JOE
JAMARR
DJ
LOGAN
GERMAINE
ELI
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Game Game Ball
Nice of the boys to spot TB 17 points, but the better team won today. Time to give out the Game Ball to our 1st Place Bengals.

JOE BURROW: 200 passing yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT, 104.6 Passer Rating

JAMARR CHASE: 7 catches, 60 yards, 1 TD

DJ READER: 1 FF, plus folks get mad if I don't list him

LOGAN WILSON: 15 Tackles, 1 Sack

GERMAINE PRATT: 9 Tackles, 2 PDs, 1 INT

ELI APPLE: 7 Tackles, 2 PDs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gio Bernard gets my vote
Reply/Quote
Defense, and only defense. Offense capitalized but we spent every play on the 3rd quarter in Tampa Territory. They straight up dominated the second half, and I don’t think we come close to making it a game without them.
Reply/Quote
Whole defense
Reply/Quote
Sick Apple?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
My guy Germaine Pratt.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tom Brady did everything possible to make sure we won. 2 fumbles and 2 picks on 4 consecutive drives. He’s got my vote.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Tom Brady did everything possible to make sure we won. 2 fumbles and 2 picks on 4 consecutive drives. He’s got my vote.

He had to be the MVP for the Bengals in this game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Pratt he was ***** outstanding and has been for weeks.

Honourable mention to Gio LOL
Reply/Quote
Defense.(To be more specific,,,second half DEFENSE).
Reply/Quote
Defense as a whole and the almighty Lou Anamuro. Lou will be a head coach next season, at the very least he will get a lot of interviews - and deservedly so.
Reply/Quote
Splatt Pratt!! His interception was unbelievable!!! Logan a close second, he was knocking the snot out of people!
Reply/Quote
No Flowers cmon

Reader is mine tho on D

Burrow on O
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Tre Flowers was really good today.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Tough choice for me between the 2 LBers. Went with Pratt. He’s been on an absolute terror during this winning streak.

Reply/Quote
The defense
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:48 PM)Destro Wrote: Sick Apple?

Apple had an excellent game, could've had an INT.

Went with Burrow: only 2 bad throws, 1 dangerous (the pick that should've been) and his INT NEVER should've happened: Keanu Neal just channeled Vince Carter in his prime on that play.

Otherwise, the D as a whole would get the pick, IMO.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
My vote is entire Defense. (Other)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Apple had an excellent game, could've had an INT.

Went with Burrow: only 2 bad throws, 1 dangerous (the pick that should've been) and his INT NEVER should've happened: Keanu Neal just channeled Vince Carter in his prime on that play.

Otherwise, the D as a whole would get the pick, IMO.

The shovel pass was bad, too. They need to take that play out of the playbook. The 30 yard sack that got erased because of the penalty was also monumentally dumb. This wasn’t really my favorite game from Burrow tbh. But even when he’s “off” he can throw for 4 TD’s and have a passer rating of 100+ lol. I can live with that.

Reply/Quote
I go Pratt. Guy is just clutch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote