Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers at Bengals Predictions
(09-06-2022, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well they say Larry O is starting, so I guess we'll find out real quick if his foot healed.

Well Larry played some in the preseason so I'm thinking he is healthy. Really wish we would've brought him back after his deal fell thru. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: 92ced04778d44dad3c3883fabccd712e.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think we win, but the Steelers play us closer than expected through 3 quarters.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 02:33 PM)kevin Wrote: No reason not to start this over Labor Day Weekend.  Thursday NFL starts and Bengals open season Sunday, plus it is Steelers Week.

I predict AFC CHAMPION BENGALS will WIN at Home opening day.  More so if Joe Burrow plays, but even if he doesn't they find a way to win.  

If Joe Burrow plays :  Bengals 30, Steelers 10

If Joe Burrow does not play :  Bengals 13, Steelers 10

Tiger  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger

Pitt Sux

Bengals 29
Steelers 13

Big day for the Defense. 
Reply/Quote
49-3 Pickins becomes known as pick 6 Pickens in the game and it haunts him the rest of his career.. If it's Trubisky he'll be known as the Chicago Pick 6..in Pissburgh.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35
Pissburgh 10
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 07:22 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: [Image: 92ced04778d44dad3c3883fabccd712e.jpg]

Now, I'm fat - not that fat, but still fat - but I for the life of me cannot fathom how once gets a big ole ass crack in your stomach.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals in a close game.

23-20
Reply/Quote
Shawn Hochuli is the ref. He loves watching those yellow flags flying through the air. DBs need to be careful. DPI is his favorite call

Bengals 27
Steelers 17

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:32 AM)pally Wrote: Shawn Hochuli is the ref.  He loves watching those yellow flags flying through the air.  DBs need to be careful.  DPI is his favorite call

Bengals 27
Steelers 17

That SOB is just like his dad, throws flags just to get television time.
Reply/Quote
I hope Tomlin doesn't out coach Taylor.

Bengals by 6!
Reply/Quote
First, I fully expect the Bengals to pick up where the left off in the playoffs, and stomp the Steelers like they did in both contests last season.

HOWEVER, I hope everyone realizes that after this weekend, 1/2 of the league will be 0-1 and that winning or losing one game will not make or break our season. Hopes and confidence are so high right now, I fear that a loss to Pittsburgh could shatter this fickle fanbase. No matter what happens, don't get too high or too low.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Stillers 21
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 01:03 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I hope Tomlin doesn't out coach Taylor.

Bengals by 6!

Well he sure didn’t last year. Taylor vs Reid,Harbaugh, and Tomlin 6-0
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 01:03 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I hope Tomlin doesn't out coach Taylor.

Bengals by 6!

Well he sure didn’t last year. Taylor vs Reid,Harbaugh, and Tomlin 6-0
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 08:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well he sure didn’t last year. Taylor vs Reid,Harbaugh, and Tomlin 6-0

Thats all Burrow, lets be real. I remember having a near anxiety attack after the Vikings win game 1 because how bad a job he did. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 09:50 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Thats all Burrow, lets be real. I remember having a near anxiety attack after the Vikings win game 1 because how bad a job he did. 

What’s all Burrow? Are you one of those ? All the wins are Burrow’s reason and all the losses Zac? Give me a break.

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 26

Squeelers - 23
Reply/Quote
I predict the Stealers will be trying to cheap shot and injure Joe the whole game.......
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 10:48 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: What’s all Burrow? Are you one of those ? All the wins are Burrow’s reason and all the losses Zac? Give me a break.

No, just Zac Taylor average at best. If you don't agree you are not watching the games from an analytical view. 
Reply/Quote