Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Ossai likely out for season
(08-23-2021, 01:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: Kinda like me watching Tee Higgins blow by the FSU secondary. Tongue

Whatever do you mean???  Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: 910a7-higgins.gif?w=371]

Tongue

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 03:14 PM)TKUHL Wrote: First time on this board all summer. Hate seeing season injuries in camp/pre season. Which is the reason I stay away, then this is the first damn thread I see. Sob.

Quit making me feel bad, rough damn week TKUHL. Missed you around here though, you post some good stuff. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Quit making me feel bad, rough damn week TKUHL. Missed you around here though, you post some good stuff. Mellow

Thanks man, just really hate to hear this news. He was my favorite pick so go figure.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 05:13 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Thanks man, just really hate to hear this news. He was my favorite pick so go figure.

Me too. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Told y'all he was dead in a Gatorade cooler.
Reply/Quote
Is it still up in the air how long he'll be out since Zac said they are still waiting on updates?
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Told y'all he was dead in a Gatorade cooler.

Huh?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:20 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Is it still up in the air how long he'll be out since Zac said they are still waiting on updates?

I think so.   I've seen multiple articles say he is done for the season and have seen others that speculate he could be back by around week 12.   From my perspective, IF we are competing or in the playoffs, then he maybe worth bringing back.    If we aren't going to the playoffs, then keep him out and have him focus on getting stronger for next year.  

All that said, I'm willing to bet he is done for the year.  
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 12:28 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Huh?

In another topic, Sled posted a tweet(?) from someone saying Ossai hurt his wrist but wasn't expected to miss much time. I took that to mean Ossai was dead in one of the Gatorade coolers at PBS. Now he's out for the season with a new 'injury'. So that boy dead and Mikey stuffed him in a Gatorade cooler to hide it.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: In another topic, Sled posted a tweet(?) from someone saying Ossai hurt his wrist but wasn't expected to miss much time. I took that to mean Ossai was dead in one of the Gatorade coolers at PBS. Now he's out for the season with a new 'injury'. So that boy dead and Mikey stuffed him in a Gatorade cooler to hide it.

Yep, you called it...
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2021, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote:

This makes me suspect microfracture surgery since reports suggested a meniscus injury. But, who knows with how secretive they can be regarding injuries.

Wish him well.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2021, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote:

This is why you don’t complain about knee discomfort, you just play through it like a stud! Ninja
Reply/Quote