Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(08-07-2019, 06:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: When Paul Brown stadium is half empty because of the poor play of the Bengals and your ready to give up watching football, rush out to get tickets to the new Baker show. Back a winner for a change. ThumbsUp

[Image: 9jcacmgudv2pqci6g.jpg]

Future MVP and HOF’er? Hilarious

More like Future PUP.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 07:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Future MVP and HOF’er? Hilarious

More like Future PUP.

Current douchebag...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 07:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is true. Glad you finally accept the fact that the Browns will win the division. Cincinnati is a town in Kentucky.

The only thing the Bungals will be fighting for is to stay out of the basement.

How many winning seasons have the clowns had in the last 10 years?   Hmm
How many playoff appearances have the clowns had in the last 10 years?  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I concur with the Steeler sucking. Now on to the Browns suck thread to concur there too.

Reply/Quote
The immaculate reception was an incomplete pass. It hit the turf.

That's why the bottom half of the frame is cut, when they show it on NFL Network.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 11:37 PM)XsandOs Wrote: The immaculate reception was an incomplete pass. It hit the turf.

That's why the bottom half of the frame is cut, when they show it on NFL Network.

Even if that’s true , so what?  The Steelers lost to the Dolphins in the the conference championship the next week, so the only contribution this play made to their actual overall success was largely symbolic.    
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 08:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Even if it’s true , so what?  The Steelers didn’t win the Super Bowl that year anyway.  

(08-14-2019, 08:36 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Even if that’s true , so what?  The Steelers lost to the Dolphins in the the conference championship the next week, so the only contribution this play made to their actual overall success was largely symbolic.    

You do know you can edit posts, right?  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 12:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You do know you can edit posts, right?  Whatever

I have done it many times, and that was actually my intention in this case.  It's fixed now.  
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 01:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I have done it many times, and that was actually my intention in this case.  It's fixed now.  

Freakin' n00b.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 01:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Freakin' n00b.  Mellow

Says he joined May 2015. More like BORN May 2015. AmIright?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 01:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Freakin' n00b.  Mellow

(08-14-2019, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Says he joined May 2015. More like BORN May 2015. AmIright?  Mellow

[Image: h83CC58A5]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 08:36 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Even if that’s true , so what?  The Steelers lost to the Dolphins in the the conference championship the next week, so the only contribution this play made to their actual overall success was largely symbolic.    

So what?

Your entire organization is built on steroids, cheap shots and a lie.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 05:50 PM)XsandOs Wrote: So what?

Your entire organization is built on steroids, cheap shots and a lie.

If you really believe that, it makes me wonder why you continue to support a sports league that you think is so corrupt ... 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 11:37 PM)XsandOs Wrote: The immaculate reception was an incomplete pass. It hit the turf.

I suppose the part of the ball off screen was doing the Jordan Space Jam dunk stretch to reach all the way to the ground. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Of course it didnt happen. What they hell kinda name is Franco anyway? The replay clearly shows it hit the turf. 

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 06:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If you really believe that, it makes me wonder why you continue to support a sports league that you think is so corrupt ... 

Nice try. Moving discussion away from Steelers to the league.

Pitt is corrupt. And I don't support Pitt. You do, hence....
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 09:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Of course it didnt happen. What they hell kinda name is Franco anyway? The replay clearly shows it hit the turf. 

They needed it Harley. Depressed town in the 70s', so the league threw them a bone.

But they still are the armPitt of Pennsylvania!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 10:58 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Nice try. Moving discussion away from Steelers to the league.

Pitt is corrupt. And I don't support Pitt. You do, hence....

But every team exists under the authority of the league.  So if it’s so obvious that the Steelers are corrupt, wouldn’t the league have to be either complicit or incompetent not to do anything about it?

Either way, how do you support a league like that?

EDIT: Of course, we could end this right now if you just admitted that your main reason for appearing to take the moral high ground is that you want to feel better about yourself and your team and that you really don’t give a damn about ethical consistency in the bigger picture.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 10:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: But every team exists under the authority of the league.  So if it’s so obvious that the Steelers are corrupt, wouldn’t the league have to be either complicit or incompetent not to do anything about it?

Either way, how do you support a league like that?

EDIT: Of course, we could end this right now if you just admitted that your main reason for appearing to take the moral high ground is that you want to feel better about yourself and your team and that you really don’t give a damn about ethical consistency in the bigger picture.  

Deflection is never a good strategy.

Steelers and steroids are synonymous. You Team physician was convicted of peddling steroids.

Carson Palmer rule. Hines Ward rule. Joey Porter rule. These are all the rules that the league has implemented because of your Team's cheap shots. THREE RULES.

And the immaculate reception is a joke.

The only consistency is the repeated unethical behavior of your Team.
Reply/Quote
I just with SFB was able to give his thoughts. 

Cause you know, his dad was the Oline coach in the early '70s. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote