrimination and bigotry. 

Yep, trying to end discrimination is "discrimination". Maybe someone else will believe it if you say it enough. 

(07-12-2016, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Apparently some would be OK with it, because they are worried about folks INSIDE their community;  however, I would not.

No one said that. Your disingenuity doesn't make up for your lack of substance. Instead of throwing a fit because someone exposed your blog post to have misrepresented the article it cited, just admit that you got tricked by Ben Shapiro's website. 

(07-12-2016, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I must ask what would be the reaction if a Christian organization had stopped a Gay Rights Parade and expressed their concerns about Christians INSIDE the gay community and only allowed the parade to continue if they agreed to their demands. (Anybody feel free to actually answer a question)

Apparently some would be OK with it, because they are worried about folks INSIDE their community;  however, I would not.

Racism exists just as strong in the gay community. Did you bother to read their list of demands? Wasn't BLM invited to the parade? Also BLM told the LBGT of their plans of a PEACEFUL sit-in? 

No mention of the the parade homophobic people dressed as green aliens who handed out condoms that were actually little pamphlets-of-sorts talking about how being gay is a sin. Hmmmmm
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(07-12-2016, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely. I will condemn any organization that threatens, attacks, or bombs any innocent citizenry. How about you;  do you think all cops should fry like bacon?

I respect and very thankful for LEOs and the dangerous job they do. But I would like for there to be more accountability for the actions of the very very few that cross the line. 

I know you are a brother in arms. How do you feel about Our brothers/sisters who screwed up down range are held more accountable than those on our own soil. 
(07-12-2016, 11:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yep, trying to end discrimination is "discrimination". 

There's that bumper sticker jargon. 

We will end this by stating that you do not believe BLM by its very nature is discriminatory and at many times racist; and that I believe that they are. No one was "tricked" by a blog; multiple links have and can be been provided.  

(07-12-2016, 11:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Racism exists just as strong in the gay community. Did you bother to read their list of demands? Wasn't BLM invited to the parade? Also BLM told the LBGT of their plans of a PEACEFUL sit-in? 

Why should I read their list of demands? Have them provide me with a list of demands and see what happens to their list; until recently, I thought you were of the same cloth.

Yes BLM was invited; in fact they were honored guests. Does that somehow make it better that they halted their parade or does it make it worse? 

(07-13-2016, 12:04 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I know you are a brother in arms. How do you feel about Our brothers/sisters who screwed up down range are held more accountable than those on our own soil. 

You would have to be a little more specific on "screwed up". As I have seen that the  biggest issue with deployed Soldiers is infidelity. If it were something like sleeping at you post that absolutely; but if it were marital infidelity then perhaps not. 

(07-13-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: until recently, I thought you were of the same cloth.
What is that supposed to mean??

(07-13-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes BLM was invited; in fact they were honored guests. Does that somehow make it better that they halted their parade or does it make it worse? 

There are tons of gay racists. The "gay group" is not one collective group. What exactly is the worst thing they have done here? Stopped a parade for a tad longer than it would have naturally been stopped for? Making demands of the public? What they did is practically a non-issue and you have people willing to state that they don't care about black lives over it. Lets not forget our own gay rights history. They talked to the Toronto gay pride organizers before hand. If they didn't see an issue why should you?

Oh and I guess the "Christians" handing out pamphlets that being gay is a sin is ok to you?
(07-13-2016, 12:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You would have to be a little more specific on "screwed up". As I have seen that the  biggest issue with deployed Soldiers is infidelity. If it were something like sleeping at you post that absolutely; but if it were marital infidelity then perhaps not. 

Oh ok....then I guess maybe you weren't out the gate much in a big fob or something so that's the biggest thing you had to worry about.  My statement had to do with my brothers/sisters that were sentenced for wrongful deaths down range. Brothers ran through the ringer for deaths during a patrol, cordon and search etc etc. 
(07-13-2016, 12:49 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Oh ok....then I guess maybe you weren't out the gate much in a big fob or something so that's the biggest thing you had to worry about.  My statement had to do with my brothers/sisters that were sentenced for wrongful deaths down range. Brothers ran through the ringer for deaths during a patrol, cordon and search etc etc. 

Oh,  I busted wire more than a little bit (matter of fact we didn't have wire), but there weren't too many sister in arms where I went. I'm not sure if you're arguing against yourself here or not, but I always defer to the judgment of those looking to enforce regulation and especially my brothers/sisters in arms. Let me know if you ever talk to Allen West. 

(07-13-2016, 12:45 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: What is that supposed to mean??

This meant I thought you and yours would tell outsiders to shove there list of "demands" while in the execution of your duties

(07-13-2016, 01:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This meant I thought you and yours would tell outsiders to shove there list of "demands" while in the execution of your duties

I'm not a cop b
(07-13-2016, 01:14 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I'm not a cop b

Then you've never been deployed. 

(07-13-2016, 01:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh,  I busted wire more than a little bit (matter of fact we didn't have wire), but there weren't too many sister in arms where I went. I'm not sure if you're arguing against yourself here or not, but I always defer to the judgment of those looking to enforce regulation and especially my brothers/sisters in arms. Let me know if you ever talk to Allen West. 

I'm referring to how fast and how many are/were prosecuted. 

I never served with females either. I mentioned "sisters" because now they are allowed to serve in combat arms units. 
(07-13-2016, 01:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Then you've never been deployed. 

Lol WTH?!?! Yeah I guess my pic in the members pic thread was photo shopped. 
(07-13-2016, 01:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This meant I thought you and yours would tell outsiders to shove there list of "demands" while in the execution of your duties

You and yours? Who is mine?
(07-13-2016, 12:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There's that bumper sticker jargon. 

We will end this by stating that you do not believe BLM by its very nature is discriminatory and at many times racist; and that I believe that they are. No one was "tricked" by a blog; multiple links have and can be been provided.  

If you can't read articles, I hoped you could read a bumper sticker.

(07-13-2016, 01:20 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Lol WTH?!?! Yeah I guess my pic in the members pic thread was photo shopped. 
Well perhaps you've been deployed, but most likely inside the walls of a big FOB or such. I know when I was outside the wire I was required to perform the duties as a cop all the time. Many times in location where they have never seen such regulation. It seems you or yours were not required to fulfill this duty.