Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-14-2016, 01:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The ACLU has officially blamed conservative Christians for this attack.

(06-14-2016, 01:27 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Is this a joke?

I guess it isnt after I googled it...wow  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/aclu-lawyers-blame-christian-right-gop-for-orlando-terrorist-attack/article/2593679

I thought it was a joke as well.    Unreal 

All of CAiR's buddies are trying to give the Muslims the cover.  
(06-14-2016, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ofc you did....  You were probably accepted to Stanford as well but didn't want to be too far from home lol 

No.  I didn't apply to any in state schools because I couldn't wait to get the **** out of Ohio.  I was surprised by how many people I met in the military from Ohio.  Apparently, I wasn't the only one who wanted out.
(06-14-2016, 03:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Tampa/St Pete area is a democrate stronghold so it's not surprising this bishop says this stuff.   

The reality is he should just be praying for the families of the victims and praying for the authorities to get to the bottom.   

Yeah heaven forbid he preaches peace and acceptance. What a shit Christian.

Strike two.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-14-2016, 03:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Tampa/St Pete area is a democrate stronghold so it's not surprising this bishop says this stuff.   

The reality is he should just be praying for the families of the victims and praying for the authorities to get to the bottom.   

How about praying for this shit to end?

If god allows a _______ in Texas to control a tornado, why can't he arrange for a misfire or a stoppage?  Maybe a dud round? Or two?  Maybe the spring falls out the bottom of the magazine and all the rounds fall onto the ground?  Maybe grant telekenetic powers to control the path of the rounds similar to the lady in Texas who can steer tornados?

Why can't y'all pray for that instead of tornado wrangling like you're The Last Airbender or Storm in Xmen?
(06-14-2016, 01:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The ACLU has officially blamed conservative Christians for this attack.

yeah, I can't see how this is a thing at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
It appears ESPN has a double-standard on responding to political issues:

http://www.forbes.com/sites#/sites/alexreimer/2016/06/13/why-hasnt-espn-disciplined-jemele-hill-for-political-tweet-about-the-orlando-shootings/#177d359f6443

Quote:Jemele Hill
‎@jemelehill

So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community, we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh.

12:50 PM - 12 Jun 2016

But at least the author "gets it"

Quote:According to a 2015 Pew Research poll, a majority of Muslims in the Middle East, South Asia and Southeast Asia favor making sharia the official law in their countries –– with support often rising above 80%. Homosexuality also may be punishable by death in 10 majority Muslim nations in the Middle East and Africa, many of which practice some form of Sharia law. To ignore those facts and create a false equivalency between the tolerance towards the LGBT community in the United States –– where same-sex marriage is legal and 21 states have some form of anti-transgender discrimination laws on their books –– and many Arab nations is mindless pandering.

A radical Muslim shots up a gay bar and it's Christian's fault. You can't make this stuff up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2016, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears ESPN has a double-standard on responding to political issues:

http://www.forbes.com/sites#/sites/alexreimer/2016/06/13/why-hasnt-espn-disciplined-jemele-hill-for-political-tweet-about-the-orlando-shootings/#177d359f6443

A radical Muslim shots up a gay bar and it's Christian's fault. You can't make this stuff up.

Regarding the first article.... we have a Q on the end of the LGBT acronym now ?
I'm falling behind.
(06-14-2016, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears ESPN has a double-standard on responding to political issues:

sounds like black female privelage
People suck

Hate to respond to someone who won't respond because I call him out on his BS....but...

Is that quote (with no link) the same one that got raked over the coals because the guy took one poll and extrapolated it to the entirity of people who have that religion?

Hopefully someone will read this to you and you can have them respond for you.
(06-14-2016, 04:27 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Regarding the first article.... we have a Q on the end of the LGBT acronym now ?
I'm falling behind.

I have mentioned this is the past. I was taught ***** was a slur, but if folks want to be called that; then I too, am behind the times.

As far as the acronym: I seen a N (no not for that) and a few other letters thrown in there from time to time. No matter what you say; someone that wants to be offended will be.

(06-14-2016, 03:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How about praying for this shit to end?

If god allows a _______ in Texas to control a tornado, why can't he arrange for a misfire or a stoppage?  Maybe a dud round? Or two?  Maybe the spring falls out the bottom of the magazine and all the rounds fall onto the ground?  Maybe grant telekenetic powers to control the path of the rounds similar to the lady in Texas who can steer tornados?

Why can't y'all pray for that instead of tornado wrangling like you're The Last Airbender or Storm in Xmen?

Or we could just shut down immigration from that region so we can sort out the people here.   
(06-14-2016, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have mentioned this is the past. I was taught ***** was a slur, but if folks want to be called that; then I too, am behind the times.

As far as the acronym: I seen a N (no not for that) and a few other letters thrown in there from time to time. No matter what you say; someone that wants to be offended will be.

That should be bolded and in a 5000 font.  Especially around here 
(06-14-2016, 04:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Or we could just shut down immigration from that region so we can sort out the people here.   

i agree, we need to keep texans in texas
People suck
(06-14-2016, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have mentioned this is the past. I was taught ***** was a slur, but if folks want to be called that; then I too, am behind the times.

(06-14-2016, 04:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That should be bolded and in a 5000 font.  Especially around here 

Kind of reinforces the whole "______" idea, as not to offend by getting a letter wrong or forgetting one.
I think a symbol would work better to unify under.
Maybe an ampersand or question mark ?
(06-14-2016, 04:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Kind of reinforces the whole "Woolly Mammoth" idea, as not to offend by getting a letter wrong or forgetting one.

They prefer to be called bears
People suck
(06-14-2016, 04:58 PM)Griever Wrote: They prefer to be called bears

I know.
I've been told I'd be considered one.
Ninja
(06-14-2016, 04:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Kind of reinforces the whole "______" idea, as not to offend by getting a letter wrong or forgetting one.

Agreed.   How about this for a symbol?  Ninja

[Image: 9kKvkeM.jpg]
(06-14-2016, 04:52 PM)Griever Wrote: i agree, we need to keep texans in texas

Amen to that!
I'll remind everyone that using terms, symbols or slang to go around the word filter is not recommended. If you'd like to have a civil discussion about an action or group of people, try to stick to the actual terms and not other jargon.

Thanks!
(06-14-2016, 05:17 PM)Benton Wrote: I'll remind everyone that using terms, symbols or slang to go around the word filter is not recommended. If you'd like to have a civil discussion about an action or group of people, try to stick to the actual terms and not other jargon.

Thanks!
Dang, I thought the would I used for Q (rhymes with steer) was the actual term; but it got the *******. As I said: If someone is looking to be offended they will be.